Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Risse

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a refurbished phone and it came with some bad scuffs on the front bezel and the bezel even popped out when I was putting it into the case. It makes a bad buzzing sound when it's giving haptic feedback. I think this phone is in too bad of a condition to use. I can't get a replacement because I won't know where I'll be for the next few weeks and I can only get one shipped.

Guest severus

Can we please talk about how ugly the Karl Lagerfeld line is? Saw it in the back corner of The Bay today and was so disappointed that his name is connected with the great Coco Chanel. 

Man, I hate that restaurants limit 1 coupon per visit.

Anyway, now I gotta go to four different Subways just so I can get 4 foot long turkey sandwiches at a discounted $6 apiece for my Thanksgiving supply.  One I'm going to eat tonight .... but the other three I'm gonna eat for each of the football games I'm gonna watch throughout Thanksgiving day. So yeah, that's pretty much my holiday eatin'.  Turkey subs and I guess some cranberry vodka to wash it down with.  I figure I'll only be shuttling between three places all day: refrigerator - TV - toilet.
Forget shopping though. As far as I'm concerned it's Blackout Friday.

Can we please talk about how ugly the Karl Lagerfeld line is? Saw it in the back corner of The Bay today and was so disappointed that his name is connected with the great Coco Chanel. 

I had no idea who that was so I searched him. His website is karl.com. Just straight up karl. That's insane. He must have gotten in on the dot coms early.

a couple of years ago iirc, there was a fashion editor who completely tore apart karl lagerfelds competence as a designer. i think he banned her from chanel shows for life.

Man, I hate that restaurants limit 1 coupon per visit.

in this case, wouldnt it be easier to make your own? saves you having to make 4 trips and probably cost you less as well.

Guest severus

I had no idea who that was so I searched him. His website is karl.com. Just straight up karl. That's insane. He must have gotten in on the dot coms early.

Haha aren't domains easily bought out with money? Like instagram handles? 

Yeah, but one like Karl is extremely valuable instantly. Also, the person who owns it doesn't need to sell it. One like karl could be held for a few decades and be worth a lot more. He probably bought it early on.

Guest severus

Yeah, but one like Karl is extremely valuable instantly. Also, the person who owns it doesn't need to sell it. One like karl could be held for a few decades and be worth a lot more. He probably bought it early on.

How many millions do you think? Because I'm sure Karl can afford 7 figures for a domain. His cat made $3.2MM last year doing commercials. 

How many millions do you think? Because I'm sure Karl can afford 7 figures for a domain. His cat made $3.2MM last year doing commercials. 

Maybe the cat bought it for him? I don't know. Seeing how non-descript Karl is for fashion, it could really be anything. fb.com was like $8.5 million but the previous owners were probably holding onto it as soon as they figured that facebook would want it when all the shortened urls started getting popular. I'm sure an egotistical rich designer could spend that kind of amount easily for a domain that's the same as his first name.

in this case, wouldnt it be easier to make your own? saves you having to make 4 trips and probably cost you less as well.

Haha, well then, you overestimate my ability in making my own sandwiches.
Especially when I try to make them look like the ones they make at Subway.

Haha, well then, you overestimate my ability in making my own sandwiches.
Especially when I try to make them look like the ones they make at Subway.

Looks like someone went for a sub with the lot

I got up early for Black Friday and I didn't have to. It did not go well. Some richard simmons manager at a GameStop chose my Funko mystery box and it was one that he peeked into because it wasn't sealed properly. He kept it under the counter. I went to swap it and they wouldn't do it because they don't accept "returns".

I think someone stole my gift card from my backpack too. There was a receipt on it too, so I don't have the information to get it cancelled. It's been a bad day.

Archived