Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

her mv i 4got da name but it 4rm her new album...but dere was diz part her eyes reminded of that cheeta in the mv =P

Guest jess1tym4life

her mv i 4got da name but it 4rm her new album...but dere was diz part her eyes reminded of that cheeta in the mv =P

it's called Wipe My Tears And Put On Make Up, that's what i forgot on the list..

The making of it where she had that snake on her, she was scared, i would be too.. This is when she had missy's dancers come to dance for her.

lexytears.JPG

Guest 177z_Aym

i remember her making of the video of that...she was totally crying when they put the snake on her lolz...i would too mang...and plus jinu was there with her too..now thats what you call YG FAMILY they stick to together as one :D

Guest jess1tym4life

tell be about it that's what i like about yg they always have another member there with them no matter wat they do..yg fighting..ok who's next too lazy to make caps for lexy's mv :D

let's introduce Soulstar..ho was know as Wiz who came from SM...hah now SM must be dying cause another group of talents they let go. I'm happy soulstar came to yg now they have more fans who loves & knows them I never even knew about them until they were yg's new faces last year.

a yg thread!

JIYOUNGII.jpg

the dog's so adorable!

Are you kidding me............ Taebin is FLUENT IN ENGLISH WITH NO ACCENT :) He have problem speaking Korean.... and that is where SE7EN comes in to help him... Taebin has gotten more better on his Korean speaking but his English will never die... AND MAN..... HE SOUND SO SEXY WHEN HE SPEAKS ENGLISH AND IM PRETTY SURE EVERYONE ELSE AGREES WITH ME :rolleyes:

yes i agree with you :)

i didn't know soulstar came from sm. learn something new everyday.

Guest Cee Peeh

Thanks Jess...I saw the Storm MV. Wow, Perry did everything in Korean...props. BTW, how old is G-Dragon now? He reminds me of the Korean version of Bow wow lol.

Guest itzocccckkkkkk

Don't let Alex come in here & see u say that :lol:

remember sean's wedding clip it was so cute.

sean1yl.jpg

jinusean on happy together..so funny this show jinu couldn't get his line right & that plate keeps on falling on them

js50kh.jpg

yg fly gentlemen

ygfly38aq.jpg

ygfly29eu.jpg

whoah which MV is that?

Guest ygchixzta1177

tell be about it that's what i like about yg they always have another member there with them no matter wat they do..yg fighting..ok who's next too lazy to make caps for lexy's mv :D

let's introduce Soulstar..ho was know as Wiz who came from SM...hah now SM must be dying cause another group of talents they let go. I'm happy soulstar came to yg now they have more fans who loves & knows them I never even knew about them until they were yg's new faces last year.

does anyone have the making of the lexy mv? .. yeah i never knew about soulstar until they were under YG too..lol

whoah which MV is that?

thats the fly gentlemen mv.

Guest jess1tym4life

whoah which MV is that?

u haven't seen our fly gentlemen? u better it's one of the hottiest yg mv besides YMCA, i didn't really like we are yg family (famillienium) that much though..but huh it's yg so yeah all good.

GDYB are both the same age born in 1988 so..they should be about 18yrs..this yr same age as my bro that's how i remember..

http://www.ygfamily.com/yg/gdyb/profile_gd.jsp for more info..

it's called Wipe My Tears And Put On Make Up, that's what i forgot on the list..

The making of it where she had that snake on her, she was scared, i would be too.. This is when she had missy's dancers come to dance for her.

lexytears.JPG

Love this MVs.... she was very SEXY and HOTT..... I wonder if she have any other MVs from her 2nd album beside this one???? Anyone know... tell me please.

Guest jess1tym4life

Love this MVs.... she was very SEXY and HOTT..... I wonder if she have any other MVs from her 2nd album beside this one???? Anyone know... tell me please.

she did perf Party from her 2nd album but i didn't see an 2nd mv made from her 2nd album. Didn't yg say that she is or will be working on her 3rd album dued to release the next few months coming..cause her 2nd album wasn't doing well..

this is an old message but anything can change..many albums has been delayed so i don't know lexy will for sure be releasing her 3rd album in mar..if she does i would like to see her & teddy together again.. :D Wait i also read that se7en's korean album is dued to release now in mar man yg will be busy..

From Yang Hyun Suk 09 Sep 05 mesage posted at yg's english site. credit:ygfamily.com.

LEXY

Lexy’s second album promotion is not doing so well…

We can’t seem to place a reason why this happened… There have been so many bad things occurring all at once… During this time, Lexy is probably the person who is having the toughest time.

In this case, although we tried our utmost best to make everything right, it took an unfortunate turn and brought out bad results. ㅠ.ㅠ

A few days ago, I had a talk with Lexy and asked if she would suspend her second album promotion and start preparing for her third album instead. I wanted to give Lexy a song much more suitable for her. Because Lexy has debuted as a rapper originally, I think it’d be best to emphasize her rapping skills and give her songs that display her strong and powerful image.

It’s been a while since Lexy made an official appearance on TV, and at the moment she is holding performances and events that have already been scheduled. Her third album is planning to be released next year in March

she did perf Party from her 2nd album but i didn't see an 2nd mv made from her 2nd album. Didn't yg say that she is or will be working on her 3rd album dued to release the next few months coming..cause her 2nd album wasn't doing well..

this is an old message but anything can change..many albums has been delayed so i don't know lexy will for sure be releasing her 3rd album in mar..if she does i would like to see her & teddy together again.. :D Wait i also read that se7en's korean album is dued to release now in mar man yg will be busy..

From Yang Hyun Suk 09 Sep 05 mesage posted at yg's english site. credit:ygfamily.com.

LEXY

Lexy’s second album promotion is not doing so well…

We can’t seem to place a reason why this happened… There have been so many bad things occurring all at once… During this time, Lexy is probably the person who is having the toughest time.

In this case, although we tried our utmost best to make everything right, it took an unfortunate turn and brought out bad results. ㅠ.ㅠ

A few days ago, I had a talk with Lexy and asked if she would suspend her second album promotion and start preparing for her third album instead. I wanted to give Lexy a song much more suitable for her. Because Lexy has debuted as a rapper originally, I think it’d be best to emphasize her rapping skills and give her songs that display her strong and powerful image.

It’s been a while since Lexy made an official appearance on TV, and at the moment she is holding performances and events that have already been scheduled. Her third album is planning to be released next year in March

Yes, you are right Jess.... it says that Lexy album was not doing well so they are working on her next album.... and I can't wait.. I don't know why it was not doing well... I have her album and I like it a lot and I thought that people just didn't give her a chance... her music is very different and unique and that is what I like....

Archived