The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

Him: Good morning beautiful!! i hope u didnt stay up too late last night! I feel really happy this morning and lucky that i have u! i heard so close to u rite now and i thought of u this morning.

Him: I just wanna squeeze u super tight like i always do :]

Him: I luv u <3 dress warmly and dont get sick beautiful <3<3

I was really upset because we had an argument the night before and I was crying over the webcam. He had to leave for his afternoon class and he sent me this.

Him: I luv u babe. Please dont feel sad or depressed. Im here.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gwishin

Oh... I think it was....

Me: I love your thoughts

Him: You are one of them.

I don't speak with that person anymore (he hurt me in a different way) but until now, this has the most beautiful thing that any person could told me.

Guest hiswendy

More like, swoon-worthy but hey, what's the difference these days?

Him: The image of you coming down the stairs in that black dress and those high heels is burned into my mind forever. ...Remember when you asked me what, for me, is the sexiest thing a woman could do or be? That was that: you in that dress and those high heels.

Guest rachilde

"I could never hurt you. You are too beautiful of a person to hurt."

Also, "Each time I look up, you're more beautiful than before."

Guest rachilde

Me: I'll become nothing more than an asterisk on a footnote when we part ways.

Him: No, never. You would be an entire chapter.

Guest Kaoss

"I love you, and every part of me is yours, all yours. I promise I'll never do anything to hurt you."

Still ended up hurting me lol.

• 1 month later...
Guest onetwothuy

I was sick and blew a small snot at my boyfriend's face when I suddenly exhaled. He said, "EWWW you snotted on me" and then kissed me. He's a keeper.

Guest Miyuki♥

This is not the sweetest thing but it was pretty darn sweet.
So, I was at a restaurant with a group of friends and I was talking to this girl and there is this guy I am semi crushing on and he was also looking at me as I was speaking to my friend (not to him) but I refused to look at him and then he suddenly leans a little closer and I turn to him and he looks into my eyes and says "You are so cute" very seriously.

Needless to say, my face flamed up.

Guest thesophiapark

"Smile, it makes my world look better" - totally caught me off guard and super cute, it was when i was in a grumpy mood haha- from my boyfriend of almost two years now <3 

Guest svi3tdragns

"hello". started my trembling. lost of the control of my mind. but easily regained myself after we started conversing. eeee, she called. Too much of a good day.

Guest Octopus__

"We're like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together."
Oh man, I'm in this for the long run alright.

Guest Laylipop

He wasn't my boyfriend, lover or anything. But he was a guy that apparently had a huge crush on me.

I remember he suddenly texted me and asked me to go to this park, where he was currently at. I had zero interest in him, so I said "no" just to not give him false hope. 

Later, I found out from a mutual friend of us, that he had brought his guitar along with him, and learnt to play Park Bom's song "Don't Cry", because he noticed I liked K-Pop and especially Park Bom. So, he wanted to play and sing that song for me, and man, did I feel bad for not going...

That's probably the sweetest thing a guy has ever done for me. Or wanted to do for me..

• 7 months later...
Guest cutiej89

I would say the way my husband proposed to me it was during our 2 year anniversary, he had come from back from visiting his family in Korea, and he told me "listen I have to go back to Seoul" and at first I thought he was going to end things with me because he was telling me how his family, more specifically his mother wanted him to move back, but than he pulled out a box and put it on the table and told me "give me a reason to stay" and thats when he asked me to marry him. 

Guest loveslick

I was jealous because my boyfriend starting wearing a couple necklace he bought a couple years ago with his previous girlfriend pretty recently. I didn't know who had the other necklace so when I asked him, he said the next time we go out on a date, you'll see the most precious girl in my life wearing the other half.On our three month anniversary, he gave the other necklace to me. :D 

Guest hearthealer

My current bf has said a few real gems
"When I first saw you, the sun hit your hair and it was so brown and you took my breath away."
When I told him that once I was so sick and he (was my best friend) was dating another girl, and because I didn't want to bother him, I ended up txting and getting another friend to pick up pain meds for me instead. He said "Honestly, even if we were in the middle of fooling around, and you texted, I would have left immediately...and if she didn't like it...TOUGH." 
I KNOW I KNOW, mean to his ex...but that was easily the sweetest thing ever, specially since his relationship with his ex made me really insecure when we first started dating.

Archived