Quantcast
jess1tym4life

Yg Family Official Thread

Yes, you are right Jess.... it says that Lexy album was not doing well so they are working on her next album.... and I can't wait.. I don't know why it was not doing well... I have her album and I like it a lot and I thought that people just didn't give her a chance... her music is very different and unique and that is what I like....

I read many fans reviews & they say that the 1st album was better, maybe cause in her 2nd album she didn't rap as much as the 1st..the news style many were not used too. I haven't listened to the full albym yet but some songs i liked. We will have to wait to hear her 3rd to see how she goes. I think yg wanted to give lexy a new image & i guess it didn't suit her so now they will be going back to the rapping lexy... I still say more Lexy & Teddy.... :w00t: i'm back to the LEXDDY mode so me going do some caps with them togther..

PAGE STARTER...

i wanna see more teddy and lexy too!! jess do you have lexy's mv for her 2nd album at your board b/c i couldn't find it.

it's there in the mv section..advanced members..also uploaded the making for anyone interested..

lexymv8rh.jpg

I read many fans reviews & they say that the 1st album was better, maybe cause in her 2nd album she didn't rap as much as the 1st..the news style many were not used too. I haven't listened to the full albym yet but some songs i liked. We will have to wait to hear her 3rd to see how she goes. I think yg wanted to give lexy a new image & i guess it didn't suit her so now they will be going back to the rapping lexy... I still say more Lexy & Teddy.... :w00t: i'm back to the LEXDDY mode so me going do some caps with them togther..

PAGE STARTER...

Her second album was much better because you can hear her voice. I couldn't hear her at all on the first and no, not because I'm deaf but her voice is total nonexistent. The production quality and music drowned it out. When she raps live, she can rap but her singing live is a disappointment.

I'm with you LEXDDY 4 evah!

she should rap more because she has a strong singing voice and really good ghetto rapping lol she should focus more on rapping since her last album is mainly singing. i think she should rap more because she can rap and should embrace it more =]

She is much better rapper LIVE than singer. I"m curious to know how much experiences does she has because it seems like she hasn't had the vocal training. It's seems like YG just pluck out her and put her in the studio. I would like to see her develop more and maybe her albums and performances wouldn't be such a bomb.

i remember her making of the video of that...she was totally crying when they put the snake on her lolz...i would too mang...and plus jinu was there with her too..now thats what you call YG FAMILY they stick to together as one :D

OOH Jinu was there?! I love me some Jinusean and I want to see that.

Jess you have video that at YG?

Yeah Lexy should rap more. I don't like her singing too much and YG is straying away from that "hiphop" mentality they used to have... shame...

LEXY FIGHTING... I need to buy her album <3 I loved the first one but when I heard her new single I didn't like it at all... x.x

PAGE STARTER...

lol jess.... Yep I like it when Lexy and Teddy so performance together... I hope that Teddy will be up in her 3rd album becuss the 2nd album only have Perry in there and no one else... I guess you are right about the Rapping Lexy... Rapping suits her better then singing and that is probably what Mr. YG is looking at right now and focussing on right now... no matter what I will still support her and love her... she is the BEST FEMALE RAPPER IN KOREA to me :)

Her second album was much better because you can hear her voice. I couldn't hear her at all on the first and no, not because I'm deaf but her voice is total nonexistent. The production quality and music drowned it out. When she raps live, she can rap but her singing live is a disappointment.

Sophia I dont know becuss I dont have her 1st album and I never really heard all the songs except "Let me Dance" with Teddy that was about it... so that was why I like her 2nd album more...

Yep I also agree with you that when she RAPs live its good but she CAN'T SING LIVE... OH MY GOSH... YOU GIRLS REMEMBER WHEN HER AND GUMMY DID THAT ONE SONG [forgot the name of the song] where it was Christina Agulira,Pink,Missy Elliot,and Myra lol but dang... Lexy sounded horable... I don't mean to hate but dang... it sounded really BAD :vicx:

Yeah Lexy should rap more. I don't like her singing too much and YG is straying away from that "hiphop" mentality they used to have... shame...

LEXY FIGHTING... I need to buy her album <3 I loved the first one but when I heard her new single I didn't like it at all... x.x

You should give it a try... Trust me its really good :)

the singles that one part where she say "HIT ME" you girls remember this one American singer said the same thing....... dang I forgot that chick name???? hummmm [thinking] got it GWEN STAFANIE...yea Gwen also said it in one of her song "Hit Me" dont know which one but yea, I hear it on the Music Award on TV :P

wooooooooooooh

yeah, i liked yg fam's first album.. a LOT `cause they had a lot of RAPRAPRAP. and funky beats.

but r&b is good, too ^^

lexy DOES sound better when she raps. she has a good rapping voice. hopefully in her third album, she'll rap a lot more.. and give a "tough-girl" vibe :]

*what i would give to be in yg ent.... :]

YG family seems the best to be apart of.

it really seems to be a family with such a warm, comfortable, relaxed feeling and atmosphere.

and lexy is an AWESOME rapper. i don't know why she doesn't rap as much as she sings but she's pretty good, especially for a korean female =]

i wanna know what ent. is dj doc's at...cuz i always see him on their concert, performances, and their MV's....well for all i know his bro is with YG u know 45RPM hehehe.

now i'm starting to like him 2 now :D even though his not from YG or whatever