Quantcast
Risse

Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Guest severus

Why are unamortized financing fees subtracted from the long term portion principal of debt on the balance sheet?? Isn't that kind of understating cash outflow obligations to debt holders in the upcoming 5 years? 

@halfmoonsmile I know what you mean. 50% of me loves the shiney things in life, but the other 50% wants to take the path of non-attachment.

I'm getting kind of sad that Christmas is coming soon. I don't know why. Oh, well, at least my farting problem is gone.

Sorry for the singing at 1 am neighbors.

Guest severus

Fuckkkkkkk my right ankle. Fell on it and twisted AS SOON my left ankle heals 90% from the last time I fell, which happened as soon as my right ankle healed from the time I fell before that. 

18 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Family is a useless concept.

That's why you create/make your own concept of family. Blood is not family if they don't love you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rosierosie said:

That's why you create/make your own concept of family. Blood is not family if they don't love you.

It goes beyond that. It's positively toxic.

15 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

It goes beyond that. It's positively toxic.

yeah family sucks, everything sucks just be by yourself

6 hours ago, rosierosie said:

yeah family sucks, everything sucks just be by yourself

Nah. Cats don't suck.

On 19/12/2015 at 8:56 AM, severus said:

Fuckkkkkkk my right ankle. Fell on it and twisted AS SOON my left ankle heals 90% from the last time I fell, which happened as soon as my right ankle healed from the time I fell before that. 

Get well soon ! I like your hair color !

---

I'm pretty disappointed that none of my friends is interested to go to Japan... I don't think I'll enjoy to travel alone because I dislike eating, taking the plane and visiting touristic places alone.  *sigh* 

I have shoulder and neck pain :(... I'm so weak. 

15 hours ago, MissAria said:

I'm pretty disappointed that none of my friends is interested to go to Japan... I don't think I'll enjoy to travel alone because I dislike eating, taking the plane and visiting touristic places alone.  *sigh* 

If you're going to let someone else dictate your travel plans, you might as well not go anywhere. You can't depend on others for everything.

I did Japan solo for six weeks, loved it and would do it again. You should just go and have fun.

14 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

If you're going to let someone else dictate your travel plans, you might as well not go anywhere. You can't depend on others for everything.

I did Japan solo for six weeks, loved it and would do it again. You should just go and have fun.

I'll tell you if this happens... XD !!

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 4:53 AM, Aziraphale said:

Nah. Cats don't suck.

Amen to that!

16 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Omg I would love to go to Japan and visit the Butler Café. Who am I kidding? I want to see practically everything.

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 10:47 AM, severus said:

Travelling alone is amazing @MissAria. And Japan is one of the best places to start. 

Good point. I wouldn't have gone to a lot of the places that I traveled to if I waited for my friends to join. Plus, traveling alone gave me more freedom to choose what to visit - the Trans-Siberian Railway for example. I'm pretty sure that my friends would've been reluctant because they're less adventurous.

I agree that Japan is a good place to start. Japan has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, and there's so much to see. The chance that a tourist would get caught in a major earthquake is very low. The only things to be concerned about are the high prices. Japan gets a lot of bad rep because of the movies that depict Japan as a dangerous country. It's the same with South Korea. The constant news about North Korea make South Korea seem like a dangerous place to a person who never went to South Korea.

• Like 1

Guest res0nate

I should've at least asked for her name, before I left Vegas. 

Guest severus
12 minutes ago, res0nate said:

I should've at least asked for her name, before I left Vegas. 

ANY CHANCE HER NAME WAS VALERIE? 

@singlebilingual Having not so adventurous friends can really put a damper on vacation, especially when you're the type to wander off path. Travelling by yourself, you get to go where ever your two feet take you. 

Guest res0nate
1 hour ago, severus said:

ANY CHANCE HER NAME WAS VALERIE

Haha, how would I know. It probably would've made the whole trip worth it! 

Instead the highlights of my five days back in cali: watching star wars. And watching star wars. 

Trying to get in touch with someone I used to know here, but it's been a good 5+ years since we've spoken. She's probably married, back in SK or both. 

So I will let out my frustration and buy a pair of boots, because I think I did 20 miles alone in Vegas and the Grand Canyon over the past three days. 

Well, I just saw a commercial for a product I thought of when I was a kid. This day keep getting better.