The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

Guest BattleRoyale

Gahh, please don't kill me for bumping this thread. It's nothing romantic but I just wanted to post it anyway.

I've started playing guitar with my friend (who can already play) and I told him I really wanted to master Narsha's 'I'm in love'. He messages me and says "with your great voice and improving guitar skills, you're gonna sound amazing!". It really made me smile and gave me determination! Gotta love friends! ^_^

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wtfmon

Him:"You know what a kryptonite is? It's someone's weakness. It's someone's happiness. You are my kryptonite. No matter how much you hurt me, when I see you, everything is okay again,and  then I forgive you for everything."

:( fml.

Guest IcedLatte

Me: Would you leave me if you met a girl that lived closer to you? (Long distance relationship D: )

Ex: Claire, I'd fight through hell and back just to be with you. 

I was speechless for a while :)

More recent: "I wouldn't trade last night for a week's worth of sleep :)"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blissfulmoments.

'You deserve the best, you shouldn't settle for second best' coming from on of my closest girl friends, I've never had anyone tell me that before :)

Guest kels.huns

My bf always say the sweetest things to me, not because he's a flirt but he is just sweet!

Like today while ironing his jeans, he said,

"You're so good to me. That's why I love you. You pack my lunch and I know you'll be a good mom to our kids one day."

Guest BlissfulSimplicity

He's a romantic, and I always tell him I wanna throw up when he says sweet stuff, but he's amazing.

I told him sometime I was insecure about regarding my stupid past mistakes.

After the conversation he told me "I love everything about you, especially the things you dislike most about yourself. I know you've got such a big heart. I like you so much it scares me. Just let the past go, it's only going to hold you back. It's okay... "

Guest xReiko-Love

"Maria (my name), you're amazing."

Heh. Not my boyfriend or anything, and it might not be as sweet but it was said by my former crush (found out he has a gf. now we're good friends.) It's nice to hear it when I'm feeling down. He says it every so often. For the weirdest reasons too. ^^;

I'm rarely ever left speechless, but this girl made quite an impression..

Her: Have you ever felt like you just had to be by someone's side? Even though the person is the absolute opposite of whom you are aiming for.. Those moments where I've seen your genuine side gives me hope. The arrogance? Intriguing. Makes me want to unravel it all to see who you really are. Perhaps in a way..all the insecurities, the misery you suppress.. compels me to want to be of comfort. I know it's lame ... but I guess I want to be the one that pulls you out of your despair - the light to your darkness.

She's probably the sweetest girl I know and treated me far better than I deserved. 

"you make me want to be better."

we were on the topic of his unhealthy habits (drinking, eating unhealthy, etc.). probably the most heartwarming compliment for me.

i guess..

" are you alright?"

for someone like me

that always try to hide my

negative feelings(like anger, jelousy or just simply being tired)

..he actually figure out my thoughts and bothered to

ask me if i'm alright..

it meant a lot to me..tnx ________..i hope next time you'll like me too^_^

Well, it's been a while I asked my boyfriend 'what is your dream?' and he replied 'To stay with you'.

He always says nice things to me, but this one really got me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ilmilione

I've gotten the "youre beautiful" thing or even a few comments on looking a bit like adriana lima (lol) but the best thing anyone has ever said to me was "you're not like anyone I've ever met before" in the context of being genuine/honest/outside the box etc. I strive to think for myself so I take it as a huge compliment. The physical compliments never have any affect on me.

Guest Whitegata

Me: What are you doing?

Him: Walking.

Him: And think of Jimyung-ie

Haha it was good when it lasted... :angry:

I only liked your post because of your profile pic. ph34r.gif (I'm an idiot, I know.) Miura <3

Archived