Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

8 hours ago, cedarwood said:

It's middle of the night in Poland. 

How am I supposed to sleep after seeing those pix?!

Hi cedarwood hahaha - it's because it's your fault! Why are you still awake during this time of the night, why are you looking at those pictures when everybody's sleeping, huh? LOL - Don't you know that LJK is known to kill? This is scary because imagine still awake in the middle of pitch darkness, only to realize you can't sleep because you're holding his pictures - hahaha -  This for sure is difficult to get a good night's sleep.  It's not too late to sue, dear!' :lol::tongue:

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, willenette said:

hahaha - it's because it's your fault!

It's his fault! How can he look so good and sexy in the middle of the ni... ok I must admit it's perfect moment to look good and sexy. :ph34r:

Anyway!

29 minutes ago, willenette said:

Why are you still awake during this time of the night, why are you looking at those pictures when everybody's sleeping, huh?

It's LJG's fault! :wink: 

30 minutes ago, willenette said:

Don't you know that LJK is known to kill?

I know and that's his fault! :wink: 

30 minutes ago, willenette said:

his is scary because imagine still awake in the middle of pitch darkness, only to realize you can't sleep because you're holding his pictures - hahaha -  This for sure is difficult to get a good night's sleep. 

See? Totally his fault! He does it on purpose to kill us all. 

Gee how can a man look this good? I'm so glad he came back to ig! :wub:

31 minutes ago, willenette said:

It's not too late to sue, dear!' :lol::tongue:

Hahahhahahhaha will think about it! :lol::lol::lol:

12 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Same here!!! :wub:

Ha! I'm not the only victim here! :wub:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, cedarwood said:

It's his fault! How can he look so good and sexy in the middle of the ni... ok I must admit it's perfect moment to look good and sexy. :ph34r:

Anyway!

It's LJG's fault! :wink: 

I know and that's his fault! :wink: 

See? Totally his fault! He does it on purpose to kill us all. 

Gee how can a man look this good? I'm so glad he came back to ig! :wub:

Hahahhahahhaha will think about it! :lol::lol::lol:

Ha! I'm not the only victim here! :wub:

I am in my hometown now visiting my mom and sisters. My sisters came to my mom's house this afternoon and the only thing we discussed about, was Wang So. kekekek!! 

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, junejungki said:

the only thing we discussed about, was Wang So. kekekek!! 

I WONDER WHY! :lol::wub:

15 minutes ago, minmar said:

THERE ARE NO VICTIMS HERE......JUST WILLING....very willing.....joonki junkies.   LOL.......WE SACRIFICE OURSELVES WILLINGLY!!!   HA HA HA HA HA....(plop)

We're all victims of his charm. He seduced us all with his smile, glare and everything. But you're probably right - we came by ourselves and we can't complain. We wouldn't love him any different. :D 

• Like 8

Why there is no more JG's photos on set of CM! I like seeing him on set shooting.. as you know, I need my  daily  happy dose of him.. he became my charger when I'm feeling down( I blame him for doing WS so perfectly)

And When are they planning  to start promoting the drama?? At least one or two official stills can be useful to draw some attention to the production. I hope they do great, a high quality and beautiful material that can do justice to his top acting skills.

At last, A request to the fellow friends here who know how to post images and gifs to post his beautiful and precious photoshoot here.. I know its everywhere in the instagram but it should be here also and its never getting enough of his charming looks.. thank you in advance:heart:

• Like 7

On 5/15/2017 at 11:48 AM, glassnokamen said:

New photo from the renewal home site photo shooting :wub:

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=7668376&memberNo=1609562

Thank you! Love you! Still staring at the photos :wub:

4 hours ago, junejungki said:

I am in my hometown now visiting my mom and sisters. My sisters came to my mom's house this afternoon and the only thing we discussed about, was Wang So. kekekek!! 

Extremely jealous of you. :( I've got no one to talk about Wang So or JG :tears::tears::tears:

4 hours ago, minmar said:

@violina @cedarwood @willenette @glassnokamen @junejungki   HA HA HA HA..... THERE ARE NO VICTIMS HERE......JUST WILLING....very willing.....joonki junkies.   LOL.......WE SACRIFICE OURSELVES WILLINGLY!!!   HA HA HA HA HA....(plop)  

My thoughts exactly! JG is an addiction indeed. *plops beside you* 

4 hours ago, cedarwood said:

We're all victims of his charm. He seduced us all with his smile, glare and everything. But you're probably right - we came by ourselves and we can't complain. We wouldn't love him any different. :D 

True. I understand him being sexy and beautiful and charming and all those other things - but, but, but - is it even legal for a 35 year old man to be this cute and adorable at the same time? :blink: Case in point (I know, I know - just one example among so many...)

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B005.jpg?type=w1200

LOOK AT HIM!! :love: :wub: I'm using emojis because I'm struggling for adjectives - again - as usual! :wink:

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, Fragile Geegee said:

Why there is no more JG's photos on set of CM! I like seeing him on set shooting.. as you know, I need my  daily  happy dose of him.. he became my charger when I'm feeling down( I blame him for doing WS so perfectly)

And When are they planning  to start promoting the drama?? At least one or two official stills can be useful to draw some attention to the production. I hope they do great, a high quality and beautiful material that can do justice to his top acting skills.

At last, A request to the fellow friends here who know how to post images and gifs to post his beautiful and precious photoshoot here.. I know its everywhere in the instagram but it should be here also and its never getting enough of his charming looks.. thank you in advance:heart:

Like this one

18198676_1402882583084452_18150279635418

or this

18300816_1403776789661698_90507351073454

or maybe this one??

18446758_1732854426727946_72368603300667

or this one too???

BZ8A2413-1.jpg?type=w1200

BZ8A2485-1.jpg?type=w1200

BZ8A2433-1.jpg?type=w1200

:heart::heart:

• Like 16

9 hours ago, minmar said:

@violina @cedarwood @willenette @glassnokamen @junejungki   HA HA HA HA..... THERE ARE NO VICTIMS HERE......JUST WILLING....very willing.....joonki junkies.   LOL.......WE SACRIFICE OURSELVES WILLINGLY!!!   HA HA HA HA HA....(plop)  

Oh honey!gulity as charged my lady.I am a happy,JG addict victim.or are we masochists?Give us a million lifetimes as long as we are sharing the same sky with Lee Joon Gi. I am more than happy to swim in this addiction over and over again and no rehab is necessary lol:wub::wub:.

• Like 10

How can you not be JG addicted when you wake up to a JG insta post notification like this one of this hotness beauty:wub::

IMG_20170516_032630_335_zps7xrfbwib.jpg

and this kind of sexiness:tongue::

IMG_20170516_032649_070_zpss685hfhs.jpg

Uri Joon Gi oppa is all man these days.He is more than qualified and ready now to reproduce his clones.The future generation needs these genes too. why am i having visions of tracing a finger along that vein on his left hand:D?.Its all your fault JG. Take responsibility for making us all crazy because of you.

• Like 14

3 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I've got no one to talk about Wang So or JG :tears::tears::tears:

You have US! :huh:

3 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

but, but, but - is it even legal for a 35 year old man to be this cute and adorable at the same time? 

If it's not illegal it should be! This is serious, we're talking about weapon of mass seduction!

2 hours ago, violina said:

How can you not be JG addicted when you wake up to a JG insta post notification of this hotness beauty:wub::

My point exactly!

2 hours ago, violina said:

why am i having visions of tracing a finger along that vein on his left hand:D?

Because I have a vision of peeping into that unbuttoned shirt and we can't have the same ideas... or can we???

• Like 10

@bluelilac1214 @cedarwood I have 5 sisters. So we have 6 girls in the family beside my 2 elder brothers. Imagine the chaos in the house when we were talking about Jun Ki aka Wang So. My mom got dragged into Team Wang So because of this :grin:

Not to forget about pictures of Jun Ki as our phone & laptop wall paper. 

@violina OMG!!! That pics. Hot and sexy!!! I agree with you. We must clone him. What a waste of good genes if dont clone him. 

• Like 11

23 hours ago, Fragile Geegee said:

At last, A request to the fellow friends here who know how to post images and gifs to post his beautiful and precious photoshoot here.. I know its everywhere in the instagram but it should be here also and its never getting enough of his charming looks

Ask and you shall receive. Say Hello to this cutie:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_zpse8zwsdeo.gif

Quotes his abeoji in iljimae: "Your eyes (Yongie ah/Lee Joon Gi) are a national treasure' look at how sharp they are.I shall rename them to 'criminal eyes' .Piercing and stealing our hearts with just a gaze:

18444403_417918715242657_151521640134475

And More of the cuteness:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%201_zpsioyo6vdp.g

19 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Because I have a vision of peeping into that unbuttoned shirt and we can't have the same ideas... or can we???

ah ah:wub: your eagle eyes though.How could i miss such goodness.I swear i didn't even notice that there was such sweetness going on in those pictures..ah well.I leave that one to you.or we can share right?

• Like 10

Meet 21st Century Wang So:ageless beauty

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%202_zpsjdxilbib.g

Lastly, Passport Photo ready.On point facial profile. Lee Joon Gi.I swear you can just crop out his bottom half and cut the right dimensions of his top half into a passport photo and maybe just airbrush the hairs out of his forehead and viola.a perfect passport photo.

18444446_1678940785733212_71630026521737

• Like 11

@violina yesss, I'm always ready to recieve LJG's collection of sweetness, coolness and handsomness:wub:  the one with the mask is really felt like Wang So.. WS's look

The hommanna one is soo precious.. his lough is something else and did I mention that I adore that dimple on his chin.. I just wanna poke it lol:D

I'm speechless twoards the last one.. I can't read his expression!! What is that Lee JunKi ssi?? What were you thinking of at that moment that came out that perfect!! 

And it seems they heard my complaining yesterday about not having his photos on set

Well, I'm trying to post it here but its not working with me. I'm the worst when it comes to these stuff

• Like 8