Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

38 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

@oyashirazu thanks for the more complete pic! 

@antoniaclamens I had not seen the Pen in mouth pic or that cute white jacket smile one. I have no idea where it is from.  Sorry!  Again, I would think @lisethvrwould know, but they have been MIA for a month...kinda like JG on IG. COME BACK!!

Thanks.  Yes that is the one.  Speaking of interviews, why aren't there any JG interviews lately? PR strategy?

Question:  If he is playing the role in reference to Morgan, isn't that his outfit choices....masculine fitted shirt and jeans?. Whereas Derek wears conforming knit shirts, JG is wearing slim-cut button down shirts

I rewatched the first episode of CM not long ago and Morgan was wearing a suit in this one. But yeah he also wears confortable clothes sometimes. But the effect is not the same with JG. He looks more boyish and less "masculine" with the clothes he has now, that's why I thought he would be Reid. There is other way to dress him to make the swagger of Derek stood out :wink: I love JG's watch though. I like the shirt he is wearing on the latest pic, but the white shirt underneath (like we saw on the first fan pics) is a no no for me :tongue: They have to bring back his inner Kay (in a less gangster way of course) :wink: 

• Like 10

People maybe just maybe we should remain patient.Remember uri JG is master of playing dual personalities.we can see from the pictures, everyone else is wearing a badge, most of the team assembled at the police station except him and Son Hyun Joo.Everyone is already giving off the vibes of their American counterparts except him.

As @Seoulmemories said and several others keep saying.lets remember for those who have watched the original series...it's adaptation people adaptation! Keep chanting this in your brain until you internalise it when the urge is there to compare.Though I wouldnt mind if it has alot of features of the original(didn't watch the American Version so doesn't make any difference to me).

Anyhow back to JG, I think the reason why Derek character is not full on yet although the glimpses are there,if that is what they are leaning to, is because, compared to the others, he is not yet part of the team yet from the start.Just speculation here but based on what he said at his FM.He was first a police detective, and then a profiler.So maybe, he is going to showcase his transition from detective to profiler.Thus, him and the CM team is working on showcasing these transitions from the smallest details including hair, makeup, clothes etc..I think his look will change as the series progresses.We all know how thorough he is about these things.

remember how we had WangSo for 16 episodes and GwangJong for 4 episodes.We could see glimpses of GwangJong like the rain scene in episode 8 or the way he killed those monks without batting an eye in ep3.But when he transformed to GwangJong in ep 17.WangSo completely disappeared and only showed on their last date night before he got married to the Princess.This change was not only in his acting but also his hair, clothes lol he even inherited the famous eyeliner from 3rd Prince.

• Like 14

Also talking about swagger and stuff, remember if we are comparing JG to the guy who is playing Morgan Character in the US Version.There are limitations(um not really our JG is a 10/10:wub:) but please hear me out before attacking.These men have different builds.One is not better than the other.They are both hot in their own way.

Unfortunately or fortunately(feel free to disagree) the western ideal of what a manly man looks like(muscular build, broody etc..feel the blank) + the swagger that comes with it, is widespread across the world.And our JG is androgynous(beautiful+handsome) and slim.His kind of swagger and sexiness doesn't just come out just because of his physical looks alone.Its because of the way he carries himself with confidence, it's something he has to activate from within and transmit it on the camera(and he does it so damn well:tongue:) whether that be in his photoshoots, dancing or acting.

So I think making direct comparisons with American Derek though I understand for those who watched it(can't be helped) is somehow unfair?which is why I am desperately hoping Hyun Joon oppa profiler is distinct character and people will like him and be attracted to him based on his own merits just like Wang So.Wangso and his Chinese counterpart only had the same source material for their story but were so different but I believe everyone loved them on their own merits.

• Like 19

I completely agree with @violina's last statement. But I think we as his fans should get ready for just that!  Comparisons to Muscle Bound vs Beautiful Man that JG is.

And in no way my comparisons are to lessen JG's (the the CM staff) choices in the character or form judgements.  They are just observations and discussion points. Since the content comes from an original source...comparisons are going to be made. I don't view that as negative to compare!  I find it interesting what is retained, dismissed, added to...  And until the show starts and even through it, people are going to have opinions about those choices just like people have opinions about JG's hair/clothes in each show/interview, etc. 

I think he looks pretty handsome in his jeans and button down shirts in CM so far. :wub: I want to see footage of him moving...so we can see how he will embody this character.  Oh and when we finally get a clip of him talking in character?  :blink::D  Swoon!

FAVE found image today.  

• Like 17

4 hours ago, violina said:

So I think making direct comparisons with American Derek though I understand for those who watched it(can't be helped) is somehow unfair?which is why I am desperately hoping Hyun Joon oppa profiler is distinct character and people will like him and be attracted to him based on his own merits just like Wang So.Wangso and his Chinese counterpart only had the same source material for their story but were so different but I believe everyone loved them on their own merits.

I am watching the series, I would prefer CM-Korea characters CM to be distinct from the American CM. There are actually (3) Criminal Mind series. All 3 series have identical premise, where an elite team of agents who are set to catch unidentified criminals through behaviour profiling. This concept is exactly the same in all 3 series. CM-Korea will just make the 4th one.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, violina said:

Also talking about swagger and stuff, remember if we are comparing JG to the guy who is playing Morgan Character in the US Version.There are limitations(um not really our JG is a 10/10:wub:) but please hear me out before attacking.These men have different builds.One is not better than the other.They are both hot in their own way.

Unfortunately or fortunately(feel free to disagree) the western ideal of what a manly man looks like(muscular build, broody etc..feel the blank) + the swagger that comes with it, is widespread across the world.And our JG is androgynous(beautiful+handsome) and slim.His kind of swagger and sexiness doesn't just come out just because of his physical looks alone.Its because of the way he carries himself with confidence, it's something he has to activate from within and transmit it on the camera(and he does it so damn well:tongue:) whether that be in his photoshoots, dancing or acting.

Yeah I know don't worry :) It's just the overall feeling I have over the outlook only, especially clothes and hair. The two actors are physically very different, but from what I've seen of JG over the years there are other ways to style him and make him look less boyish and have that masculinity and swagger I was talking about (add just only a suit and here it is) :wink: But of course that's without taking into consideration the acting, yet. And we don't know the personality of his character as well and how it will be alike or different from Derek. So until the show actually starts I can only compare him with the character his is inspired of, and only based on pics, so mainly look. It's not criticism, just remarks. I will love whatever JG brings in to the show I'm sure of it, his acting charisma being no joke ! :) 

• Like 14

15 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Happy you liked the pics. and really happy to see you and @minmar here. btw i´m not exactly a closet LJG fan in the sense that no one knows who he is. lol. Korean Wave hasn´t arrived in my country. I´m sure there must be a few people who knows and loves k-dramas or actors or idols but i don´t know them. It´s every hard for me because i have nalmost no one to talk about dramas or LJG. that´s why i love coming here :D

@antoniaclamens I'm kind of in a similar situation. K Wave has arrived in my country but not that much yet. I don't think any of JG's drama's were aired here except My Girl. The worst part is that the dramas are dubbed - and I simply despise it. Imagine Wang So speaking in a voice that is not JG's!! :crazy: So yeah - I don't have any one to talk about JG either and the that's the reason why I come here too :)

@oyashirazu Thanks for the pics 

@pixelsticks You rock! And your latest found image - his gaze - wow! :open_mouth: I think my English vocabulary is sadly lacking tonight - I can't think of any appropriate adjectives... 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, leesopark16 said:

Yeah I know don't worry :) It's just the overall feeling I have over the outlook only, especially clothes and hair. The two actors are physically very different, but from what I've seen of JG over the years there are other ways to style him and make him look less boyish and have that masculinity and swagger I was talking about (add just only a suit and here it is) :wink: But of course that's without taking into consideration the acting, yet. And we don't know the personality of his character as well and how it will be alike or different from Derek. So until the show actually starts I can only compare him with the character his is inspired of, and only based on pics, so mainly look. It's not criticism, just remarks. I will love whatever JG brings in to the show I'm sure of it, his acting charisma being no joke ! :) 

No worries.All constructive opinions are welcome.Just consider what I said as brain to finger typing ramblings.I can only sense that this drama will have some very strong critics(not in a bad way).I can already feel it from the CM forum.I can visualise the discussions and reviews on dramabeans, koalasplayground, even knetizens on naver and nate.

This is not the type of drama that people will just switch off their brain and swoon because there are pretty cast.Sure there are brainless people like me lol:D, who wilI swoon for JG no matter how good or terrible the production is, or what look he is going for and will try not to analyse every little detail, and spoil the fun of watching a thriller in summer.But there are alot more people who are just drama critics who will watch because the drama looks promising and has a stellar cast that can deliver based on their previous works not because they have a favourite actor or actress.Nothing wrong with any side.

I kind of feel for the crew and cast, I wonder if they are feeling any pressure to do really well.Anyone who messes up just a bit will be on the chopping board.music, stylists, actors, editors,writer, director, cameramen .Everyone better be on their toes.With this kind of cast ensemble and type of genre..everyone is expecting nothing less than A+ and it has the US version to live up to too.

That said, whether we are fans, drama critics or just neutral looking to fill up July schedule for Kdrama.Any remarks about the CM BTS pictures as it were is fine.At least it gets us talking about the drama when it's so far away and the info is limited.Also for us JG fans, we desperately need this escape after the hell we have been through last month and while our oppa is MIA.lately instagram, Facebook,YouTube has been so depressing.This is the only haven.

July where are you?:bawling:

• Like 12

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I completely agree with @violina's last statement. But I think we as his fans should get ready for just that!  Comparisons to Muscle Bound vs Beautiful Man that JG is.

And in no way my comparisons are to lessen JG's (the the CM staff) choices in the character or form judgements.  They are just observations and discussion points. Since the content comes from an original source...comparisons are going to be made. I don't view that as negative to compare!  I find it interesting what is retained, dismissed, added to...  And until the show starts and even through it, people are going to have opinions about those choices just like people have opinions about JG's hair/clothes in each show/interview, etc. 

I think he looks pretty handsome in his jeans and button down shirts in CM so far. :wub: I want to see footage of him moving...so we can see how he will embody this character.  Oh and when we finally get a clip of him talking in character?  :blink::D  Swoon!

If we look for a button down shirt character in the original CM series, it would be Jason Gideon. He was played by Mandy Patinkin & was on 50's at that time. So LJG is the far more stylish button down shirt guy. :)

Jason Gideon & Derek Morgan are the most empathetic characters in the CM Series.  I hope LJG character would be a combo of these two characters. 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Speaking of interviews, why aren't there any JG interviews lately? PR strategy?

Maybe that's because he's busy doing new drama? 

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

QUESTION of the day.    What do you want to see ON Jun Hyun-Jun (that's the name right?) in the 20 episodes??

ANYTHING but the Kim Tan-ish stuff. Really, I don't want much...

10 hours ago, oyashirazu said:

Taewon Entertainment posted new stills of Criminal Minds and one with Joon Gi was among them :wub:

Why? Why mushroom hair?! I want to speak with his styllist!!! :angry:

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I want to see footage of him moving...so we can see how he will embody this character.  Oh and when we finally get a clip of him talking in character?  :blink::D  Swoon!

I'm there with your! The waiting is killing me but it's always like that. And then... the drama will end too soon, you mark my words. And then... another year of waiting... 

K-drama fan's life is a hard one. :wink: 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Why? Why mushroom hair?! I want to speak with his styllist!!! :angry:

:) You might as well speak with LJG with that because considering how detailed he is with how he portrays his character, I am very sure that is his concept. The hairstylist just did what she/he was told.  :):):) 

• Like 9

14 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

If we look for a button down shirt character in the original CM series, it would be Jason Gideon. He was played by Mandy Patinkin & was on 50's at that time. So LJG is the far more stylish button down shirt guy. :)

Jason Gideon & Derek Morgan are the most empathetic characters in the CM Series.  I hope LJG character would be a combo of these two characters. 

Talking about shirts and buttons.Just remembered JG's love rival and chaser detective in "two weeks".

Spoiler

c86fb8296fef9ba90dcac6d2f27e372c.jpg

2weeks12.jpg

.His character('two weeks' guy) never wore a complete suit or did he?can't remember my memory is fuzzy, it's been a while.Gosh he even wore these really low v-neck shirts(making me think perverted thoughts whenever he appears)including the jean-like one in JG's pic with Son Hyun Joo sunbae.Complete with the forbidden misplaced underwear white vests or other coloured underwear vest that sometime messed up the outfit.So perhaps he will start from this "Detective Hyun Joon semi-casual shirt/outfit wearer"

and then graduate to "profiler Hyun Joon formal suit hunk wearer".By the way Joon Gi in suits with his present mature age:

C5r0xm5XMAEp_qU.jpg

Yes please..Swoon!!!:wub: But anyway any kind of JG is much much better than no JG.

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, violina said:

Talking about shirts and buttons.You know who am reminded of? His(JG's) love rival and chaser detective in "two weeks".

Reveal hidden contents

c86fb8296fef9ba90dcac6d2f27e372c.jpg

2weeks12.jpg

.His character never wore a complete suit or did he?can't remember my memory is fuzzy, it's been a while.Gosh he even wore these really low v-neck shirts(making me think perverted thoughts whenever he appears)including the jean-like one in JG's pic with Son Hyun Joo sunbae.Complete with the forbidden misplaced underwear white vests or other coloured underwear vest that sometime messed up the outfit.So perhaps he will start from this "Detective Hyun Joon semi-casual shirt/outfit wearer"

Derek Morgan? - Well he was in a complete suit in some of the episodes.

About the Two Weeks button down shirt guy, there are few agents in CM-Suspect Behaviour & CM-Beyond Border who wore theirs shirts like that.

Just for easy reference, I put the link below about Derek Morgan. Please take note that LJG may have a totally different interpretation of the character or his character maybe a combo of two characters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Morgan_(Criminal_Minds)

• Like 7

@cedarwood   HELLO!  :glasses::heart::blush: 

I am so excited about CM. As for me I hope this isn't like the original US version. I hope it is entirely its own story and characters.  I also hope for episodes that are longer and hopefully take two episodes to resolve. (I think someone else mentioned this too)

but a short message to Namoo and the production people at CM.... GIVE US MORE JG!!

• Like 10

Hi guys!!!

On 4/5/2017 at 9:40 PM, glassnokamen said:

Mine too... but I think it's because everyone is downloading the video :tongue:

It must be so... i left my laptop all the night and when i wake up today: seven hourst left!!! i have to turn t off and lost the download :bawling: Of course i will try again!

15 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

@oyashirazu thanks for the more complete pic! 

@antoniaclamens I had not seen the Pen in mouth pic or that cute white jacket smile one. I have no idea where it is from.  Sorry!  Again, I would think @lisethvrwould know, but they have been MIA for a month...kinda like JG on IG. COME BACK!!

Thanks.  Yes that is the one.  Speaking of interviews, why aren't there any JG interviews lately? PR strategy?

Question:  If he is playing the role in reference to Morgan, isn't that his outfit choices....masculine fitted shirt and jeans?. Whereas Derek wears conforming knit shirts, JG is wearing slim-cut button down shirts

Haha there is more...we should make some of JG when he reveals his outfits. That said...I do hope to see his character is a suit in one of the 20 episodes.  And have a wet scene.

So that is my QUESTION of the day.    What do you want to see ON Jun Hyun-Jun (that's the name right?) in the 20 episodes??

<<<for some reason...his name seems like "Bond - James Bond" to me...whenever I read it...:D>>>>>

I want to see a suit and WATER on Jun Hyun-Jun. 

I miss @lisethvr too. hope she drops here sometime soon... I also want Jun Hyun Jun/Bond (lol) in a suit and or water :wub: His Joseon Gunman style was one of my faves... something smilar (modern of course) will be great!

and i LOVE your fave image from today!!! Here's mine:

e0120149_1635342.jpg

12 hours ago, violina said:

9 hours ago, violina said:

No worries.All constructive opinions are welcome.Just consider what I said as brain to finger typing ramblings.I can only sense that this drama will have some very strong critics(not in a bad way).I can already feel it from the CM forum.I can visualise the discussions and reviews on dramabeans, koalasplayground, even knetizens on naver and nate.

This is not the type of drama that people will just switch off their brain and swoon because there are pretty cast.Sure there are brainless people like me lol:D, who wilI swoon for JG no matter how good or terrible the production is, or what look he is going for and will try not to analyse every little detail, and spoil the fun of watching a thriller in summer.But there are alot more people who are just drama critics who will watch because the drama looks promising and has a stellar cast that can deliver based on their previous works not because they have a favourite actor or actress.Nothing wrong with any side.

I kind of feel for the crew and cast, I wonder if they are feeling any pressure to do really well.Anyone who messes up just a bit will be on the chopping board.music, stylists, actors, editors,writer, director, cameramen .Everyone better be on their toes.With this kind of cast ensemble and type of genre..everyone is expecting nothing less than A+ and it has the US version to live up to too.

That said, whether we are fans, drama critics or just neutral looking to fill up July schedule for Kdrama.Any remarks about the CM BTS pictures as it were is fine.At least it gets us talking about the drama when it's so far away and the info is limited.Also for us JG fans, we desperately need this escape after the hell we have been through last month and while our oppa is MIA.lately instagram, Facebook,YouTube has been so depressing.This is the only haven.

July where are you?:bawling:

Agree with what you said but highlight the parts where you speak my mind... better than i would do it. I haven't seen the original serie (and i don't think i will) from pics i can tell the original Derek has the kind of body i like the best... or must say liked the best because you know what? i won't change anythng about LJG: face, body and soul his perfect to me... and he has the kind of body i like the best now: LJG's body.

And of course i will love the drama just because LJG is in it, and  will swoon like crazy, but i'm pretty confident that the drama will turn out well... and f not, then at least i'm sure that every JG second on screen will be great, because he elevates everything with his acting 

12 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

I am watching the series, I would prefer CM-Korea characters CM to be distinct from the American CM. There are actually (3) Criminal Mind series. All 3 series have identical premise, where an elite team of agents who are set to catch unidentified criminals through behaviour profiling. This concept is exactly the same in all 3 series. CM-Korea will just make the 4th one.

agree!! better be the drama and the characters distinct from the american. if i want to watch an american drama i will watch one... i love the way koreans do dramas, i hope CM will be faithful to the korean style!

10 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@antoniaclamens I'm kind of in a similar situation. K Wave has arrived in my country but not that much yet. I don't think any of JG's drama's were aired here except My Girl. The worst part is that the dramas are dubbed - and I simply despise it. Imagine Wang So speaking in a voice that is not JG's!! :crazy: So yeah - I don't have any one to talk about JG either and the that's the reason why I come here too :)

@oyashirazu Thanks for the pics 

@pixelsticks You rock! And your latest found image - his gaze - wow! :open_mouth: I think my English vocabulary is sadly lacking tonight - I can't think of any appropriate adjectives... 

Hate dubbed dramas, is like they stole half the fun (or pain) i have in watching them. Some years ago they aired a few dubbed k-dramas in my country (that's how i discovered K-dramas and i'm so thankful for it) and i can tell the difference when i discovered you could watch them online subbed! they are not airing k-dramas anymore (guess they didn't have enough ratings)

• Like 11

7 hours ago, missmaudy said:

You might as well speak with LJG with

Believe me, I'd like to speak with him too! :w00t:

5 hours ago, violina said:

By the way Joon Gi in suits with his present mature age:

It's 7:00 a.m. here and you already killed me... :wub:

4 hours ago, minmar said:

I am so excited about CM. As for me I hope this isn't like the original US version. I hope it is entirely its own story and characters

It must be. The US version is v. long, right? How many seasons btw? 5? 6? K-drama is only 20-episodes long - no time to do exactly the same thing. :D

57 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

It must be so... i left my laptop all the night and when i wake up today: seven hourst left!!! i have to turn t off and lost the download :bawling: Of course i will try again!

The whole night my laptop was happily dl-ing the last vid. 1 hour left and I have to leave... but will leave the computer on and ask my flat mate to turn it off in 2 or 3 hours...

• Like 7

This is about CM, but there are quite a few people here speculating about JG's role and whether CM-KR will follow the US version exactly, so I've decided to post here too. There is now one more indicator that they WILL follow the US version very closely. (Sorry @minmar and whoever else that was hoping otherwise... me included.)

Spoiler tag for TW CEO CM update (because non-JG pic):

Spoiler

This spoiler tag is for REAL SPOILER..... So please be warned!

Spoiler

I remember the EXACT scene from CM pilot. Gagged-girl-in-cage-on-boat scene from "Extreme Aggressor" episode. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

I'm very surprised that they are dropping that massive spoiler in just one photo.

So it seems they are following episode by episode..... which would indicate that JG's character is an existing character in US original version. Now, my money is on Derek.

Now, comes my hormone-filled line: I hope, that means JG gets to show more skin.

Arghhhhhh!!!!

• Like 14

11 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

Derek Morgan? - Well he was in a complete suit in some of the episodes.

About the Two Weeks button down shirt guy, there are few agents in CM-Suspect Behaviour & CM-Beyond Border who wore theirs shirts like that.

Just for easy reference, I put the link below about Derek Morgan. Please take note that LJG may have a totally different interpretation of the character or his character maybe a combo of two characters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Morgan_(Criminal_Minds)

No I was still talking about 'two weeks' guy.But thanks for the link and clarification about American Derek.Since I have not watched the US Version.Although I'm dying of curiosity, I still want to watch the Korean Version first, so my brain doesn't get foggy and start making unavoidable comparison.Till today, I still haven't watched Chinese Scarlet Heart for the same reason, even though it's available on viki.

Ah! that reminds me, for those who are knowledgeable about licensing rights.Why do you think, viki didn't buy Moon lovers Ryeo, even though it was such a popular drama internationally?How I wish many people will put in requests, so they buy criminal minds korea so we can watch it on viki.The comment bar section would be a blast.I mean there is JG and MCW in this drama.

I love watching dramas on viki just because, it feels like you are in a cinema and watching with thousands of kdrama fans.Its such a good feeling because of you don't have real life family or friends who like Kdrama, viki gives you the opportunity to spaz about your bias.root for the couple if romance drama, or protagonist team if it's crime thriller.Get angry at the second lead or villain.provide live commentary on clothes, music, hair, makeup etc..all of this live.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Believe me, I'd like to speak with him too! :w00t:

It's 7:00 a.m. here and you already killed me... :wub:

It must be. The US version is v. long, right? How many seasons btw? 5? 6? K-drama is only 20-episodes long - no time to do exactly the same thing. :D

The whole night my laptop was happily dl-ing the last vid. 1 hour left and I have to leave... but will leave the computer on and ask my flat mate to turn it off in 2 or 3 hours...

Happy for you!!! i got my sister to download the epis for me, hope it works!

5 hours ago, zi4r said:

This is about CM, but there are quite a few people here speculating about JG's role and whether CM-KR will follow the US version exactly, so I've decided to post here too. There is now one more indicator that they WILL follow the US version very closely. (Sorry @minmar and whoever else that was hoping otherwise... me included.)

Spoiler tag for TW CEO CM update (because non-JG pic):

Reveal hidden contents

This spoiler tag is for REAL SPOILER..... So please be warned!

Reveal hidden contents

I remember the EXACT scene from CM pilot. Gagged-girl-in-cage-on-boat scene from "Extreme Aggressor" episode. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

I'm very surprised that they are dropping that massive spoiler in just one photo.

So it seems they are following episode by episode..... which would indicate that JG's character is an existing character in US original version. Now, my money is on Derek.

Now, comes my hormone-filled line: I hope, that means JG gets to show more skin.

Arghhhhhh!!!!

Major spoiler indeed! i watched a similar picture posted before and then took down on CM thread, so i knew about it (still hoping t's just a concept and they wont follow closely) but i wonder why TW CEO posted the picture....

5 hours ago, violina said:

No I was still talking about 'two weeks' guy.But thanks for the link and clarification about American Derek.Since I have not watched the US Version.Although I'm dying of curiosity, I still want to watch the Korean Version first, so my brain doesn't get foggy and start making unavoidable comparison.Till today, I still haven't watched Chinese Scarlet Heart for the same reason, even though it's available on viki.

Ah! that reminds me, for those who are knowledgeable about licensing rights.Why do you think, viki didn't buy Moon lovers Ryeo, even though it was such a popular drama internationally?How I wish many people will put in requests, so they buy criminal minds korea so we can watch it on viki.The comment bar section would be a blast.I mean there is JG and MCW in this drama.

I love watching dramas on viki just because, it feels like you are in a cinema and watching with thousands of kdrama fans.Its such a good feeling because of you don't have real life family or friends who like Kdrama, viki gives you the opportunity to spaz about your bias.root for the couple if romance drama, or protagonist team if it's crime thriller.Get angry at the second lead or villain.provide live commentary on clothes, music, hair, makeup etc..all of this live.

My internet conection is not dependable so now  i never watch online unless i have no way... i rather download the episodes first. But now you make me curous about Viki. I think i enjoyed watching MLSHR more because i come to its thread here and could comment and share... so i know the impact of sharing your love and thoughts about a drama while whatching it!

• Like 7