Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ImSmiley

Heck yea I think Im a YG FAMILY lady becuss IM A DIE HARD FAN and I love them forever and I will always support them not only 1tym but I do have Se7en/JinuSean/Wheesung/Lexy/BigMama/Gummy/Master Wu THEIR CD... I love them all :P

yeah, lin on with you on that.

Guest jess1tym4life

just random old pics of our yg/m-boat

Gummy really looks nice & sexy in this mv, i liked this mv lexy was in it too

yggummy.JPG

ygjinusean1.JPG

ygwheesung.JPG

credit:starnews, mydaily

Guest GDlovesBEE

if were yg fans than of course we're YG ladies. right?

YES!!!

Heck yea I think Im a YG FAMILY lady becuss IM A DIE HARD FAN and I love them forever and I will always support them not only 1tym but I do have Se7en/JinuSean/Wheesung/Lexy/BigMama/Gummy/Master Wu THEIR CD... I love them all :P

**whooopidooooo***

page starter :P

so true. i am a die hard fan. ill die without yg family because they are my life. so if they die, there goes my life. x__x i dont even got all them cds..i just dl em cuz my dad is a richard simmons and he dont let us buy things off the internet so yeah. i just got the 1tym 4 and taebin. lol. and the wu one cuz tina burned it.

Gummy really looks nice & sexy in this mv, i liked this mv lexy was in it too

yggummy.JPG

Thanks for posting these picture up Jess.... Everytime I look at Gummy... She always reminds me of ALICIA KEYS.... For some reason the music and the way they sing... even similarities in the way they dress too.... :wacko: I know it sounds weird but that is what I think.

YES!!!

so true. i am a die hard fan. ill die without yg family because they are my life. so if they die, there goes my life. x__x i dont even got all them cds..i just dl em cuz my dad is a richard simmons and he dont let us buy things off the internet so yeah. i just got the 1tym 4 and taebin. lol. and the wu one cuz tina burned it.

Bee that is becuss you are still young and have no CREDIT CARD YET :P once you are old like me and have a credit card... you will be able to order anything on the NET... and it will be fun and worth it... I like to DL but mostly just music video... and most of the songs if I wanna test it out to see if I like the singer or not or if I will like thier music or not.... but beside that I perffer to buy becuss Im an collector freak... I like to collect stuff so one of the things that I like to collect is CDs and DVDs espiceally Korean CD becuss you do know that Korean CDs... they only make so much and once its all sold out... ITS CALLED "OUT OF PRINT" so they don't make anymore... that is why we can't find 1TYM 1st and 2nd CD anywhere...

Im just waiting for YG FAMILY next album to come out and I hope TEDDY will be in this one with se7en and wheesung as well...

well .. i don't have my own credit card.. but i use mom's.. hehe, i pay her later. Actually i only have 2 cds... Taebin's vol 1 and 1Tym-One Way.. but i want to increase my collection of YG stuff o.o .. i want Weesung's and Se7ens cds as well

Guest shazvaz15

^yeah i remember when she sang it! it was good.

does anyone knoe why Gumi calls herself Spider?

Spider??? LMAO i have no idea!

I've never heard much of Gummy, must check her out!

I never knew that Gummi called herself Spider??? I want to know why as well....

Feminine Shay---

you must check out Gummi and BigMamas they are sooooo good... their voice is no joke... those gals can hecka sing... Lucky YG and M-Boat, they got some good @$$ girls singer in DA HOUSE no dought about that....

Did you girls know that one of the singer in BigMama sing the OST for the one movie ''A MOMENT TO REMEMBER'' and it was in SPANISH... heck yea it totally blew me away when I read that... let me go find it and I will post it up..

e060119_01_l.jpg

Shin Yeon-ah of Big Mama to marry French boyfriend

2006-01-19

The "big sister" of the popular female vocal quartet Big Mama will marry her younger French boyfriend in March, her management agency said. The scheduled wedding date, March 31, was chosen because that was the date they first met in 2001.

Shin Yeon-ah, 33, the most experienced and eldest in the group, met Alexandre Boschi, 29, when she was studying jazz in Paris.

After dating Boschi for five years, they decided to marry. The wedding will be a traditional Korean ceremony.

Shin made her relationship with him public in 2003 when they began to appear at concerts and at weddings together.

Their relationship was widely known by the time they worked together on a Spanish romantic song, "La Paloma," which was the soundtrack of the Korean melodrama film, "A Moment to Remember."

Shin sung in fluent Spanish and Boschi worked on the chorus.

Apparently charmed by Shin's beauty and talent in music, Boschi came to Korea after he majored in philosophy at Sorbonne University.

He is currently teaching French in Korea.

When Shin talked about getting a visa and straightening her teeth in France, Boschi asked her to marry him, reportedly saying that if she marries him, she does not need a visa and dental service is free in France.

kbsworld

I wish them luck and happinesss..... I think their babies will grow up to be very BEAUTIFULL and PRETTY and CUTE...... Im so glad that her family is not agaisnt her willing to marry out of RACE becuss my family would have something to say about it... I guess we are in the 21 century now and that don't reallymatter anymore... I wonder where are they going to be living... In Korea??? or in France???

Guest cindel25

I really like how the press can be so detail about everything.

When Shin talked about getting a visa and straightening her teeth in France, Boschi asked her to marry him, reportedly saying that if she marries him, she does not need a visa and dental service is free in France.

LOL. WT????

Guest -- Nai xPc.

YG Family & M-Boat Image Gallery

Registered users are allowed to upload images so sign up today and spread the word!

For the time being, please only post images in the "candid" or "photoshoots" categories. thank you!

I`M SIGNING UP ASAP! I`MMA LOAD UP A LOT OF PICTURES =D

LET`S SUPPORT THIS SITE, YALL. THANKS MARGARET.

congrats to yeon-ah<3

Guest idevilishcious

Ahya............ why so NEGATIVE LADIES........ if you can dream and wish then one day your dream and wish will come true... so stop being so negative.... if we don't get to be one of the YG FAMILY ladies at least I hope we will get to meet them one day :)

so cheer up and strighten up

AJA AJA FIGHTING

THANK YOUU. haha i just had to say that.

for the post with bigmama. do they really need to add that she doesnt need a visa and her teeth fixed?

makes it sound like she is using him. =_=

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

that gummy pic really does look like alica keys! i was like WOAH!

haha you girls are funny =P we ALL are yg family cuz we just love dem too much! ^^

Hummmm have you ladies heard Shin Yeon-ah sings.... she is such a good singer and her voice is really RICH gosh, her voice is as nice as Gummi's voice You girls should listen to her sing... its really good.

heheheh **edit**

whoooopiiiiidooooooo I did it again Page starter :P

Archived