Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ygchixzta1177

TOPS!

I don`t like how YG alwayse end up pushing the release date bacC' and all. It bothers me b/c I`m ANXIOUSLY for awaiting the albums! Perry and Wu need a second album ASAP, GDYB needs a first album, and Se7en should chill. Go spend some time with his family, or something. LOL ;]

lmao! yeah but se7en be makin the dough for the YG ent, the dough, fans, attraction, everrythangg

Guest GDlovesBEE

lmao! yeah but se7en be makin the dough for the YG ent, the dough, fans, attraction, everrythangg

YEAH HE DO. TIS WEIRD CUZ HE KIINDA DIFFERENT FROM THE WHOLE YG FAM, BUT HEY ITS ALL GOOD. HE DO BRING IN GOOD MONEY I GUESS CUZ AT THEM YG CONCERTS AND STUFF, YOU BE SEEING ALOT OF THEM 7 GLOW STICKS. LOL.

Guest ImSmiley

Ive seen this clips before and I thought that they did a really good job.... they just needed a little more practice that was all... I know that I would not be able to do that at all... my body is so stiff and I don't know how to dance like that at all... I will have to practice really really really hard...

i was there both days and saw them dancing to se7en's song Passion. when i heard it i was like again? because they dance to his song the year before too.

I don`t like how YG alwayse end up pushing the release date bacC' and all. It bothers me b/c I`m ANXIOUSLY for awaiting the albums! Perry and Wu need a second album ASAP, GDYB needs a first album, and Se7en should chill. Go spend some time with his family, or something. LOL ;]

LOL, i agree, se7en does need a rest.

Guest JJeeEUn

Oh my god/ ! i'm in love with YG !!!!

I love 1tym sooo much~

i also love JinuSean , lexy, Seven and more~

I love their clothes line thingy! Von Dutch! i love it!!!!!

ooo question! is Wheesung in YG too? cause i've seen him feat. in alot of yg memeber's songs. is m-net and yg the same?

Guest cindel25

I wonder wen is Wu`s next album coming out. *coughNEVERcough* He`s just like GDYB. I heard from YG on the site that Wu keeps postponing it b/c it`s mandatory to Wu that Teddy and Perry is featured on his album.

I know right but his first didn't have much collaboration and that what I like about that. I don't get why many artists need to have duet with someone else. I think it's being lazy on they part. Also, I know that Perry and Teddy are good songwriters and he's waiting for their songs/raps to be put on the album.

Teddy is back in LA doing whatever and Perry is M.I.A.

Guest ImSmiley

ooo question! is Wheesung in YG too? cause i've seen him feat. in alot of yg memeber's songs. is m-net and yg the same?

no, he's in m-boat. but Yg and m-boat are togther thats why.

I love 1tym sooo much~

Everyone in here is in love with YG FAMILY :) and just to let you know that YG and M-BOAT are brother and sister entertainment.... Wheesung is in M-BOAT ent...

Guest shazvaz15

Teddy is back in LA doing whatever and Perry is M.I.A.

I know this might seem like the most bluntest question, but um what M.I.A??

Guest GDlovesBEE

^SMAE TOO. WHAT IS MIA?

I love 1tym sooo much~

THEY DONT MAKE VON DUTCH BUT SEAN GOT MAJAH FLAVAH.

Guest GDlovesBEE

M.I.A = Missing in Action.

LMAO THANKS VERY MUCH.

WU WAS M.I.A UNTIL HE AND DANNY DID THAT COLLAB IN THE SUMMER.

I DONT WANNA KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

^gosh i love them performing that song, taebin's voice was so sexy in it and wu "rapping" (dunno how to call it LOL) fitted so good, hope this year he'll be there too when taebin's next album comes out - they rocked together

but what i want more than anything else on the world is another YG ALBUM!

Guest -- Nai xPc.

HAHA, yawp. His voice flows so smooth and ghetto; I like how the words just roll off his tongue, especially in 'White' and 'Get Ready' prt. 1. :D In my mind, his rapping beats Danny and Teddy's any day! LOL. Not that Danny and Teddy are not good, but I like Wu's better. Jinu and Jinhwan kind of have the same rapping method, don't they? A lil` bit ey? Haha.

Guest GDlovesBEE

HAHA, yawp. His voice flows so smooth and ghetto; I like how the words just roll off his tongue, especially in 'White' and 'Get Ready' prt. 1. :D In my mind, his rapping beats Danny and Teddy's any day! LOL. Not that Danny and Teddy are not good, but I like Wu's better. Jinu and Jinhwan kind of have the same rapping method, don't they? A lil` bit ey? Haha.

WU VOICE IS SO HOT. JINU AND TEDDY NAI? WTF? YOU MUST BE CRAZY. :wacko:

Guest shazvaz15

Thanx cindel25...

I agree Wu's english is so good and he sounds really really good when he raps aswell..I think they all sound good in their own ways!

Archived