The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starber

Him: "Remember the party that we first met each other at? Well when ____ introduced you to everyone, I was like, 'Wow....' "

It sucks that bad timing got in the way, so we didn't have a chance to be together. And now he's sending a rose gram to this girl he likes... ahh well :/

Guest xoxlilyluvsuxox

AWW I always lock the cute stuff guys say to me <3

- holy sh** you're perfect (after he saw my face) ><

-You are very pretty. <3

-I don't need Minah (girls day) Because I have you...ahhh...

Of course "I love you"

AHH SOO MANY RANDOM SWEET MOMENTS.

Guest momo panda

My guy friend...

We were walking together and he gestured to me to link onto his arm.

I looked up at him (because he is taller than me) and said: 'Tell me what I want to hear!'

He thought for a bit then said 'I like you best'.

I said: 'Say it AGAIN! Say it again!'

He said 'I Like you best, I like you best!'

[Prior to that, I told him I liked him best, that he was my favourite and he said I was too! Funny how he remembered &

knew what I wanted to hear ^_________^ <----- me

Another time we were messing about and teasing eachother..he went overboard and I pretended that I was

upset and made a sad face..He said:

'Your sad face breaks my heart'

"you may be young and appear weak, but inside, you're incredibly strong. stronger than many people i know."

this statement--coming from my brutally honest mother who has seen me at my best and my worst--is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Guest gummydork

He saw some stretch marks along my legs and says "Woahhhhh! You're all stripey. Like a tiger!!! THAT'S SO COOL"

I love that's he's in awe of something that girl's believe are big imperfections.

I was sitting alone at a bench in a shopping mall when this tiny Japanese toddler girl, maybe all of 3 years old and dressed in all pink Hello Kitty gear, came waddling over to me and handed me a piece of chocolate candy.

She then looked at me with a great big partially toothless smile and exclaimed, "VANA-TINES!" and giggled. 

It was apparently her little toddler-speak for wishing me a happy Valentines day.

I smiled back, thanked the cute little tyke, ate the candy and said, "Yummmmmm....."

Then the girl shreiked excitedly and giggled some more and started to scamper-waddle back to her mom sitting at a nearby bench.

And as I watched her leave, I then noticed her stop halfway, bend down, and pick up a whole bunch of these other scattered pieces of Kit Kat chocolates lying all over the dirty ground. :mellow:

Guest saf-safx

We had exams through out january so we were busy and didn't talk/see each other.

The week after my exams ended I texted him

at night asking if he was sleeping -_- best convo starter believe me...ladies take note ;)

( btw we like each other but agreed to stay friends only. So i try not to text him too much or show that I like him because it will make things difficult)

Anyways he replied sayin hey, you ok haven't seen you in ages. I miss you haha

This made me smile..im not sure if he was being serious because of the 'haha'

Last week I texted him something cool that you have to solve and when you do it says I luv u

I told him in the text that I found it online and its not directed to him.

He replied 10minutes later saying. ''lol, I love you too (my name) haha"

I know he was joking but for a split second it felt real,,i blushed like a saddo.

Spoke too soon. This fool can be sweet if he wants to. He wrote me something for Valentine's day and this was part of the ending. I couldn't help but smile myself silly.

"..I would choose you again, again, and again. I'm happy to be yours.."

I didn't go to class today since I was ill, but I felt a little better after my boyfriend dropped by after school to check up on me n__n

We were hugging and all of a sudden he pulls away and practically yells, "Do you have a fever!?" while feeling my forehead.  

He looked so worried that it was so cute..LOL. 

Guest straw_b3ry

Me: my sister said you should bring flowers when you pick me up haha

Him: tell her I would rather bring water to pick up my flower

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest wtfmon

He's a pretty reserved guy but he has his moments. 

"If I could spend the night with you, I would wake up three times just so I can fall asleep with you all over again".

"You know this might sound really corny but ever since I met you, things just kind of fall into place. You're like my angel"

fsdfkjhgkfhg 

Guest ecstaticstranger

She writes: To whomever that ends up with him and reads this, you're blessed, be happy that you have a great guy.

Guest saf-safx

He held onto my hand a second or two longer then usual...he then placed his other hand ontop of my hand...held on tighter before walking away.

Whilst walking away we looked at each other & held the gaze. It felt like time froze & I could understand what he was thinking w/o him verbalising it!!

Guest the_wronged</3

Got a little drunk one night and had to have my friend drive me home.

Him: It's okay to have fun but the people you were drinking with were the wrong kind of people. I care about you. You have no idea how much I care about you.

Guest n-Finity

My boyfriend has said so many sweet things to me, I don't know where to start.

No one has never been scared to lose me.

"I'm scared to lose you to another guy. I don't want that happen, I don't even want you to share your love with someone else. I'm so afraid to lose you."

Another, always makes me smile like crazy.

Brad: See that? *Points to the sky*

Me: What?

Brad: You see how endless it is?

Me: Yeah? *Looks up at sky*

Brad: That's how much my love is for you. Endlessly.

((: He's my own Brad Pitt <3

Guest fwoggys

My boyfriend has said so many sweet things to me, I don't know where to start.

No one has never been scared to lose me.

"I'm scared to lose you to another guy. I don't want that to happen, I don't even want you to share your love with someone else. I'm so afraid to lose you."

My boyfriend's thee samee! :3

Edit - And thee sweetest thing my boyfriend says to me (everysingleday) is "I Love You <3" c:

And ofc, many moree! (:

Archived