• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Syncourt

I'm eating a muffintop and thought of you <3 - friend

Me: Oh I don't want to torture you thaaat much

Her: But I want you to torture me more!

That made me smile. We kid that our company is torture for each other.

I know we hang out a lot and you get bored, but for some reason the first thing I think about when I get out of work each day is how much I want to see you.

--and this is coming from the guy I've dated for 4 years :]

Guest jawjuhh

it's not that good but, "you're beautiful" is probably the sweetest thing a guy has said to me.  another relatively nice thing was "i liked you because i thought you were pretty and nice".  

Guest hippocampus

"Number 4, QUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEEEZE "

"Now calling 478 at window number 8. "

It's not the words...but the way she said it...

Guest holix

He said: Please smile my friend, its your birthday

Sent it by sms to me cause i was frowning. Its just so nice that a guy like him does something like this, lol. ^ ^

Guest ms. rachellica

well the guy i'm sorta semi kinda seeing works at starbucks nd he's very social so he always knows his customers nd strikes up convos with them. one of his long time customers saw that i was talking to him nd she told him "i'm jealous." nd he said "you should be."

My uh 'friend' (don't know exactly what he is right now) texted this after I got on the bus after hanging with him.

Was so cheesy and lame but.

It made me smile and grin. Which is god knows, exactly what I need since my ex is trying to get into contact with me AGAIN -_-" Anyways...

"Lol. It rained as you left. Guess the sky is just as sad as I am. Lol. Jz trying to sound corny and poetic haha"

It was so cheesy I literally loled.

This was something sweet he did for me awhile ago.. :D

He was dancing at his showcase thing in town and I was watching him but he didnt know I was there since he thought I was at work (I got off early) I always have my berry crush drink from boost juice after work (its a routine!) So while I was watching him I was drinking my drink until a man accidentally bumped into me and I dropped my drink. When I turned back to the stage he was gone and it was only his crew dancing.. I looked around and everyone had a confused look on their face.. I WAS CONFUSED! A few minutes later he came back with a berry crush drink and gave it to me while he gave me a peck on the cheek then he ran back up onto stage and started dancing again. Everyone around was giggling and making cute comments about us. Then when he and his crew finished dancing he grabbed the mic off of the MC and yelled "That cost me $5.90 babe, you better pay me back! Love you!!"

Ahh thinking back to this.. makes my heart flutter! Love this loser <3

OMG. I giggled like mad just reading this. You're so lucky to have such a cute bf!!

Guest discofuse

You see, I’ve met this guy and he was the first guy to tell me that I shouldn’t be putting myself down, he gets upset when I don’t have enough self confidence too. One time, my friends were teasing me about how fat I am becoming then he looked into my eyes he was waiting for my reaction and suddenly asked me if I was alright. You know the moment when you’d see how much someone cares for you . . that was one of the moments. .

Then I also had this friend, I was ranting about how I never would never get a boyfriend, and asked him if I turned into a really sexy lady then would guys actually notice me or somethin’ … and he told me that one day a guy will eventually come, that guy would accept me for who I am, what I look like . . and maybe that one thing I hate most about myself will be the reason he fell . .

Guest LadyKash

it was my friend who told this..I found it really nice since i wasn't in a good mood that time...

he sent me a text message saying "good evening!"..

then i asked "what's good in evening?"

..he replied "..you.." to me..

..and so i was like :rolleyes: ..hahaha

Archived