Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

[update] YG Family Concert Dec 4th & 5th 2010
Please do not duplicate any posts or information on YG singers. You can either post it here or on the singer's particular thread, but not both. Thank you. Korean Music Forum Moderators Update 16th Oct 2010 http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=124563387597823&id=144089502288981&ref=mf 2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT by YG-Life on Friday, October 15, 2010 at 8:29pm *CONCERT INFORMATION* Name: 2010 YG Family Concert Cast: SE7EN, GUMMY, BIGBANG, 2NE1 (Guest: PSY) Place: Olympic Park, Gymnasium (Chejo Gyoung-gi jang) Date: 2010.12.4 (Sat) / 7 PM (KOR) 2010.12.5 (Sun) / 2 PM & 7 PM (2 shows) Host: YG Entertainment, Inc. *TICKET INFORMATION* Reservation: Only on G-Market (www.gmarket.co.kr), Tel: 1566-5702 Ticket Open Date: 2010.10.28 (Thu) 8 PM Price: VIP - 88,000 won, R - 77,000 won (VAT included) [2010.12.4 (Sat) 7 PM / 12.5 (Sun) 2 PM, 7 PM - For ages above 12] **Only those above the age of 12 can be admitted to all three shows. Your love and support will be greatly appreciated! Thank you! :)ygconcert.jpg YG Audition i n Thailand http://www.facebook.com/YGAuditionThailand10, http://www.yg-audition.com ygthaiaud.jpg credit:ygfamily, jess @ ygworld & sooompi

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cee Peeh

Perry's originally from Guam...Sean of Jinusean went to school here too.

YG shot a video (Fly Gentlemen) on the island once

Woot Woot

Props to YG for showing Guam love...

As you can tell...I'm one of the few Guam people on the board...

Glad someone finally made a YG thread though...

YEAHH! Jess you started a YG Family Thread!! ^___^

OMG I LOVE THEM ALL soo much hehe wouldnt be YG without every one of them hehe.

I've heard all their music except 45rpm.. I have to get their music later and listen to it hehe

Guest jess1tym4life

hmm wonder if this thread will be more crazier than the other thread[1tym thread] hehehe lolz :D

Hey i'm here of cause it will be crazy cause i'm your yg crazy gril :w00t:

Cee Peeh yeah glad u can join us, hope to see u more around..1tym went to Gaum with jinusean..cool yeah..

sorry only have old pics..

YANGGOON- YG'S BOSS if it wasn't for this man yg would never exsisted & u will never get great talents like our yg artists..used to be in the group Seo Taiji and Boys

yanggoon2.jpg

yanggoon.jpg

SE7EN

se7en26.jpg

SOULSTAR

soulstar7.jpg

Their vol2 album coming soon..so look out for that..will let u know when yg release a date

soulstar9.JPG

STONYSKUNK

STONY1.JPG

SWI.T- no longer with yg but still Lee Eun Joo

swi.t1.jpg

OUR YG FLY GENTLEMEN

ygflygentlemen.jpg

jjhth Posted Today, 12:32 PM

I'm gonna continue my yg heroine 5 in here as well..

SNOW MAN GIVING

yggirls4.JPG

i love dis clip but mine doesn't have taebin's skit....what a pity!!!!!!

Guest happyroach

YAY I LOVE YG FAMIFAMIFAMIFAMILAYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHA (I love it when they do that ;D)

Very nice description/intro on them jjhth <3

Yey.......... a YG FAIMLY SITE.... finally we can talk about all the YG FAIMLY MEMBERS and now we will totally DOMINATE SOOMPI MUSIC SECTION :P

I love the song YMCA man that song ROCK and the way they DRESS IN THERE and TAEBIN WAS HOTT IN THERE...

SE7EN WAS IN THERE AS WELL.... I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT UNTIL ONE DAY I WAS LIKE THAT LOOK LIKE SE7EN AND HE HAD LONG CORN ROLLS... LOLs BUT THAT STYLE DON'T EVEN LOOK GOOD ON HIM... BECUSS WHEN HE DEBUTED HIS STYLE TOTALY CHANGE FROM THE HARD CORE LOOK :P

LEXY WAS HOT IN THERE AS WELL... EVERYONE WAS HOT IN THAT MUSIC VIDEO :)

Guest happyroach

^Oh dude the YMCA video was AWESOME. I watched it like 10^6168415 times hahaha. Yeah, I love how they dress in there, too. Everybody looked hot ;D Se7en just looked a tad...weird. Hahahaha the MAJORLY OVERSIZED clothing didn't look too great on him. And his cornrolls were too long hahaha

I mean he did cornrolls again for some Crazy performances but those actually looked hot hahahaha

Guest jess1tym4life

YAY I LOVE YG FAMIFAMIFAMIFAMILAYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHA (I love it when they do that ;D)

Very nice description/intro on them jjhth <3

U mean Yanggoon's intro i just copied it from the yg english website :lol: me lazy to do an intro.

u mean this? i didn't even knew se7en was in the mv until i watched the making, se7en wasn't big yet he was like there but at the back.

ygymca.JPG

Guest 177z_Aym

ahhh all you se7en fans 22 more days to go till he releases his new album...i can't wait but i have to hear his song first b4 i buy his cd :P

yeah bout the YMCA msc video...dang lexy was hot back then...i dunno what happend to her now i don't meant it in a bad way but she was hot back then :D

Guest jess1tym4life

Will the album be released for sure by the end of this month, cause isn't he going to be in hongkong to promote his chinese album/single?

PILLOW FIGHT SE7EN VS TAEBIN

yggirls6.JPG

Archived