The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

Guest BattleRoyale

This is nothing romantic; I just find it somewhat sweet.

When I first started my job, before given my uniform, I was wearing bright coloured blouses until I realised that we were to wear black; I ran out of colourful blouses anyway.

*Wearing all black to work*

Coworker: No more colourful shirts today?

Me: I ran out of colourful ones.

Coworker: (Laughs) And so the butterfly loses it's colours and turns into a moth.

Maybe I'm just weird to find that sweet.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need a reason to love you, I just do. Everything you do is beautiful, I can only look at you, when you are happy, I can smile peacefully, when you are sad, I want to hurt the one that made you cry. I promise you to always be there. I promise you forever.

What happened? My parents dropped me off by a lake near our house and handed me a small note in the shape of a heart. They bid me goodluck and drove off.

The note said 'To MY Babo: Please go to our tree.' I walked to the tree that me and JiHoon always played by when we were a kid and I found a path of petals and folded stars. I found a not hanging from the tree saying 'Follow this path, and what you seek will be found.', so I followed in onto the dock. It was a really beautiful scene, he was sitting on the edge with a small cupcake in hand...the sun was setting and there were candles everywhere.

If this happened, it would be a huge AWW moment, but yeah you're being sarcastic lol, so meh.

Guest SHINeeStars223

I think whenever a guy tells a girl that they`re pretty or beautiful, it`s automatically sweet no matter if he`s just a friend or a special someone.

But my crush once told me, " You have such a cute face. "

and lately he told me, " I wish you weren`t so distant from me. " (because I`ve been semi-avoiding him)

But action speaks over words- his hugs are the best TT^TT. . .

Guest BlancCrayola

Him: "Your hair accentuates your beautiful face."

Me: *turns bright red*

His friend: Her face is redder than a red tomato o.O

sadly, that relationship wasn't meant to be xD;

Guest lalalajesswjq

Me: Why can't you like someone else? I'm not worth it, really, I'm not.

Him: Well, I think you're worth it.

<3

Guest you_wish

him: now I don't have to be jealous of all the other couples I see around.

me: why is that?

him: Cuz now I have you.

;D

Guest Scarlet

me: you've been dropping your stuff a lot recently, clumsy

him: i get shaky when i'm around you

me: what's that supposed to mean?

him: you make me nervous

me: why?

him: cause you're so beautiful

Guest chickIet

The most recent texts from my boyfriend:

"I would honestly be lost without you"

"Just gonna say that I cannot function without you, you make me so happy and that im not the best of bfs but you accept me for who i am and thats priceless babe" :tears:

"I try to treat you as best i can and you have my love 150% and just know you mean the world to me and please be careful with everything you do, always be aware of whose around you because i CANNOT lose you"

"Doesnt really matter all i need is one cup of me, 2 cups of you, stir and im happy"

"I saw a movie b4 and one of the guys said this "love is not a big enough word to describe how I feel about you" and thats how i feel about you"

:wub: He's such a sweet guy under that exterior of seriousness.

A girl in my economic class said this to me. I thought that it was really nice of her.

Me: *Sighs* I give up.

Her: Don't give up.

Me: What?

Her: I said don't give up. Hang in there.

I didn't think that she was actually paying attention to me because I was muttering it to myself as I walked past her desk.

It really made me happy because I don't think anybody has ever said that to me before.

Guest monikadoesmakeup

He refers to me as his cat & I refer to him as my fish.

Me: *watching him get dressed up in a suit for a funeral that I won't be at* Ooh. You look sexy. I don't want you to go...

Him: Why?

Me: Because... there are a lot of cats out there. One of them might snatch you up.

Him: You're right. There are a lot of cats out there. But, there's only one cat for me, and that's you... 

In highschool i had this super big crush....we use to text eachother a lot and there was just this fun feeling there. sweetest thing said was "you're the reason why I go to school".

My guy friend and I always argue and insult each other jokingly. We never have the "friendly" type of relationship. We know we have some kind of chemistry together but we're both to stubborn too confess anything. So this morning I received a text from him at 1am. I was very surprised and touched!!

Youre probably awake and reading this text as it goes….well hard enough…youre a cool, yet annoying but very interesting in all aspects of yourself. Guys should appreciate you more for what’s on your inside, not outside, like *ahem* idk…..some1 lmao but guys are ‘lucky’ to have you around. One of kind, unique and most importantly passionate. Idk I felt like saying that.

I thought it was so sweet!!

Guest Ryojikari

I played counterstrike with my bf who happened to be a very experienced gamer. After losing 4 consecutive times, I wanted to give up but he urged me to continue then switched his weapon to a knife and let me win 8 times lol.

Me: You lost to a girl

Him: yeah, lost my heart to her too

Guest letsflyy

this happened yesterday when we were on skype and i thought it was crazy sweet of him :3

JD: my..

JD: headache..

JD: is killing me...

Me: argh

Me: where does it hurt babe

Me: =(

JD: Babe

JD: Can you smile?

JD: Ok it went away

JD: I love youu :P

1. Classmate to another classmate: "awww she's really nice"

(this classmate said that to my other classmate who was sitting across her when i was just about to leave the room)

2. Patient: "You look beautiful when u smile, keep that pleasant attitude."

3. Me: "I'll just take ur vital signs"

Patient: "U can take my vital signs anytime"

4. Patient: "Is everyone from ur country as pretty as u?"

Me: blush.gif :) 

Patient: "probably not right? :D"

5. Patient: "Godbless you, dear"

6. Clinical Instructor: "I'm sure u'll make a great nurse in the future :) "

---

It makes me feel good when i've done something that made someone happy...i don't ask for anything back, but those nice words helps me ALOT, and it makes me feel good about myself.

Archived