Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

no one called lexy a richard simmons she is part of yg, we love yg all together..when we say lexy gets to touches the 1tym boys & all is just a joke..we like lexy & never will classified her as a richard simmons like those other female artists which i will not name. Dont wanna start bashing.. one thing we will never do is bash our yg mens & ladies..come on man they are the only company i find i like all artists, they actally have talents, who are not just a bunch with looks who can't sing for crap like those other not naming any groups.. :rolleyes:

i really wish people don't take what we say about our yg seriuosly, it's all jokes & fun, it's just an expression...

Yep, I totally agree with you.... 1tym is like the only Entertainment Recording out there that I like each and every singers and group :) other company is alllllll about the LOOKS and the DANCE... you got to look GOOD and you got to know how to DANCE or DANCE GOOD...

se7en's tattoo..looks nice but he doesn't look like the bad boy type with that tat just cute still..

se7enpic1.jpg

^ yep.......... Se7en tatoo is not the BAD BOY tattoo, its just cute like him and adorable like him.... **HEY HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN SE7EN LATLEY... MAN I THINK HEs GETTING SOME MUSCLES BECUSS HIS ARMS LOOK LIKE THEY GOT BIGGER TO MY EYES*** :o

oh no..i don't have any YG Performances... can someone send me the links??? thank you so much!! :D

Oh you don't Uyen.... the YMCA music video was like the best one out of all..... well to me at least... I like that musc video and the song very much........ Speaking of the YG FAMILY..... Im wondering when they are going to come out with the next album... What are we looking at like their 4th YG FAMILY album together... Im not quite sure about that one... some one correct me if Im wrong :)

NEW NEWS~!!!

Sean and his wife HaeYoung just had their baby!!! a baby girl born 01.24.06 Congrats~!~!

~CONGRATS~ awwww a baby girls **how cute** He is a DADDY NOW.... Can someon post up picture if there is any picture to post :) thanks

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -- Nai xPc.

no one called lexy a richard simmons she is part of yg, we love yg all together..when we say lexy gets to touches the 1tym boys & all is just a joke..we like lexy & never will classified her as a richard simmons like those other female artists which i will not name. Dont wanna start bashing.. one thing we will never do is bash our yg mens & ladies..come on man they are the only company i find i like all artists, they actally have talents, who are not just a bunch with looks who can't sing for crap like those other not naming any groups.. :rolleyes:

i really wish people don't take what we say about our yg seriuosly, it's all jokes & fun, it's just an expression...

I agree. I love YG Family enough to make fun of them. ;]

Congrats to Sean & Hae Young. I bet their baby`s beautiful. (:

Guest ImSmiley

i don't mind lexy touching the YG guys, it's fun watching her do that.

and congrats to sean and his wife for giving birth to a baby girl!! aww, i wanna see a family picture of them together.

Guest idevilishcious

yeah, i've notice that YG does like singing Boys II Men songs.

what boysIImen songs did they sing??

^haha I'm I the only one that finds that pic funny? They look like they about to enter the matrix LMAO.

Anyway, it was taken a looooooong time ago so it's forgivable.

Quick question...

Am I the only one who doesn't like YG posing with guns in their pics/videos?

I mean...they can look intimidating without it...but hey...maybe it was the photographers idea or whatever...

they only posed with guns in that pic to match the story line of we are yg family video. if thats what you meant also as in it looks bad in their video. oh well. they are hotties now anywayy. puhahaha. >;]

Guest GDlovesBEE

OMFG!! SEAN!!! =D makes me so happy!!!!!! awww i wanna see a picture of them ALL together now. i bet their baby girl is SOOOOOOO cuteeeee. awww. im so happy for them.

Guest ygchixzta1177

OMFG!! SEAN!!! =D makes me so happy!!!!!! awww i wanna see a picture of them ALL together now. i bet their baby girl is SOOOOOOO cuteeeee. awww. im so happy for them.

I SECOND EVERYTHING U SAID BEE!!

CONGRATS SEANNNN! I WISH I WAS UR KID!! better yet.. I WANNA HAVE UR BABIES!!! haahaha :)

Guest -- Nai xPc.

CONGRATS SEANNNN! I WISH I WAS UR KID!! better yet.. I WANNA HAVE UR BABIES!!! haahaha :)

LMAOOO

their kids all RICH and stuff. i wanna have WU`s baby, if not DANNY LOL.

LMAOOO

their kids all RICH and stuff. i wanna have WU`s baby, if not DANNY LOL.

No way Nai. You stick with Masta Wu and have his baby. Danny is all mine and I am the momma of his kids. J/K. :P:P :blush:

Guest babiiecake

woah .. lol

ya'll go and have kids .. haha

sheesh .. bein the "mama" of danny's kids .. lol

i wonder what danny's reaction would be if he heard or read that .. the other guys too .. lol

Guest GDlovesBEE

woah .. lol

i wonder what danny's reaction would be if he heard or read that .. the other guys too .. lol

LOL them richard simmons know they would be flattered! HAHAHA. i bet danny would be like "oh damn, add her to LIST."

Guest -- Nai xPc.

No way Nai. You stick with Masta Wu and have his baby. Danny is all mine and I am the momma of his kids. J/K. :P:P :blush:

LOL; it`s all good. I want Wu any wayse. <3

haha heck yea ..

that would be a damn long list .. haha like about 500 pages .. lol

HAHAHHA 500 payges. WHOA* I think it`s more than that; the list is infinite, but who can blame us girls? He`s BLOND&GORGEOUS.

woah .. lol

Oh stop pretending Krys. You know you want to have Danny's babies. :P:P

HAHAHHA 500 payges. WHOA* I think it`s more than that; the list is infinite, but who can blame us girls? He`s BLOND&GORGEOUS.

Yep, blame Danny for being so darn gorgeous. He should be arrested for making us girls go crazy. :tongue2: :tongue2: But having the YG men's babies would be so great. B)

Guest secretlyxsmiling

what boysIImen songs did they sing??

hmm...the only song i heard them sing was 'In the Still of the Night'

It was with Se7en, Wheesung, and Big Mama.

Guest babiiecake

Oh stop pretending Krys. You know you want to have Danny's babies. :P:P

oh gosh i dnt .. haha too young for that .. haha dnt wanna kill myself u know .. lol

Guest shazvaz15

LOL them richard simmons know they would be flattered! HAHAHA. i bet danny would be like "oh damn, add her to LIST."

LMAO @ "oh damn, add her to the LIST "... boy would it be long!!

Any news on Sean's baby girl...The first YG BABY!! aww how cute!!

Guest 177z_Aym

itzocccckkkkkk ur answer to ur question about MBOAT being part of YG..and the answer is Y.E.S. :D its what they call YG's sister or brother or whatever u call it :D but they would rather call themselves as part of YG rather than MBOAT and they have also this YG UNDERGROUND which has 45RPM on it and STONYSKUNK lolz..yeah i know my YG FAMILY HISTORY hehehehe :D

what they're calling LEXY a richard simmons c'mon we gotta respect the girl mang..she is the first LADY OF YG FAMILY ldang ucky her...i wish i were the first one lolz j/k

Archived