Quantcast
jess1tym4life

Yg Family Official Thread

the singles that one part where she say "HIT ME" you girls remember this one American singer said the same thing....... dang I forgot that chick name???? hummmm [thinking] got it GWEN STAFANIE...yea Gwen also said it in one of her song "Hit Me" dont know which one but yea, I hear it on the Music Award on TV :P

i think destiny's child has it for their "lose my breath" song too.

i wanna know what ent. is dj doc's at...cuz i always see him on their concert, performances, and their MV's....well for all i know his bro is with YG u know 45RPM hehehe.

now i'm starting to like him 2 now :D even though his not from YG or whatever

I'm not sure who dj doc is with either, i tried to find info on them but couldn't find that much. DJ Doc is a name of a group with 3 members i just call the main rapper (the one u see more with yg) dj doc..he is good friends with jinusean. That's why u see yg with them alot.

DJ DOC- Doc stands for Dream Of Children i don't know if we can talk about them in here since it's yg u can check out this site on them http://ampoko.daa.jp/djdoc/plofile/plofile.html

simplieesweet i noticed your sig has the actress same name as swi.t ex member Lee Eun Joo.. :D strange 2people having same name..

Ok haven't done much stuff here just wanna say yg fighting..if i was in yg i would too busy trying to work with 1tym..than concentrate on myself..

Anyone a fan of reggae? i try to listen to it with yg's stonyskunk but no it doesn't do much for me.. but i'll still support them no matter what..

They released 1 album with yg but before that they already released an album with another company..don't know much about them cause not really into them

more info can be found at their website.. http://www.stony-skunk.com/index.jsp

credit:stonyskunk.com for pics

stony17az.jpg

stony22me.jpg

ahhkk i love stonyskunk lolz...even though their songs are kinda :crazy: hehehe i still love 'em...i'm inlove with their song ragga muffin....that song is soo catchyy...whenever i hear it...i just feel like jumping around with that song lolz :D

ahhhh!!! i never came bacK!!! i ahet my stupid f-cked internet!!!

GD is really cute

yes he is

Imma old enough to be GD mama

wow

GDYB are really cute guys but let's face it. The last time we saw them, they were like what 15, 16 and now they're 18 or something? We need to see some current pictures of them cause puberty is the devil.

lol. i have some pics that i guess are pretty current..ill post em when i got time lol

ooo.first time posting in this thread..lolz..

anyway, anyone who wants to watch the 2005 YG Family's Thank You Concert clips, it is now available at the All YG Family Forum..

get the link from jjhth's signature..hahahaha~

and btw, YG Family rocks!! hohohoho~

no offence but stonky-stunk looks liek the type dat smokes weed eberyday lol =P

it's just a reggae image, if they did do u think yg would allow it..

ooo.first time posting in this thread..lolz..

anyway, anyone who wants to watch the 2005 YG Family's Thank You Concert clips, it is now available at the All YG Family Forum..

get the link from jjhth's signature..hahahaha~

and btw, YG Family rocks!! hohohoho~

thanks sulin..i still haven't download all of them but man this is what we have been waiting for, even though it's only a few clips it's better than nothing...i now want to see the one concert..

NOTE THIS IS NOT A REQUEST THREAD PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST IN HERE, IF YOU WANT CLIPS PLEASE PM ME OR YOU KNOW WHERE TO GET THEM. I DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO GET CLOSED DUED TO SPAMMING..THANKYOU!

YG FAMILY- THANKYOU CONCERT 13 AUG 2005

1TYM- NASTY

1tymthankyou2wn.jpg

45RPM..i don't know song title..it's not on the album or maybe i need to listen to it again.

45rpmthankyou4hb.jpg

JINUSEAN- PHONE NUMBER

jinuseanthankyou3jd.jpg

LEXY- GIRLS

lexyygthankyou3xe.jpg

SE7EN- CRAZY

se7enthankyou9ok.jpg

SOULSTAR- ONLY ONE FOR ME

soulstarygthankyou8tw.jpg

PICS

1tymygthankyou6tu.jpg

lexythankyou7wl.jpg