Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Risse

I got up early for Black Friday and I didn't have to. It did not go well. Some richard simmons manager at a GameStop chose my Funko mystery box and it was one that he peeked into because it wasn't sealed properly. He kept it under the counter. I went to swap it and they wouldn't do it because they don't accept "returns".

I think someone stole my gift card from my backpack too. There was a receipt on it too, so I don't have the information to get it cancelled. It's been a bad day.

That's why Black Friday is for fools. The products aren't even worth the hype because it's not even much of a sale compared to the original price.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got up early for Black Friday and I didn't have to. It did not go well. Some richard simmons manager at a GameStop chose my Funko mystery box and it was one that he peeked into because it wasn't sealed properly. He kept it under the counter. I went to swap it and they wouldn't do it because they don't accept "returns".

I think someone stole my gift card from my backpack too. There was a receipt on it too, so I don't have the information to get it cancelled. It's been a bad day.

That's why Black Friday is for fools. The products aren't even worth the hype because it's not even much of a sale compared to the original price.

No, fool. I went to get some rare Amiibo that were getting restocked but there was a decent amount and they weren't being bought out by resellers. It was surprising. There were some good deals, but it seems that online retailers are taking a lot of the load now.

Guest severus

I was fcking around with the electrical panel in my house like a dumb btch because the outlets in my room aren't working. Ended up turning the furnace off & hot water tank off by accident, and don't know how to turn them back on. 

Contemplating if I should call my parents or slowly freeze till I figure it out. 

I was fcking around with the electrical panel in my house like a dumb btch because the outlets in my room aren't working. Ended up turning the furnace off & hot water tank off by accident, and don't know how to turn them back on. 

Contemplating if I should call my parents or slowly freeze till I figure it out. 

Does the panel have  circuit breakers? You should be able to restart the breakers. There should be a restart under a panel somewhere on the furnace / hot water tank

Guest severus

Does the panel have  circuit breakers? You should be able to restart the breakers. There should be a restart under a panel somewhere on the furnace / hot water tank

Yeah, I kept looking for some kind of button, and then realized I had to unscrew and take off the metal panels to get to the switches on both. Was a little scared I'd electrocute myself tbh. 

Yeah, I kept looking for some kind of button, and then realized I had to unscrew and take off the metal panels to get to the switches on both. Was a little scared I'd electrocute myself tbh. 

rubber, lots and lots of rubber

I decided it's not safe financially to buy a car or renting an apartment by myself. So, I decided still live here even though there are things that bugs me out. I can only rant here XD ahahaha because what my friend's think is just move out by yourself and stop complaining and find some roommate on online ads to decrease the rent (because my friend's are already living with their bf i'm not going to share an apartment with them).

I remember I had a conversation with someone in the past about relationship. She was telling me why it was important to be in a relationship in the sense that your boyfriend or husband takes care of you, bec: ause it is not everyone that will care about you the same way. For example, it's really late at night, or you live far, your friend isn't going to drive you home just because you don't have a car, but your boyfriend would/should.

Anyways... I don't care. I'm not going to be in a relationship only for that extra care that I don't receive from others. 

richard simmons you, richard simmons!

Why are you so angry at Richard Simmons? He only worries about your fitness.

Wow. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend gets California all wrong. 100 degree Christmas weather? It's going to be freezing around solstice time. We're expecting the worst storm in like two decades this year.

Damn, The Flash dragged Arrow down and now Arrow is dragging The Flash down. It's weird and sad how that happened.

Ugh, so I quit my job last month because of some shadiness with management and although my boyfriend makes enough money to support the both of us I still feel anxious. I feel so so guilty for not having found a job by now, I'm bored sitting at home, and Christmas is coming up which means buying gifts...

I want a higher paying job because I know I'm competent enough to ask more of myself but the challenge itself is intimidating because that requires me to be confident.

When I look at my age and compare myself to others (friends and celebrities my age) I get extremely pessimistic because I know I can do better. I just keep choosing to settle because that means I can't get rejected and my feelings hurt....

wow, it's honesty hour.

Ugh, so I quit my job last month because of some shadiness with management and although my boyfriend makes enough money to support the both of us I still feel anxious. I feel so so guilty for not having found a job by now, I'm bored sitting at home, and Christmas is coming up which means buying gifts...

I want a higher paying job because I know I'm competent enough to ask more of myself but the challenge itself is intimidating because that requires me to be confident.

When I look at my age and compare myself to others (friends and celebrities my age) I get extremely pessimistic because I know I can do better. I just keep choosing to settle because that means I can't get rejected and my feelings hurt....

wow, it's honesty hour.

Pokemon theme song running through my head when I daydream about my future book deal. "I want to be the very best that no one ever was." 

Sometimes I would look through my old pictures and lament on not being that young anymore. The older I get the worse life gets.

Why do I keep on missing him? I'm a frustrating person sometimes.

Guest severus
15 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

Why do I keep on missing him? I'm a frustrating person sometimes.

Who What When Where Why How? 

Deets pls. 

For once I want an Asian drama to feature a woman in her late 20's struggling with farting problems, have awkward interactions with the men she likes, discovering she spilled taco meat down her blouse, being forced to move heavy stuff by her mom (like she's the strongest man in the house), having her swipe snarky comments with an a-hole and looking like a kung-fu master when she removes her make up.

Maybe that's why I avoid k dramas. I do not relate to any women from the dramas. 

Guest motherducker

oh.mah.gah.

Why is this group so hard to communicate with???? Why you no answer my questions, but I answer yours??? why yall acting so btchy???? why???? 

Archived