Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 09/05/2017 at 3:47 AM, pixelsticks said:

@missmaudy  Did you mean to say something?  I see nothing. 

I was trying to attached a picture but it didn't show. :(    I'll try again next time.

@violinaI also wonder about that. He seems to be as tall as those actor or singers with height between 180-182cm. 

Spoiler

My observation:

I think SJK is just around Kim Joong Kook height who stands at 175cm. Both were in running man for almost a year. You can check it out from ep 10 or even before that to episode 60, if my memory is correct. Yoo Jae Suk is listed as 178cm tall and he is definitely taller at least by an inch or 3cm than SJK.

Also in DOTS, he's definitely shorter than Jin Goo, who stands 178cm per profile, by at least an inch or 3cm. 

What's listed on LJGs profile is I think his true height. Guess many actors or singers heights on their profiles are inflated by 3 or 4 inches. 

If you noticed he was listed as 180cm in both TBDW & Two Weeks. On the other hand, Jung Kyung Ho (TBDW) is listed as 184 cm tall on his profile. Guess that's an inflated number. There's no way he is 6cm taller than LJG. It didn't look that much in the drama. I bet JKH is just 180 or 181cm tall. I don't think he is as tall as Rain & Hyun Bin who are both listed at 184cm & both stand at the mentioned measurement for real. 

Again, what I said was based only on my observations, btw. :)   

Zoom in looks like MCW is in heels maybe between 3-6cm or 1.5-2 inches which made me thinking maybe she not as tall as 168cm per her profile. Could be she's shorter than that? Or could be the surface their standing on is uneven?

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

We can also include this on his banner (will just wait for the HD copy)

Notice that cute mole? It's becoming prominent. :)

:blush: Yes!!! Look at his smug smile.

@ohgee

I also felt the same and I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw his insta updates. I keep refreshing the page to make sure my eyes are not playing tricks on me and honestly, I do feel like crying. It never happen to me before.

• Like 12

16 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Hahaha...yes...yes I have...I thought it was quite racy for his early fan time. :) Seducing all those ladies. Tsk Tsk JG...

My thoughts exactly! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it first.. Wonder why there aren't more songs of this kind? :wink:

9 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Enjoy! Be carefull though - the song is addictive and you'll hear it in your head for... ahm... months. :wink: 

The song is very addictive indeed!

4 hours ago, junejungki said:

OMG!!! how can I missed that music video?? JG as panther?? Sexy rawrrrr!!!! That song keep playing on my head. OMG!!! I love that MV so much!!!! He looks fierce and sexy at the same time. :love::scream:

You should definitely check out the lyrics for both J Style and Fever.

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Yes, please!!

@LyraYoo regarding the banner, how about if we could include the posters for all of his projects - be it dramas, films or albums?

• Like 9

12 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

You're welcome ! Are you referring to this ?

THAT'S IT!!!!!Thank you! I think he looks so natural(no makeup, no special lighting, no posing etc.) he's off guard and totally gorgeous.  I can stare at this all day kkkkk...

Thank you @LyraYoofor instructions on how to post photos too.  You luckily posted my all time fave! I'm so giddy:wub:

11 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Enjoy! Be carefull though - the song is addictive and you'll hear it in your head for... ahm... months. :wink: 

OMG! This banner idea is awesome cause I get to reap the rewards of all these great MV and fotos...Thank you for this @cedarwood...definitely  JG is rawwwwr!!! OK...I better stop, I'm getting way too crazy.:D

10 hours ago, oyashirazu said:

@LyraYoo Thank you so much for all the hard work!!! The banners look stunning :wub:

I love them as they are but for the front photo, i think it would indeed be great if we used one of his more recent pics. How about one of these two? I scanned them from a recent magazine.

oh @oyashirazuyummy photos...how to choose???? I'm drooling here LOL need a bib...

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi sscllccrazy, just copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box - then Click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. You may try it. In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info" / copy the location (Your picture must end in gif or jpg or png), then open the "insert other media (you could see that below the reply box then choose "insert image from URL" paste it there then click "insert into post" or there are times that after pasting the image the picture is shown right away. I hope I made this clear for you – OR

You can either do right click on "copy image" or "copy image location" (which is copying the image's URL) then paste to Soompi.  Though the "copy image" doesn't seem to work sometimes on Soompi. In case this happens, do the "copy image location" . :lol: I hope I am able to help you on this. You may try it -

Thank you @willenette I tried to copy from my download...I have to copy image from where I originally found it? I will give this a try!  Thank you so much for taking the time to write the instructions for me!!! I still have soooo much to learn. :crazy:

Edited by sscllccrazy
sorry for my multiple posts...I'll try to consolidate them. Got too carried away.
  • Like 6

:D SQUEE!!  We got to see JG on IG!  :wub::D  I admit I thought it was some fake account at first, when I got the notification! 

So it's tomorrow that the website gets updated?  Can anybody translate the hangul on the video?  Oh @oyashirazu...where are you!?!?!?!

Speaking of height...hehehe tricky camera/director persons also placed them right at the sidewalk entrance to the street....hence a slope...and JG is standing higher than her...so he gets an unseen boost.  I do the same when I photograph "equal height" couples on the beach...the bride is closer to the the water...and groom is naturally higher on the slope of sand out of the water. :)

My FAVE today

• Like 12

I can't believe he's back!!! Looking soooo forward to the new website design :wub:

@pixelsticks Well, if my limited Korean and ugly English are good enough for you guys I'll give it a try.. (but don't kill me if I get some nuances wrong :sweatingbullets:)

uOzVbD.png

He starts with his usual line: "I'm your actor Lee Joon Gi".

Now comes the fun stuff.... :lol:

1armJV.png

It says: "No success in finding a job again today...... (Mom will get mad with me)"  How depressing... :lol:

ijeKxJ.png

Q: What is your impression from your transformation at the "JG transformer" shooting?

I think he answered "I'm at ease and it's fun".

Spoiler

yfp2Cg.png

"Man is Suit". I think they want to imply something like "A suit for a man" or "A man needs a suit" or something like that here :D

Spoiler

DOop1P.png

I don't get this one 100%. I think they want to say something like it's time for his authentic eyes but there's a little more to it. I'm just going to interpret it as "It's time for The Gaze" :wub:

Spoiler

kL59Mg.png

"The subtitles are omitted for a moment for the sake of beauty" (:lol:)

Spoiler

IykZIl.png

# Transformer Joon Gi

# Crazy beauty

# Heartthrob alert

• Like 15

6 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

FINALLY He's BACK!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

I know! My IG app showed me his new post. I was sooo happy!!! :D:D:D

6 hours ago, violina said:

both are considered short

Really? I wouldn't say that. They're tall. Not basketball-player-tall but tall. I'm 163 cm tall. If Joon Gi is short then what am I? A dwarf? :huh:

6 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

He always had that mole. I think...

6 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Great idea! :D

4 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Is it just me or, did he get even more beautiful? :love: Yes, "beautiful" not just "pretty"!

My thoughts exactly! I always think he can't be more beautiful and he constantly shows me that he actualy can. What a man...

Group hug, anyone?

MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

The song is very addictive indeed!

That's why I warned everyone. :wink:

2 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

JG is rawwwwr!!! OK...I better stop, I'm getting way too crazy.:D

Oh honey we already know, you don't have to pretend you're not. :wink:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, oyashirazu said:

I can't believe he's back!!! Looking soooo forward to the new website design :wub:

@pixelsticks Well, if my limited Korean and ugly English are good enough for you guys I'll give it a try.. (but don't kill me if I get some nuances wrong :sweatingbullets:)

It says: "No success in finding a job again today...... (Mom will get mad with me)"  How depressing... :lol:

Q: What was your impression from your transformation at the "JG transformer" shooting?

I think he answered "I transformed a lot and it was fun".

"Man is Suit". I think they want to imply something like "A suit for a man" or "A man needs a suit" or something like that here :D

I don't get this one 100%. I think they want to say something like it's time for his authentic eyes but there's a little more to it. I'm just going to interpret it as "It's time for The Gaze:wub:

# Transformer Joon Gi

# Crazy beauty

# Heartthrob alert

I:wub: you!  THANK YOU THANK YOU!!  Hahaha...now I can appreciate it even more.  How funny/snarky of you JG?!  ^_^  

I bet Man is Suit is a play on the phrase "Does the suit makes the man or the man make the suit?"

The subtitles are omitted line?  HAHAHAHAHAAHa  Love it

UGH...Soompi keeps freezing on me and making it super difficult to post! 

I'm very interested to see the website update.  Will it be the whole shebang or just the photo splashes?  Are we going to have numerous language access points? Will there still be a Community Section and such?  Then I panicked and thought all the content that is on there now might be gone soon! So save any pics that you liked on there! 

I'm ready for the GAZE!!  

• Like 9

Hi here!! A new admirer of this enticing beautiful guy joon gi i dont know exactly what adjective i would use. he is just oozzing with perfection...:D and as i read here i also want that gaze of joongi all the time especially in scholar who walks the night...waiting for criminal minds..hope he could also do romcom next fingers crossed..

• Like 13

11 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

FINALLY He's BACK!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

These days were so hard for me... i don´t think i will be able to comment here in the near time as much as i want but i've been reading all your post faithfully (and i will keep doing it) and in just one day everything went crazy because JG is back!!!!!! i can't even! serioulsly my spirit went from hell to heaven in a minute :heart: thank you so much LJG for coming back 

Thank you so much for sharing. Love the vid and love the pic :love:

On 10/5/2017 at 3:11 PM, LyraYoo said:

Hi everyone, so this is how the main banner went (not yet final, just gathered your thoughts here and there, as well as the concept of 100 things we love about JG)

Im supposed to do landscape but his front photo would look awkward, but you may suggest other photos aside from that photo ? (white coat) . Better if it is a full body /semi body shot and background is white so it will be easier for me to remove it :D

fOther banners of each sections:

I would appreciate it very much if you can help me think/brainstorm of his best photos . (No worries if the resolution is low, i can adjust it and we will use the collage-theme type of banners. Oh well, the more photos of JG , the better right? :D )

Filmography--his best moments in his dramas/movies 

Awards Section -- collage of his best photos during awards' ceremony, or what drama /movie he was recognized.

Families (fan clubs)  - fan meet photos, fan cams, events (Gals it would be more awesome if you would send your fancams you have during the SG tour. )

CF.s other works 

Discography

Thank you once again for your contributions. ^^

Love the banners!!! i want to be a part of this so badly! 

18 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Really??? Here you have:

Enjoy! Be carefull though - the song is addictive and you'll hear it in your head for... ahm... months. :wink: 

Thank you... you give me an excuse to watch the video again :wink: so hot our JG shi... love the song, really addictive..

20 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

@LyraYoothank you for the beautiful work! The banners are gorgeous. You've captured JG at his finest. I know it took a lot of time and effort to create such amazing banners.

I wish I knew how to share photos. I have a military fave, in his cap looking up with one hand on the caps rim but it has a shadow over his face and I don't know how to post it here. I believe others have posted it in the past so I'm sure everyone is familiar with it. Then again he has a lot of heart stopping photos.  Your banner proves it.

That military pic must be my fave one for sure... it's flawless. this one is pretty cute (wanna pinch those cheeks)

e0019148_4cf4f7fbb1275.jpg

18 hours ago, oyashirazu said:

@LyraYoo Thank you so much for all the hard work!!! The banners look stunning :wub:

I love them as they are but for the front photo, i think it would indeed be great if we used one of his more recent pics. How about one of these two? I scanned them from a recent magazine. 

This one has white background:

Hide contents

Source: Kankoku TV dorama, Vol.77

And here some pics I'd like to suggest for the Filmography section because I think they show some of his greatest moments!

Scholar Who Walks the Night:

Though this is my secret favorite...... tehehehe ^_^ 

Hide contents

Joseon Gunman:

I just love how dynamic it is. But if we want him with a gun, maybe this one is better. 

Hide contents

So much for now.

@pixelsticks Love the Wang So pictures you suggested! Can't decide on my Wang So favorite yet.... I saved way too many MLSHR pictures :sweatingbullets:

Love the magazine pics (which magazine is it?) and love your selection for Scholar and Joseon Gunman (though the hidden one for Joseon is my fave!)

14 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I like @oyashirazu's first magazine shot.  Are there any pics from his new website reveal in the banners?

And yes...Wang So pics...those were just the sword ones...I don't know HOW anyone could pick just one.  I'd love to incorporate some tears/crying pics...because he is phenomenal at that.   

I seem to be missing a ton of Wang So photos...arrggh. I cannot find the "stars only in Goryeo-lay down and smile pic."

By my photo posts, I don't mean you have to incorporate all these images into the banner, just getting the creative juices flowing and showing the pretty in here! 

AND OMG!!

is this the first MOVING footage of JG as Hyun Jun?  

Swagger from even up high.

Original source: 

Love all your Wang So pics... i can't decide wich one is my favorite... he laughing in the lake is a good contender, blodied from episode 1 or 3 maybe? that profile when he took off his mask in episode 7? i don´t know. i took 15.723 Wang So screen caps, so i have in my hard drive every kind of Wang So you want... i will post some of them soon (i hope)

For now how about his best movie (and in my humble opinion one of the best korean movies if not the best) King and the Clown

I love love love his looks in this scene, sadly the hand is interrupting:

TKATC1209V.avi_000832039.jpg

Close contenders:

Spoiler

faints...

TKATC1209V.avi_001262386.jpg

i understand why the king fell for him...

TKATC1209V.avi_002324989.jpg

5 hours ago, oyashirazu said:

Q: What was your impression from your transformation at the "JG transformer" shooting?

I think he answered "I transformed a lot and it was fun".

Hide contents

Hide contents

I don't get this one 100%. I think they want to say something like it's time for his authentic eyes but there's a little more to it. I'm just going to interpret it as "It's time for The Gaze" :wub:

Hide contents

Hide contents

# Transformer Joon Gi

# Crazy beauty

# Heartthrob alert

Thank you so much for translating!!! you're the best... no sorry... He's the best, but you are very close. lol

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

That military pic must be my fave one for sure... it's flawless. this one is pretty cute (wanna pinch those cheeks)

Thank you @antoniaclamensI don't have this puff cheek photo.  Yesssss, he's so adorable here!  His young look is so beautiful...makeup never needed on this young man:blush:

• Like 4