Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

Guest GDlovesBEE

OH MY GOD!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! I OWN THIS PAGE!! WOO HOO!

Matter fact, are there any YG instrumentals?!

i think there was one for do you know me and fly gentlemen. thast all i know. lol

jinhwan16.jpg

Jinhwan was soooo cute in this MV...I remember watching it and thinking...this can't be Jinhwan from 1tym....:)

lol! hahahaha..tahst funny. he did look different! that guy at the beginnig sure was ugly. nai said it was perry. it wasnt right?

PERRY FT G-DRAGON, MASTA WU, SEAN- STORM

perrystorm.JPG

hahahha..this video was so funny. gd was so short but then so was perry. they was like the same height! lol

http://whybenormal.trash-star.net

that's the link to "why be normal?" :] made it a few minutes ago o.O

i like your site

let's introduce Soulstar..ho was know as Wiz who came from SM...hah now SM must be dying cause another group of talents they let go. I'm happy soulstar came to yg now they have more fans who loves & knows them I never even knew about them until they were yg's new faces last year.

hey i never knes they came form sm. stupid sm. soulstar better bein in yg anyway.

isn't GD like 17 or 18 or something like that??

yeah i think. he has a different age in the us and sk.

I read many fans reviews & they say that the 1st album was better, maybe cause in her 2nd album she didn't rap as much as the 1st..

i did like the 1st ne better too. the 2nd one was good just not as good.

no offence but stonky-stunk looks liek the type dat smokes weed eberyday lol =P

hahaha..lmfao.

JINUSEAN- PHONE NUMBER

jinuseanthankyou3jd.jpg

this was too funny. them little girls at the beggining kinda scred me though. the girl in the middle was really into it. lol

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1tymforyomind

sorry i'm gonna say something REALLY random...

yayy jinu is getting MARRIED and seans gonna be a DADDY soon ;]

ok. thts all i had to say :)

Guest SnTears

its now the 20th, i think the whole process of choosing the people who had made the first cut will begin, and people will know within the next days. All we have to do now is smile, and wait. ^_____^V anyways. wish everyone luck. (anyone heard from them yet?)

wish the best for jinu. want to see his wedding,*^^* kekekeke

jinu and junie i think thats how you spell it

mbgvtv.jpg

credit: junie's cyworld

dont they look alike?

HAHAHA THEY DO LOOK ALIKE FROM THE SIDE..IM SO HAPPY FOR BOTH OF THEM..SEAN TOO..

Guest jess1tym4life

yg likes to sing Boys II Men songs..this is from their soultrain concert in 2003 i think, where if features Big mama, Gummy, Wheesung, Se7en who were like new artists at that time.

I'll make love to you & End of the road. soulstar also sang these songs at their teleconcert..

ygsoultrain2ya.jpg

(28 Oct 05) Soulstar-I'll make love to you & End of the road (Gummy & Soulstar Teleconcert)

soulstar8.JPG

Guest 177z_Aym

hey whatever happend to that $1 million concert that they plan to do with BIG MAMA and BOYS II MEN...did the concert ended already or it was cancelled for some reason..that we don't eve know :D

i remember this news b4 dang YG spend or i dunno who spent $1 million on a BOYS II MEN and BIG MAMA concert woowheee :D thats alot of money :D

Guest shazvaz15

thanx for the pix jess..

There was meant to be a concert with Boy II Men?? and 1 million$??

I never knew that..i swear i'm so behind sometimes!! <_<

Where is everybody??? 2nd page!!

Aw come on YG YG YG YG YG (just so i'm not spamming)

lol you are a DORK.......... I think that will still be consider spamming... for some reasone.. the rules has gotten much striker ever since the DBSK thread was suspended...

Anyways, Jess thanks for posting those picture... se7en and bigmama still looks the same but wheesung has change... his style and everything... and I don't think Ive seen that clip yet..

Guest shazvaz15

Lin i'm just trying to keep the thread flowing..LOL dorky shay i can live with that..LOL

I agree Wheesungs changed heaps, i seriously didn't click it was him until i closely examined it..LOL

Lin i'm just trying to keep the thread flowing..LOL dorky shay i can live with that..LOL

I agree Wheesungs changed heaps, i seriously didn't click it was him until i closely examined it..LOL

hehehe... Wheesung had some funkie hair style in that clips... I like him more now and I like his style now :)

Guest jess1tym4life

what habben to soul star i habben't hear much from dem lately? i love dere cd! =D

soulstar is dued to release their 2nd album soon, no news on when it will be released yet.

soulstar9.JPG

more pics from the thankyou concert

ygthankyou20es.jpg

ygthankyou36sr.jpg

se7enygthankyou2od.jpg

soulstarthankyou0pu.jpg

wheesung have concert soon, for any fans who can go..

wheesungconcert8ak.jpg

credit:myconcert

Guest shazvaz15

what habben to soul star i habben't hear much from dem lately? i love dere cd! =D

OMG so do i...I love listening to them so much, they have such awesome voices..

Thanx for the pics jess

I wish i could go to Wheesungs concert :(

Archived