Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

13 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

2017 Lee Joongi official website renewal open!

Newly designed Lee Joongi official website access photo

After uploading to your SNS,

Please leave a comment below along with the corresponding URL.

We will give a special personalized gift from Joongi to two of you through the lottery.

How to participate

SNS (Instagram / Facebook / Twitter) Lee Joongi official website access authentication photo with the required hashtag

Comment on this post with a congratulatory message along with the URL

Mandatory hash tags

#이준기공식홈페이지 #LEEJOONGIOFFICIALWEBSITE #NEWJGWORLD

#이준기 #LEEJOONGI

Participation period

May 12 - May 19, 2017

Winners Announced

May 19, 2017 at 4 pm

(through homepage announcement)

[Bonus Event!]

To commemorate the official homepage renewal, Lee Joongi will release a series of surprise videos.

After confirming the video, please make a comment on the video.

We will give a special gift as well.

Wich is the URL?

Thanks @Lynn11 for sharing. Two veteran actors!!! Much love & respect for both of them. :wub:

I'm so excited that JG & CW get to work together for CM.... and from the set pictures, they seem to get to interact a lot! (From the impression, it seems more than Prentiss & Morgan characters seem to get to do on original CM, but of course I can't tell for sure.)

(See inside spoiler tag for more CM-centric point)

Spoiler

Since I have not seen much of Yoo Sun(slated to be Garcia)'s work and her interaction with JG was minuscule in "Never Said Goodbye", I am more keen to see JG-CW interaction in CM than JG-YS interaction ("baby-girl flirting" notwithstanding)

3 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

Have all of you successfully register at the official website? I was registered but a message keeps popping up in Korean and I do not know what it means. Can't explore the site after that.

I have managed to register. I ran into two errors: 1) It loads & loads, then gave "Connection was interrupted. Please try again" kinda message in English; 2) As @glassnokamen says, "Username already in use" pop-up message in Korean. Maybe try again with different username and check that your passwords match? Good luck!

@pixelsticks I am disappointed as well by the lack of non-Korean content on JG's website. And the fact that even member sign-up and terms&conditions are all in Korean. (Unless there's a way to change that to English and I missed that? If so, can someone pls help me?)

(See inside spoiler tag for a slightly offensive joke)

Spoiler

I complained to my husband about it, and his response:

"Maybe they will update later. If so, they should have at least put up a short notification to let the fans know. Like 'Engrish content comming soon'."

Yes, he's a d**k, but it's kinda funny.

It seems, I'm never gonna live down that spelling error. Urgghhhh.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Maybe it say that your nickname is already in use... or that it's too short. Try to copy and paste the message into Google translator :)

:bawling:

Just went to try again, when I click the login button, the message says : please prove that u are human. So I click the ok button. And the same message appear again and again despite clicking on the ok button. There is no captcha. The whole page is in white with just the English translation to prove that I am human but never state how. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lynn11 said:

:bawling:

Just went to try again, when I click the login button, the message says : please prove that u are human. So I click the ok button. And the same message appear again and again despite clicking on the ok button. There is no captcha. The whole page is in white with just the English translation to prove that I am human but never state how. 

Hi again.

I don't know how to fix the part about no captcha, but you usually get the "prove that you're human" message if you try to sign-up too many times in a short span of time (which you might not have done on purpose; sometimes, you accidentally click twice, or your browser refreshed for no apparent reason, or your connection was re-set for some reason, or you're using a public network that too many people have access to and are accessing the JG site as well). But they should be giving you a captcha. Maybe you can't see it because you're using the built-in google-translate on chrome? Sometimes, it obscures pictures/captcha and such when using the built-in translation.

Anyway, there's a way to go around having to prove that you're human. Do these things: 1) Use a different email address. AND 2) Use a different device or clear browser history/cache. AND 3) If possible, connect through a different network. Maybe use your mobile?

Try again? Good luck!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

I do not know why I feel this way. Although he is smiling in some photos, he interactions with the other co stats seems to be minimum. Give us back our goofy and carefree JG

I say be patient for this one.First, remember they are in early stages of filming, so they might be at 'the getting to know each other stage' and what makes you tick so they could be a lil awkward.Second, they are pulling all nighters, probably filming intense action and non-action scenes that drain energy, and racing against time since July is close, so they must be super tired.

Third, remember our JG is good at studying people's personality and very very considerate with his female co-stars.So he will adjust his antics depending on his co-star.MCW from what observed in her BTS videos and interviews with her previous co-stars.she seem to be the cute and gentle, elegant, soft-spoken type. JG's previous co-star with a similar personality was Shin Min Ah.So they need to be at a certain level of comfort with each other.

But more importantly, we might be making such assumptions but these are just blurry still photos.We are yet to see their behind the scenes videos(Namoo I'm looking at you, let's get to work and give us what we are dying to see.MCW&JG interaction.They are both in your agency..)I am already hearing his honey voice in my crazy head, calling her "Chae Won Ah" or "Chae Wonnie" when talking to or about her outside of official interviews and press conferences.(I can dream right?!Remember the way he called PMY? Min Young Ah :wub:)

But I'm saying all this, hoping am not being too naive and optimistic. Because with the current events since last month.Any ordinary human being would be worn out.Plus with their culture and media, everyone will now be eyeing his every move with any woman he gets in contact with, so he could be a little guarded.That wouldn't surprise me.I hope he doesn't get too cautious and lose his carefreeness and goofyness in all this, outside the official photoshoots and stuff.Serious JG is sexy but goofy JG is the best.

• Like 11

So, since today the forum is quite silence.... I'll show you everything I bought, related to JG of course, between Korea and Japan during my trip (... because I bought tons and tons of other stuff other than this :lol:) .... I think only you can understand my madness :D :D :ph34r:

20170513_192608_zpshq4ckaea.jpg

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Like 18

14 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

So, since today the forum is quite silence.... I'll show you everything I bought, related to JG of course, between Korea and Japan during my trip (... because I bought tons and tons of other stuff other than this :lol:) .... I think only you can understand my madness :D :D :ph34r:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Your madness has reach different level altogether :grin:

• Like 12

Hi all

Oh the forum is too quiet...:huh:

@oyashirazu I know I'm extremely late, but thank you very much for translating sooo quickly *hugs you* You are indeed a very kind soul!

@itsmeailleen and @ko2en welcome to the JG forum :)

@antoniaclamens thanks for posting those lovely pics from K & C and the military pic... especially the military pic with those very pinchable cheeks :wub:

@Lynn11 I had a hard time trying to register to the website too - after struggling couple of times managed to get registered today. Hope you were able to do so too.

22 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

@glassnokamen I find it cute that you bought all those stuff :D:D:D  Don't we all have some kind of madness when it comes to JG? :wink: And thank you so much for the link of the subbed BTS video :kiss_wink:

• Like 9

16 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

And... LJG International Fan Club has subbed the BTS video... this is the link

AND...... YES!!!! INDEED a "Guy must wear a suit" :heart: :heart:

And this made me laugh :tongue: :D :D

9 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

many thanks to both of you for sharing!!! he's cute beyond words.. :heart: how not to love him??? 

@sscllccrazy  it´s mother's day in m country too, so happy day to all the mothers here and to all our mothers as well!!! :heart::heart:

@itsmeailleen happy to see you joining this thread!!! we all love and adore LJG :wub: hope your wishes to see him come true!!!

• Like 8

On 13.05.2017 at 8:54 PM, glassnokamen said:

My precioussssss...

On 14.05.2017 at 11:48 AM, glassnokamen said:

AND...... YES!!!! INDEED a "Guy must wear a suit" :heart: :heart:

True. Esp. THIS man since he looks amazing in a suit. :wub:

• Like 11

16 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

New photo from the renewal home site photo shooting :wub:

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=7668376&memberNo=1609562

OMG :love: i can´t decide wich style, concept, photo, gif and so on... i like more... as soon as i see one i think "that's my fave" until i see the next. he's so adorable, beautiful, cute, sexy, he´s perfect. period. thank you so much for sharing. you made my day

• Like 12

Look at who has updated just his instagram..Kyaah :wub::wub::grin: dead!!! it's raining fangirling on instagram right now....Ah what a great way to start the day. The Red Ginseng doing what he does best.charge up everyone's morning with energy and happiness.Look at the battery emoji with a cheeky smile emoji!!!!(i know some of the pictures are not new but hey who cares...he updated thats what matters).

• Like 15