Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Winners have been announced for the Website reveal and Acrostic Poem....http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/event/847

Announcement of winner for Lee Joongi official website renewal event
Winners of the event.

A Congratulatory Message (2)
clapaopao0417
ckdgjs20

Acrostic Poem (1)
tender928

Congratulations!
Thank you for all those who have participated this event.
Winners should leave their name, cell-phone number and address on TO.NAMOO online bulletin board to receive free gift from us by May 26.
Winners can receive the gift only when they provide required information by May 26.
The information you provide on a Namoo website will be used only for its intended purpose and be terminated after sending the gifts out to the winners.
Thank you very much. 

Congrats to them.  boo it's not me or one of us!

Looks like there is a video on that link, but I only get error messages and cannot watch it.  

• Like 3

On 5/19/2017 at 6:04 AM, cedarwood said:

Can't see this pic. :tears:

Strange, when I backtrack to my post, the photo is gone, I'm not sure if I had accidentally deleted it, sorry about it. I can't remember the link anymore. I think I posted a picture of him like this if I'm not wrong. Credit to the owners.66f601f7gy1ffp8b0maw6j20dc0dc3zq.jpg

66f601f7gy1ffp8b02yf3j20hs0hjdho.jpg

• Like 10

@glassnokamen, @violina @pixelsticks thank you so much for sharing the Hermes pics and vids! as always i can't decde wich one i like more :wub: btw to those who followed LJG closely since many years: does he always attend Hermes events? (i remember him attending last year) any special reason why?

15 hours ago, violina said:

This man:wub:below is 35 years old(international age) or 36 years old(Korean Age)!please mother nature be good to me and let me have this healthy looking skin when i get to 35(even though i spot the eye bags..poor baby must be really tired).

Ok on a serious note though, for those who are seeing the live clips, people have already started noticing.He is no longer giving 'wang so' vibes.Its like he has fully immersed himself into the new role'(Hyun Joon)'.He is a true thespian.Full stop.Look at this 'boss like' pose here below.(This picture was taken earlier today when he went to check out some cars).I can totally imagine hyun joon pulling out a gun from his waist and saying freeze NCI..lol.

And as usual, he never disappoints at public events...king of fan service.No matter what he has to talk to fans.

He must be working hard so i can understand eye bags but don't you think his eye bags look pretty? mine doesn't look like his (mine are ugly :()

Anyway, as there won't never be enough of LJG here's more:

51341277.jpg

70777573.jpg

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article.asp?nsID=1205470

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Winners have been announced for the Website reveal and Acrostic Poem....http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/event/847

Announcement of winner for Lee Joongi official website renewal event
Winners of the event.

A Congratulatory Message (2)
clapaopao0417
ckdgjs20

Acrostic Poem (1)
tender928

Congratulations!
Thank you for all those who have participated this event.
Winners should leave their name, cell-phone number and address on TO.NAMOO online bulletin board to receive free gift from us by May 26.
Winners can receive the gift only when they provide required information by May 26.
The information you provide on a Namoo website will be used only for its intended purpose and be terminated after sending the gifts out to the winners.
Thank you very much. 

Congrats to them.  boo it's not me or one of us!

Looks like there is a video on that link, but I only get error messages and cannot watch it.  

Why is never me? or at least one of us to feel happy together???? :tears: i can't watch the video too!

@cedarwood i just finished some minutes ago watching Scholar again, it was better on second watch! I also thnk LJG has an animal side that sometimes he lkes to show us :wub: plus he's amazing reproducing animal sounds. love it!:tongue:

• Like 9

23 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi cedarwood, me, I always prefer him in casuals.....:lol:

Let's agree he looks sunning in EVERY outfit. :D

20 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Hermes Event :wub:

Oh deear... he looks stunning... as I said above - he looks great in everything. But... such elegant man... phew! So hot in here today, is it summer already? :wink:

20 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

I'm speechless... sorry 

Don't be - I'm speechless too!

16 hours ago, minmar said:

Our poor baby. - working 20 hour days -  We can  tell when he has been missing sleep.  He works so hard for us!

Exactly. We know how making a drama looks like (in theory). Unfortunately our actor knows it by experience. 

It's amazing that he is so tired and still looks hot. I mean one night of missing sleep and I look like a zombie - he misses a lot of beauty sleep and... look at him! :wub:

16 hours ago, violina said:

Sorry chingus for the posting overload:mellow:.

Violina, over-what? There's no such thing like too many photos of Lee Joon Gi!

5 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

I think I posted a picture of him like this if I'm not wrong. Credit to the owners

Oh thank you so much!!! I love it! Gee... I'll swoon when I see him in the drama. I bet I'll swoon!

4 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I also thnk LJG has an animal side that sometimes he lkes to show us :wub: plus he's amazing reproducing animal sounds. love it!:tongue:

True! He does it great. And he has an animal side, I'm sure. Not only cute kitty side. B)

@Lian_Jade thanks for those pix. I hardly recognized him in the first one. He looks like LMH there! :o

• Like 7

5 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

@cedarwood i just finished some minutes ago watching Scholar again, it was better on second watch! I also thnk LJG has an animal side that sometimes he lkes to show us :wub: plus he's amazing reproducing animal sounds. love it!:tongue:

What if I like Scholar at the first watch? :huh: It's so strange? I was thinking to re watch it, because I really like some part of that drama and now that I knew the story I'll be able to focus more on Joon-Gi expressions and ... ehm... yes... of course acting :ph34r::ph34r::rolleyes::D

What about this BTS? I never seen "Hero", but...... LJG with mustache? :blink::blink::blink:

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

I never seen "Hero", but...... LJG with mustache? :blink::blink::blink:

Yes, it isn't real mustache of course and the dance was quite hot. Try the drama. It's not Joon Gi's best drama but still his character was cute, well dressed... well, brown hair but you can't have everything. And he played a character that can't fight which was funny when the scene with practicing fighting came - looking at his moves you can say "This guy really know how to kick someone's a**!" :D

16 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

What if I like Scholar at the first watch? :huh: It's so strange?

Not at all. I liked it in first watch too. Second watching would make the drama even better. I love vampire stuff in that drama - like clothes that protects vampire from the sun etc. It was very original. :) 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, cedarwood said:

Yes, it isn't real mustache of course and the dance was quite hot. Try the drama. It's not Joon Gi's best drama but still his character was cute, well dressed... well, brown hair but you can't have everything. And he played a character that can't fight which was funny when the scene with practicing fighting came - looking at his moves you can say "This guy really know how to kick someone's a**!" :D

I like him better with this fake mustache... maybe it's because he has long hair that I really love (... this is just one of the reasons I love WS soooo much... only the little one, of course)

MWSnap692_2014-09-06_20_46_27.jpg

1 minute ago, cedarwood said:

Not at all. I liked it in first watch too. Second watching would make the drama even better. I love vampire stuff in that drama - like clothes that protects vampire from the sun etc. It was very original. :) 

Yes, I like the same stuff too about vampires. I never see that clothes things before, even in american productions... but of course I could be wrong... I'm sure I didn't see all the vampire films in the world :D
And the clothes that he dress in that drama?? They are really fabulous!!! I'm sure I have a picture of him with all the clothes that he wear in Scholar, but I cann't find it right now :( 

• Like 9

Speaking of Joongi's moustache, this is the longest I've seen him grow it, like as in naturally not the fake ones. I'm always curious about how he would look with a stubble (not referring to the fake ones we've seen him with)

IMG_8470_zpsrbembrel.jpg

• Like 11

7 hours ago, junejungki said:

@violina dont be sorry!! You are allowed to post JG pics or videos as much as you want. We miss him so much.

@antoniaclamens I hate him!! I look horrible with my eye bags but look at JG!! He still look good and hot with his cute eye bags. Life is so unfair :cry:

Life is unfair indeed!!! the upside is that me have the pleasure to see this gorgeous man looking beautiful even with eye bags :wub:

6 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Let's agree he looks sunning in EVERY outfit. :D

Oh deear... he looks stunning... as I said above - he looks great in everything. But... such elegant man... phew! So hot in here today, is it summer already? :wink:

Don't be - I'm speechless too!

Exactly. We know how making a drama looks like (in theory). Unfortunately our actor knows it by experience. 

It's amazing that he is so tired and still looks hot. I mean one night of missing sleep and I look like a zombie - he misses a lot of beauty sleep and... look at him! :wub:

Violina, over-what? There's no such thing like too many photos of Lee Joon Gi!

Oh thank you so much!!! I love it! Gee... I'll swoon when I see him in the drama. I bet I'll swoon!

True! He does it great. And he has an animal side, I'm sure. Not only cute kitty side. B)

@Lian_Jade thanks for those pix. I hardly recognized him in the first one. He looks like LMH there! :o

you speak my mind!!! and that's one of my biggest problems, i never have too many, i alwways want more! 

5 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

What if I like Scholar at the first watch? :huh: It's so strange? I was thinking to re watch it, because I really like some part of that drama and now that I knew the story I'll be able to focus more on Joon-Gi expressions and ... ehm... yes... of course acting :ph34r::ph34r::rolleyes::D

What about this BTS? I never seen "Hero", but...... LJG with mustache? :blink::blink::blink:

don't get me wrong, i loved Scholar at first watch... but i loved it more on second watch. i'm sure i will love it more on third watch (coming soon for sure). Btw i loved Hero on first watch. He's so cute and good!!! you must watch. In fact as i ended Scholar i was about to watch Hero with my Mom (she hasn't watched it yet!)

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

About his hairstyle in Hero ,the first episodes i didn't like it... but it grows on you. By the end of the drama i love his hairstyle. and i loved his clothes, i think it's the only drama where he's dressed like an everyday guy... the handsomest everyday guy ever though :wub:

3 hours ago, ohgee said:

Speaking of Joongi's moustache, this is the longest I've seen him grow it, like as in naturally not the fake ones. I'm always curious about how he would look with a stubble (not referring to the fake ones we've seen him with)

Never watched him like this!! so the moustache in that photo is real? from what year is it???? i wsh we could see his full face...

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

And this is my favourite gif of the day... :wub:

Now it is my favorite gif too!! :love: everything is perfect about his looks. but i love his smile and the way he bites his lip the best :love::love:

• Like 9

On 5/20/2017 at 10:51 AM, cedarwood said:

@cedarwood, ah that gif though.I love it:blush:.

On 5/20/2017 at 4:09 PM, antoniaclamens said:

w it is my favorite gif too!! :love: everything is perfect about his looks. but i love his smile and the way he bites his lip the best :love::love:

That slight lip+tongue bite:wub: .Right after he flashed his most precious beautiful smile.I love it too.When a guy does a lip bite right, instead of it feeling cringe or looking pervert-like.It can easily be the sexiest thing ever.

Also talking about smiles, JG has the most heart fluttering eye smiles.Its like his eyes get longer as they disappear more and more, when they are forming THE SMILE. Pre-military JG was just too cute and precious:).He just effortlessly created the 'i just feel like hugging him' feelings in every fan girl:heart:See this:                                                                                                                    ezgif.com-video-to-gif%201_zps61ftyc0v.g

On 5/20/2017 at 10:52 AM, glassnokamen said:

I like him better with this fake mustache... maybe it's because he has long hair that I really love (... this is just one of the reasons I love WS soooo much... only the little one, of course)

Ah Wang So ya, oh Wang So.He always slays every time. Meet the sassy Wang So(with no mustache though.Is that ok?I like it when JG falls in a temporary phase of 'narcissistic prince syndrome' when he is joking about his looks lol.(the good and funny kind.not the bad kind where you feel like slapping someone back to reality:D).

This is the same guy who gets very shy when people are complimenting him about his looks and everything else.JG what do we do with you?You are just too cute

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_zpsrtiprh4c.gif

All credits go to the original video and gif uploaders.

• Like 13

12 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Ohhhhh, I love your gif too @cedarwood, I will treasure it. kekeke

2 hours ago, violina said:

That slight lip+tongue bite:wub: .Right after he flashed his most precious beautiful smile.I love it too.When a guy does a lip bite right, instead of it feeling cringe or looking pervert-like.It can easily be the sexiest thing ever.

Also talking about smiles, JG has the most heart fluttering eye smiles.Its like his eyes get longer as they disappear more and more, when they are forming THE SMILE. Pre-military JG was just too cute and precious:).He just easily created the 'i just feel like hugging him' feelings in every fan girl:heart:See this:       

I agree @violina can't take my eyes off his cute smile and lip biting kekeke. The throwback gif...he's like a young boy yet doesn't seem like that was over a decade ago...

18 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

Strange, when I backtrack to my post, the photo is gone, I'm not sure if I had accidentally deleted it, sorry about it. I can't remember the link anymore. I think I posted a picture of him like this if I'm not wrong. Credit to

Thank you for this CM bts photo @Lynn11 There is just something about JG in a uniform...How can a man look so beautiful and masculine at the same time???? He's timeless...

Thanks all for the wonderful photos and gifs...can't get enough.:blush: 

• Like 9