Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

Guest shazvaz15

Thanx Lin i'll be sure to check Gummy and Big Mama out!! and the song in spanish??? damn i can't even speak my own language!!

Congrats to Shin Yeon-ah, aren't her babies gonna be prettifull..LOL!!

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GDlovesBEE

Bee that is becuss you are still young and have no CREDIT CARD YET :P once you are old like me and have a credit card... you will be able to order anything on the NET... and it will be fun and worth it... I like to DL but mostly just music video... and most of the songs if I wanna test it out to see if I like the singer or not or if I will like thier music or not.... but beside that I perffer to buy becuss Im an collector freak... I like to collect stuff so one of the things that I like to collect is CDs and DVDs espiceally Korean CD becuss you do know that Korean CDs... they only make so much and once its all sold out... ITS CALLED "OUT OF PRINT" so they don't make anymore... that is why we can't find 1TYM 1st and 2nd CD anywhere...

Im just waiting for YG FAMILY next album to come out and I hope TEDDY will be in this one with se7en and wheesung as well...

haha yeah. i want a credit card dammit. when is yg ever gonnna come out with there next album? does anyone know? im waiting since forever. the 2nd album was so good. i know teddy NEEDS to be in it. he was so hot during the yg 2nd album days and he wasnt nowhere. se7en and wheesung was in the 2nd one wasnt they?

Hummmm have you ladies heard Shin Yeon-ah sings.... she is such a good singer and her voice is really RICH gosh, her voice is as nice as Gummi's voice You girls should listen to her sing... its really good.

heheheh **edit**

whoooopiiiiidooooooo I did it again Page starter :P

haha. yes big mama is so talented along with gummy. doesnt gummy mean spider?

Guest -- Nai xPc.

^ yayyy thanks so much, nai ^^

yawp <3

THANK YOUU. haha i just had to say that.

for the post with bigmama. do they really need to add that she doesnt need a visa and her teeth fixed?

makes it sound like she is using him. =_=

true. x_x

Guest -- Nai xPc.

I wonder wen is Wu`s next album coming out. *coughNEVERcough* He`s just like GDYB. I heard from YG on the site that Wu keeps postponing it b/c it`s mandatory to Wu that Teddy and Perry is featured on his album.

I wonder wen is Wu`s next album coming out. *coughNEVERcough* He`s just like GDYB. I heard from YG on the site that Wu keeps postponing it b/c it`s mandatory to Wu that Teddy and Perry is featured on his album.

Really........ Wu keeps on postponing his album becuss he wants Teddy and Perry to be in his album.... Awwwwww how nice is that... the three of them would make a really GOOD COMBO of music to our ears... Im pretty sure his album will be comeing out soon maybe could be this year... since everyother YG celebs is coming out with their album or solo this year...

Lexy

Teddy

Taebin

Se7en

all of them will be coming out with an album this year RIGHT???? I hope so well, I know Lexy and se7en for sure :P

Guest GDlovesBEE

HAHA

Really........ Wu keeps on postponing his album becuss he wants Teddy and Perry to be in his album.... Awwwwww how nice is that... the three of them would make a really GOOD COMBO of music to our ears... Im pretty sure his album will be comeing out soon maybe could be this year... since everyother YG celebs is coming out with their album or solo this year...

Lexy

Teddy

Taebin

Se7en

all of them will be coming out with an album this year RIGHT???? I hope so well, I know Lexy and se7en for sure :P

GOD..SE7EN NEEDS TO TAKE A REST.

Guest 1tymforyomind

Lexy

Teddy

Taebin

Se7en

teddy might not come out this year but i think seven lexy and taebin are for sure. cuz i remember, teddy was like i'm not sure but i was just "thinking" of a single album.

GIRLS DANCING TO SOME SE7EN SONGS AT THE MILWAUKEE 2004-05 HMONG NEW YEAR

http://www.youtube.com/w/performance-of-7-...P%20HOP%20DANCE

YOU CAN HEAR GD. LOL. THE DANCE DOESNT REALLY MATCH, BUT ITS COOL THAT THEY DID SE7EN. LOL. WHEN I SAW THIS IN REAL LIFE I WAS LIKE HEY I KNOW THIS SONG. LOL.

Ive seen this clips before and I thought that they did a really good job.... they just needed a little more practice that was all... I know that I would not be able to do that at all... my body is so stiff and I don't know how to dance like that at all... I will have to practice really really really hard...

teddy might not come out this year but i think seven lexy and taebin are for sure. cuz i remember, teddy was like i'm not sure but i was just "thinking" of a single album.

really Teddy is not coming out with is solo album this year :( how sad.... I thought his solo would be coming out this year as well... maybe he need this year to record his solo album and help other YG fellow with their album.

Guest bubblegum734

^yeah i remember when she sang it! it was good.

does anyone knoe why Gumi calls herself Spider?

its cause 'gumi' means spider in korean. shes got talent like the rest of the YG singers and seriously, why is Se7en doing so much lately?? at this rate, i think he might collapse

yep that's what i think too....he'll make a perfect album, and perfection needs time. Furthermore i agree with linda about him helping out other YG members. To be honest i'd be elated if his album came out just in about a year, cuz we have enough members who'll release their albums this year. Teddy's album coming out next year would abbreviate the waiting time for 1TYM's comeback album. So if he released it this year we had nothing for the upcoming two years, capisce what i mean? LOL

Guest YEHJIN.

Hi ^^

does any hardcore GDYB fan know when their album is coming out?

didn't they say over last summer that it's going to be a group of 5 boys? idk. `cause on the website a long time ago (i think) there was news that they would come out in 2006.. and i've been waiting for a long time ^^

oh, and GDlovesBEE, i lovelovelove your banner + avatar. very hot :]

+ can't wait for lexy's album :] hope she focuses more on her rapping, not so much voice...

+ when se7en releases his 3rd album in korea, he'll be king :]

its cause 'gumi' means spider in korean. shes got talent like the rest of the YG singers and seriously, why is Se7en doing so much lately?? at this rate, i think he might collapse

BECUSS............. Its all about competition you know......... everyone is competting to be the best and the best only.... even when they deni it you know its all about the competition... what make you think most gasoos is going to Japan... china... Thialand... they want to know how far they can go... But I don't blame se7en .... hey if you got it go for it... I just hope he reach his dreams and goals... and Im not that worry about him becuss Im pretty sure he knows what he is doing...

Guest GDlovesBEE

Hi ^^

does any hardcore GDYB fan know when their album is coming out?

didn't they say over last summer that it's going to be a group of 5 boys? idk. `cause on the website a long time ago (i think) there was news that they would come out in 2006.. and i've been waiting for a long time ^^

oh, and GDlovesBEE, i lovelovelove your banner + avatar. very hot :]

+ can't wait for lexy's album :] hope she focuses more on her rapping, not so much voice...

+ when se7en releases his 3rd album in korea, he'll be king :]

THE YG SITE SAID THEY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE COMING OUT THE NOVERMBER OF 05, BUT THEN NOW, I AIN'T REALLY SURE NO MORE. YES, MY SET IS HOT. =]

Guest -- Nai xPc.

TOPS!

I don`t like how YG alwayse end up pushing the release date bacC' and all. It bothers me b/c I`m ANXIOUSLY for awaiting the albums! Perry and Wu need a second album ASAP, GDYB needs a first album, and Se7en should chill. Go spend some time with his family, or something. LOL ;]

Archived