lol I miss him ._.

"Hey, you know I like you right?"

"Yes, I know."

"Oh okay, good. I was just making sure."

lol.

And from a friend.

"Thanks for being my friend."

Guest SnorIax

So this guy I really like asked if I liked fireworks and then made fireworks with his hands and then hugged me. it was corny but cute. lol....

Guest bluespirit22

me and my bf were folding paper hearts for an arts show and I hid the best heart that he made in an attempt to frustrate him. He's soo cute when he's frustrated ^^

me: do you want your heart back?

him: keep it. It's all yours.

i melted :D

Guest kyotie077

the sweetest thing someone had said to me was:

me: she's pretty

friend: and so are you

I like your smile

you have a nice smile

from french teacher

Guest angelcupcake

before a school thingy performance he said:

him: i'll do my best because i love you..

he was one week absent from class then when he showed up in school he went right through where i was sitting in class and grabbed my wrist and said

"did you miss me?"

before our prom night he said

if you ever dance with other guys, i swear i'll make them borrow faces from dogs..

Guest honeycakes

One day, my boyfriend was doing homework, and I told him that I wouldn't distract him. He said, "It's not you that distracts me from work, it's work that distracts me from you."

I think a little part of me went to heaven :wub:

Guest underclocked

When my husband and I first started dating, I cried to him saying I'm not sure if I'm ready to be committed. He wiped my tears with his thumbs and just whispered to me...

"You're beautiful."

<3 =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hiswendy

Me: Come on, say Gilmore Girls is amazing. Admit it: you enjoy it. Your life meant nothing before you watched it.

"My life was colorless and empty and insubstantial and void of meaning until I met you."

me: so why would you drive all the way down here hmm?

him: cause i want you ann, i want you around always. i wish i could kidnap you and tie you down.

tehehehe. i always reread messages like this one when i get mad at him.

Guest Wendy CraftQ

my bf told me "the love i have for you grows everyday" <33 

i think its cute :3

When my husband and I first started dating, I cried to him saying I'm not sure if I'm ready to be committed.  He wiped my tears with his thumbs and just whispered to me...

"You're beautiful."

<3 =)

awww that is so adorable like a fluffy kitten :')

MINE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BOYFRIEND.

I worked as a waitress at a Japanese steakhouse and there was a group of seniors with one old white lady around her 60s perhaps. I was very enthusiastic and when I saw her looking at me, I ask her if she needed anything. She smiled and says no. She told me she can't help, but admire that I'm so beautiful.

Coming from an old lady, I find it cute and made me feel very good about myself.. I mean I'm in uniform!

Guest gauri92

nothing to do with a boyfriend....

when i was going to enter this store, i had to wait for a person to move aside, and when he did i thanked him and he told me i was very pretty.....he was sweet old man with his wife and she concurred with him...it was cute....

An unknown lady I happened to come across last year in Korea (in Namdaemoon, Seoul) said (in Korean; I am able to understand this and that):

*looking at me with mouth slightly open, then slowly saying with a calm voice*

"You look like a doll"

That's the most beautiful thing I have ever heard anyone say to me. I've heard tons of comments about my boyish and ugly looks for a decade or so, so hearing someone say sth like that about me was quite... Well, I almost bursted into tears. What made it more special was actually the fact that she was a stranger - yes, my parents and relatives might have mentioned that I am pretty but hearing this from a complete stranger is a whole lot different. And I know I understood her because I repeated the Korean word for doll again and she nodded, haha. I guess she was just excited to see a foreigner and didn't really mean it. Or I don't know, it is just so hard to believe anyone would see me to be doll-like.

Sigh, I'll cherish that memory anyway. Whenever I feel bad about myself, I try to imagine that sweet-looking ajumma again.

Guest hiswendy

Another one, another one! My boyfriend is SOOO corny but he makes me smile.

We were eating at a restaurant and I asked him if I had something in my teeth. I turned to him with my lips pulled apart to show my clenched teeth. He turned to me and said, "I can't see anything. Wider. Wider. Wiiiider."

I stretched my lips until I was grinning and I whined, "Geez, this doesn't help me at all."

He answered, "But it helps me. I love it when you smile."

(No, there was nothing in my teeth.)

Archived