Quantcast
Risse

Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Guest severus

Not even Christmas dinner yet and I want to stab my aunt. 

Guest motherducker

Being a reclusive hermit from the family/friend gathering going on downstairs because my uterus is dying.

Will I make it through the holidays? I dont think so.

Guest severus
11 hours ago, motherducker said:

Being a reclusive hermit from the family/friend gathering going on downstairs because my uterus is dying.

Will I make it through the holidays? I dont think so.

Its actually your uterus plotting to murder you. 

BLOODY MURDER. 

Self medicating with Motrin and wine helps though. 

Guest motherducker

^ yeah.. should not have taken those shots last night : /

Going to a friend's gathering tonight where drinking is to be expected but not sure if want to go because of murderous uterus.  

Oh thank God the date for applying for umass was extended. I was afraid I would completely miss it. 

Btw thanks a lot for not wiping down the greasy areas around the stovetop. It's not exactly a great sight to see:  bits of food stuck to the stovetop and having to degrease the coffee maker. Come on, stop being so nasty. 

Hah...just why? Why can't you wipe the small puddle of oil that YOU spilled? Are you a richard simmons r*tard? We have an apartment inspection today. Where the richard simmons did your brain go?

Got screwed over by trade4cash.com. Here's my post from the gamer thread.

Guys, never use trade4cash.com. I sent out a NEW game a month ago and they took a long time to "process" my order. When they did, they were giving me 14 cents for it. It went from 30 something dollars to 14 cents. The e-mail also said that I need to pay for return shipping for the game or they would keep it for 14 cents. I asked what was wrong with it and they said it had a cracked inner ring. First of all, new games don't have cracked inner rings. Second of all, YOU CAN'T SEE THE RING BECAUSE THE NEW GAME IS SEALED! So what I get from this is that they wanted to keep the game for 14 cents and rip me off but when they couldn't, they opened the game and cracked the inner ring. The market value has obviously decreased since then and no one will buy a cracked ring disc unless it's almost free. The really screwed me over on this one. Don't ever use this site or it will happen to you too.

I'm really pissed off. I was going to write my cover letter today. I don't think I can.

Guest severus

Would be nice if I could stop hand writing like I have carpel tunnel. Can't I just text people "Thank you" instead. 

I was debating where to post this, but I just thought I'd leave this here in my favorite thread. I just wanted to say that I have a girlfriend now! I'm so happy that I can finally say fk it to the single life, now that I have my very own girl to spoil (^-^).

Remember when I was looking online for someone in SF to just go on dates with while I visited? well it wasn't tinder, but I did find someone, and she happened to like me a lot! We met a week and a half ago and spent an amazing week together. We even got to meet each others' parents already!
Next week I'm going to drive up once again to spend my last week in CA with her before I go back to HI, but I think that now that I have my masters degree, I'm going to move back to CA to be closer to her.

I think I finally know what it really is like to be in a good relationship! The last one I had, not gonna lie, I had that 5-10% in the back of my head that I just couldn't get over since she still had that other guy, but this time it's pure and just us two- it's great!

Anyway, I seem to recall a post I made in this thread awhile back: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/156481-how-long-do-u-plan-on-being-on-soompi/?page=8
I think it's finally come to that time! I think this is what I've always wanted and she's whom I've always been looking for. I know it's early, but I do sense good things.

Here's a good memory I'd like to look back upon: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/322994-have-you-ever-been-in-a-relationship/?page=1
Asking around to see what relationships are really like, *sigh... all that fantasizing.

Anyway, I know this won't matter to much of you guys, I don't think you guys will miss me much, my strangeness, my ex that had a bf, and my bad relationship advice, but that doesn't matter to me anymore- I already found my happiness (^_^) yay!

Bye soompi!

1 hour ago, Ninshark said:

I was debating where to post this, but I just thought I'd leave this here in my favorite thread. I just wanted to say that I have a girlfriend now! I'm so happy that I can finally say fk it to the single life, now that I have my very own girl to spoil (^-^).

Remember when I was looking online for someone in SF to just go on dates with while I visited? well it wasn't tinder, but I did find someone, and she happened to like me a lot! We met a week and a half ago and spent an amazing week together. We even got to meet each others' parents already!
Next week I'm going to drive up once again to spend my last week in CA with her before I go back to HI, but I think that now that I have my masters degree, I'm going to move back to CA to be closer to her.

I think I finally know what it really is like to be in a good relationship! The last one I had, not gonna lie, I had that 5-10% in the back of my head that I just couldn't get over since she still had that other guy, but this time it's pure and just us two- it's great!

Anyway, I seem to recall a post I made in this thread awhile back: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/156481-how-long-do-u-plan-on-being-on-soompi/?page=8
I think it's finally come to that time! I think this is what I've always wanted and she's whom I've always been looking for. I know it's early, but I do sense good things.

Here's a good memory I'd like to look back upon: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/322994-have-you-ever-been-in-a-relationship/?page=1
Asking around to see what relationships are really like, *sigh... all that fantasizing.

Anyway, I know this won't matter to much of you guys, I don't think you guys will miss me much, my strangeness, my ex that had a bf, and my bad relationship advice, but that doesn't matter to me anymore- I already found my happiness (^_^) yay!

Bye soompi!

Tell me more, tell me more. Did you get very far? 

and my bad relationship advice

I didn't want to say anything, but yeah.

Anyway, good luck with that. It's like whenever someone's looking for a girlfriend and finds one, he leaves. Just like Lie(?). What was the last name he used? Anyway, I hope you guys are happy.

4 minutes ago, MiDnite89 said:

Tell me more, tell me more. Did you get very far? 

Like does she have a car?

23 minutes ago, MiDnite89 said:

Summer lovin' it happens so fast.

I met a girl crazy for me.

Your move.

6 hours ago, zantac_2 said:

^you dont need to go. now you can rub it in to us single plebs :). but well done, and god speed.

nah, rubbing it in isn't going to give me anymore happiness than my girlfriend does just by existing. plus a lot of the people here are mean to me and nobody understands me, my new relationship doesn't need that kind of negativity coming from me. odaesan, it's not that I end up being so preoccupied so I leave, it's just a promise I kept to myself, you prob saw it in that thread I linked.

nah, rubbing it in isn't going to give me anymore happiness than my girlfriend does just by existing. plus a lot of the people here are mean to me and nobody understands me, my new relationship doesn't need that kind of negativity coming from me. odaesan, it's not that I end up being so preoccupied so I leave, it's just a promise I kept to myself, you prob saw it in that thread I linked.

I understand how important a promise to oneself is. I hope it works out.

59 minutes ago, ayahuasca said:

She met a boy cute (?) as can be 

You ruined it. Get out.

I'm still single. I'm sick of being asked about it, and feeling like a third-wheel around my friends that are in couple. 

2016 for my friends is expecting a baby or getting married. 

------

Happy New Year everyone.