• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ygchixzta1177

jinu and junie i think thats how you spell it

mbgvtv.jpg

credit: junie's cyworld

dont they look alike?

they look a like.. Is she one of the girls that was on herione 5 when YG Family came on?

Guest -- Nai xPc.

^No, Tina. I think you talkin about OCK JU HYUN. I hate OJH, her fakeazz. . . I hate all of FinK.L, actually.

ANYHOW, I haven`t posted in this thread AT ALL yet. How sad =/ Well, this is my debut. LOL <3 I love the men of YG and the talented Lexy, and M-Boat as well.

---Nai

^ I think it's because she is always touchy with the guys of YG. Female fans are annoyed at that I guess. I personally don't mind.

Guest jess1tym4life

^ I think it's because she is always touchy with the guys of YG. Female fans are annoyed at that I guess. I personally don't mind.

no one called lexy a richard simmons she is part of yg, we love yg all together..when we say lexy gets to touches the 1tym boys & all is just a joke..we like lexy & never will classified her as a richard simmons like those other female artists which i will not name. Dont wanna start bashing.. one thing we will never do is bash our yg mens & ladies..come on man they are the only company i find i like all artists, they actally have talents, who are not just a bunch with looks who can't sing for crap like those other not naming any groups.. :rolleyes:

i really wish people don't take what we say about our yg seriuosly, it's all jokes & fun, it's just an expression...

old pic of yg from the we are yg family days..lexy wasn't even in the mv but she is with them..

yghot3.jpg

credit:Jen from K_POPPY,

Guest Cee Peeh

^haha I'm I the only one that finds that pic funny? They look like they about to enter the matrix LMAO.

Anyway, it was taken a looooooong time ago so it's forgivable.

Quick question...

Am I the only one who doesn't like YG posing with guns in their pics/videos?

I mean...they can look intimidating without it...but hey...maybe it was the photographers idea or whatever...

Guest thuytien

NOOOO....I missed the grand opening of the YG Family Official Thread....hitting myself. Oh well, i will be in her alot to support them!!! I love YG FAMILY....especially in YMCA!!! Hope that they will keep producing good music and never breakup...:D

^haha I'm I the only one that finds that pic funny? They look like they about to enter the matrix LMAO.

Quick question...

I mean...they can look intimidating without it...but hey...maybe it was the photographers idea or whatever...

lol now that you mentioned it.. they do look like they are entering the matrix.

i agree with you.. i don't like the whole gun thingy.. it looks so fake.. plus i don't like guns. I don't know why they need to wave guns around. it's like they are trying to look "tough" i don't think it's working.. guns don't necessary translate to toughness.. to me its more of a cowardly thing.

Guest jess1tym4life

Those guns days are over, that was the yg image back than, u notice how they have changed during the years..

well the guns are still kind of there, u see 1tym's Do u know me mv that was a comeback which was different for them from the fun type to the bad boys image..teddy big boy.. :w00t:

Yeah yg is not all gangster now, just bad boys who knows how to dress..& look good & still sound good..they are all mature now..

se7en's tattoo..looks nice but he doesn't look like the bad boy type with that tat just cute still..

se7enpic1.jpg

Baekkyoung's tat- looks big that sword for him

baekkyoungone.jpg

Jinhwan's Tat

jinhwantat3.jpg

jinhwanoneway6.jpg

credit:allygfamily, 1tym.com, 1tymgarden

Guest thuytien

YG family- A-Yo! mbc man this perf was hot...yg family A-YO! does anyone know the date for this perf?

ygayo0ma.th.jpg

yg family YMCA mv making kmtv & mnet this the when i realised that se7en was in the mv as well..ahh i miss my 1tym boys...i'm gonna go watch this again..

ygmv5ur.jpg

ygymca8zp.jpg

oh no..i don't have any YG Performances... can someone send me the links??? thank you so much!! :D

Guest secretlyxsmiling

NEW NEWS~!!!

Sean and his wife HaeYoung just had their baby!!! a baby girl born 01.24.06 Congrats~!~!

yay! now they're one big happy family. that baby's so lucky to be a part of YG =P

Guest jess1tym4life

NEW NEWS~!!!

Sean and his wife HaeYoung just had their baby!!! a baby girl born 01.24.06 Congrats~!~!

wohooo go Sean & Haeyoung..congatulation to them yeah yg 1st baby girl...so happy jess go to find if there is any news clip. i wasn't sure if they had it yet now i know.... :blink:

what a cute & happy couple. the yg baby is so lucky to have them as parents. Ahhh yg new generation..next it will be jinu.. :lol:

seanhaeyoung.jpg

credit:all yg family, 1tymheaven.

Guest itzocccckkkkkk

Quick question...

dont worry i agree with you

the guns just look tacky

but i'm pretty sure its the photographers and the cordis

oh and i had a question. is m-boat a part og YG or something? cuz YG and M-boat people seem to perform together alot.

Archived