[Drama 2024] Wedding Impossible, 웨딩 임파서블

larus

Here is the ratings for Episode 3! :).

“Wedding Impossible” Viewership Keeps Steady While Running Lone Ratings Race

“Wedding Impossible” Viewership Keeps Steady While Running Lone Ratings Race

tvN’s rom-com drama “Wedding Impossible” has maintained solid viewership!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 3 of tvN’s “Wedding Impossible” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.6 percent. This is the same score as its previous episode’s rating.

“Wedding Impossible” is about unknown actress Na Ah Jung (Jeon Jong Seo), who decides on a fake marriage with her male friend Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan) in order to become the main character for the first time in her life, and her future brother-in-law Lee Ji Han (Moon Sang Min), who is desperately opposed to his older brother’s marriage.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1646459wpp/wedding-impossible-viewership-keeps-steady-while-running-lone-ratings-race

Spoiler

Moon Sang Min Takes Jeon Jong Seo Out For A Luxurious Full Course Date In “Wedding Impossible”

Moon Sang Min Takes Jeon Jong Seo Out For A Luxurious Full Course Date In “Wedding Impossible”

tvN’s “Wedding Impossible” has unveiled new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“Wedding Impossible” is about unknown actress Na Ah Jung (Jeon Jong Seo) who decides on a fake marriage with her male friend Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan) in order to become the main character for the first time in her life, and her future brother-in-law Lee Ji Han (Moon Sang Min) who is desperately opposed to his older brother’s marriage.

Spoilers

Lee Ji Han, whose goal is to make his older brother Lee Do Han the successor to LJ Group, tried all possible methods to prevent Lee Do Han and Na Ah Jung from getting married. After failing all his attempts, Lee Ji Han declared that he would steal Na Ah Jung’s heart as a last resort.

Amidst this situation, the newly released stills capture Lee Ji Han’s struggle to seduce his future sister-in-law. Using his personal connections, wealth, and reputation as a third generation chaebol, he aims to satisfy Na Ah Jung’s tastes with a luxurious full course date going from a movie theater to a hotel.

wedding-impossible-still-04.jpeg

wedding-impossible-still-05.jpeg

As per Ji Han’s plan, Ah Jung, who enjoys the date with a pleasant smile, even falls asleep next to Ji Han. Viewers are curious to find out whether Ah Jung’s wariness toward her future brother-in-law can be eased after the date.

Spoiler

wedding-impossible-still-02.jpeg

wedding-impossible-still-01.jpeg

Meanwhile, the sight of Ah Jung’s rival Hong Na Ri (Joo Hyun Young) adds to viewers’ curiosity. Anticipation is high for Joo Hyun Young’s passionate performance which will enrich the drama.

Spoiler

wedding-impossible-still-03.jpeg

The next episode of “Wedding Impossible” will air on March 5 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1646540wpp/moon-sang-min-takes-jeon-jong-seo-out-for-a-luxurious-full-course-date-in-wedding-impossible

Here is the ratings for Episode 4! :).

“Wedding Impossible” Holds Steadfast In Ratings

“Wedding Impossible” Holds Steadfast In Ratings

Wedding Impossible” continues its lone ratings race at a steady pace!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 4 of tvN’s “Wedding Impossible” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.0 percent. This is a 0.1 percent decrease from its previous episode’s rating.

“Wedding Impossible” is about unknown actress Na Ah Jung (Jeon Jong Seo), who decides on a fake marriage with her male friend Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan) in order to become the main character for the first time in her life, and her future brother-in-law Lee Ji Han (Moon Sang Min), who is desperately opposed to his older brother’s marriage.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1646787wpp/wedding-impossible-holds-steadfast-in-ratings

I'm enjoying this drama despite not being familiar with both main leads. 

I am familiar the the older brother, from My Roommate is a Gumiho.

But the rest are fairly new to my eyes.

• Blob 1

Wedding Impossible: Episodes 3-4

by Unit

The clock is ticking, and our hero must stop our heroine from marrying his brother by any means necessary. Persuasion, coercion, seduction… anything to stop her from saying “I do.” But our heroine loves a good challenge, and our hero might just have bitten more than he can chew.

EPISODES 3-4

Following Ah-jung’s decision to marry Do-han, Ji-han activates his inner mother-in-law with the White Headband of Protest, and childish tantrums in order to make Do-han change his mind. At Grandpa’s birthday party, Do-han mentioned that he had something to hide, and Ji-han wonders if Ah-jung is blackmailing his brother with this something. Perhaps, if Ji-han descends from the marriage tower and asks nicely, his brother might trust him enough to share the secret. But for now, Ji-han is convinced that Ah-jung is merely using Do-han to get back at him. And methinks you rate yourself too highly, Mr. Lee Ji-han.

Ah-jung’s family throws a surprise congratulatory party to celebrate her movie role, and she can’t bring herself to tell them that she quit. But on the off chance that she quits for whatever reason, her mom assures her that the family will be supportive regardless. “Others may say you’re only doing minor roles, but to me and your dad, you’re always the star of the show,” Mom says. *Sniff* Yeah, love actually resides in this family.

Moving forward with Operation Stop the Marriage, Ji-han takes Ah-jung on a field trip to the site for LJ’s shopping mall project to give her a firsthand view of what is at stake for Do-han if he doesn’t marry Chae-won. Grandpa plans to put Do-han in charge of the shopping mall project — which is currently on hold for some business reasons — and Do-han is likely to take the fall if the project fails.

Ji-han and Ah-jung end up having lunch with the couple from the first episode (the groom who sold his family’s land and the bride who hired Ah-jung as her bestie), and that’s how Ji-han learns that Ah-jung is a friend for hire. Before they can expound on the difference between lying and acting, the townspeople accost Ji-han to demand a return of their land because LJ has failed to build the shopping mall as promised. Ah-jung helps smooth things over with her lying acting skills, and Ji-han is grateful for her help. He genuinely apologizes for getting her the movie role, and while Ah-jung feels bad for ruining his plans for Do-han, she states that she won’t apologize for her actions.

After confirming that they’re both a hundred percent onboard with the marriage and that they won’t regret their decision, Ah-jung and Do-han go over the terms of their marriage contract — with an emphasis on the reason for their eventual divorce. Ah-jung doesn’t want the usual “personality differences” nonsense, she wants to be the “hell of a woman who dumped a rich guy.” Lol. From coming up with a backstory for their relationship to discussing the extent of skinship allowed and picking out rings, Ah-jung really takes her acting role with the seriousness of a professional, and I love her for it!

The next phase of the marriage agenda is the family dinner at LJ, and the Chois put on their best welcoming act because it’s in their best interest for Do-han to marry Ah-jung rather than Chae-won. Ji-han, on the other hand, cannot stand Ah-jung’s flippant behavior at dinner and Do-han’s indifference. I mean, are they trying to win Grandpa’s approval or not? Do-han and Ah-jung are actually gunning for Grandpa’s disapproval so that he can give up and send them back to New York. But Grandpa shocks everyone when he approves of the marriage, and insists that Do-han relocates permanently to Korea to run the company. Ha!

I love how this show advances its plot by having our characters come up with all these grand schemes for and against the marriage, and then turning those schemes on their head. First, it was Ji-han unintentionally playing Cupid with Ah-jung’s movie role. Then Ah-jung won Grandpa over with the sincerity that seeped out of her acting performance — dashing Do-han’s New York dreams, and disappointing the Chois who also wanted him to leave the country.

The biggest plot advancement also comes from a past conversation Ah-jung had with Ji-han. She had noted that unlike other little brothers who preferred to steal stuff from their big brothers, Ji-han was rather odd by solely wishing for his hyung’s happiness. Capitalizing on Ah-jung’s words, Ji-han decides to act like the typical little brother, and he declares his intention to steal her away from his hyung — because the only way to stop the marriage is to make her fall in love with him. It’s his confidence for me! Then again, who am I to argue with K-drama logic?

To humor Ji-han, Ah-jung decides to go along with his seduction plans. Plus she’s also curious to see whether she’ll fall for him or not. Ji-han begins the Art of Seduction by channeling his inner K-drama male lead, and I totally loved the show’s intentional use of dramaland’s seduction tropes. First off, Ji-han shows up in a flashy car and sunshades that steals everyone’s breath away — except for the person he’s trying to seduce. Pfft. Meanwhile, Ah-jung only needs to show up in makeover luxury clothes to get him swooning. Heh. Ji-han’s next play is to book the entire business class section of a plane to fly them to the Busan Film Festival where Ah-jung meets her favorite movie director. He sure knows how to make a fangirl’s heart flutter.

Ji-han also stands up for Ah-jung to a more successful actress (special appearance by the delightful Joo Hyun-young) whose inferiority complex makes her see Ah-jung as a rival, and I was beyond amused when he flashed a black card at Ah-jung in the Business Proposal style. Ji-han even has a mild rain-related trauma from his parents’ accident like many dramaland male leads. Unfortunately, this male lead’s seductive moves have no effect on his female lead. If anything, Ji-han is the one getting seduced after immersing himself in Ah-jung’s entire filmography while studying how to become her perfect male lead. But for what it’s worth, he’s the only person apart from her family who has watched everything she has been in, and Ah-jung seems a bit touched by his attention to her career highlights.

more

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/03/wedding-impossible-episodes-3-4/

I watched the first 4 episodes. It is light but enjoyable. I like the heroine and I am looking for her. 

I think the grandfather knows that Do Han is gay. It was funny how he accepted the wedding to everyone`s surprise.  If there is someone who will confront properly Ji Han and Do Han `s siblings is A Jung. I can`t wait foe her to put them in their place. 😄

• Blob 2

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching (March 9, 2024)

by DB Staff

So, what are we all watching this week?

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

Dramaddictally

Wedding Impossible: I loved the mom’s well-articulated philosophy on taking the side paths. I totally stand by that perspective. As for our female lead, I like her a lot better when she’s mouthing off and putting people in their place. Something about the softer moments between our leads just didn’t work for me this week. Although, that being said, I do think Ji-han is earning his place as a drama-worthy male lead. Maybe the seduction tactics don’t work for Ah-jung, but I like his dedication to the craft. In fact, he’s so dedicated to the art of making ‘em swoon that I couldn’t believe even for a second that he didn’t know he was already smitten. Who watches all of someone’s side-character filmography for “research”? Give it up, Ji-han. I think you drank your own love potion.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/03/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-march-9-2024/

Spoiler

Jeon Jong Seo And Kim Do Wan Are Wary Of Moon Sang Min’s Efforts To Foil Their Marriage In “Wedding Impossible”

Jeon Jong Seo And Kim Do Wan Are Wary Of Moon Sang Min’s Efforts To Foil Their Marriage In “Wedding Impossible”

tvN’s “Wedding Impossible” has unveiled new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Wedding Impossible” is a new romantic comedy starring Jeon Jong Seo as Na Ah Jung, an unknown actress who agrees to fake a marriage with her longtime friend Lee Do Han (played by Kim Do Wan). Moon Sang Min stars as Lee Do Han’s younger brother Lee Ji Han, who is desperately opposed to his brother’s marriage and tries to prevent it from happening at all costs.

Spoilers

Previously, Na Ah Jung unintentionally attended a blind date arranged by Lee Ji Han, getting swept up in his schemes to dissolve the marriage. Due to the unwanted blind date, Na Ah Jung was unable to register the marriage certificate with Lee Do Han, leaving Lee Do Han worried when he couldn’t contact her.

Unlike his usual kind and sweet appearance, Lee Do Han’s expression looks dark in the new stills, while Na Ah Jung looks apologetic as she faces Lee Do Han. Although Na Ah Jung tries her best to explain why she couldn’t go to register their marriage certificate, the task proves to be difficult, especially with Lee Ji Han watching.

wedding-impossible.jpeg

Peeking just his head out the door, Lee Ji Han listens in closely to their every movement and word. Na Ah Jung and Lee Do Han also seem to be wary of Lee Ji Han’s actions, raising tension. Not to mention, viewers are curious to find out why both Lee Do Han and Lee Ji Han have gathered at Na Ah Jung’s house and what will happen to the fate of Na Ah Jung and Lee Do Han’s fake marriage.

moon-sang-min-9-.jpegkim-do-wan-jeon-jong-seo-.jpeg

The next episode of “Wedding Impossible” will air on March 11 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1647837wpp/jeon-jong-seo-and-kim-do-wan-are-wary-of-moon-sang-mins-efforts-to-foil-their-marriage-in-wedding-impossible

20240311085331_jeon-jong-seo-moon-sang-m

Jeon Jong Seo Gradually Wins Over The Hearts Of Moon Sang Min And His Family In “Wedding Impossible”

Mar 11, 2024
by S. Nam

tvN’s “Wedding Impossible” has unveiled new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Wedding Impossible” is a new romantic comedy starring Jeon Jong Seo as Na Ah Jung, an unknown actress who agrees to fake a marriage with her longtime friend Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan). Moon Sang Min stars as Lee Do Han’s younger brother Lee Ji Han, who is desperately opposed to his brother’s marriage and tries to prevent it from happening at all costs.

Spoilers

Previously, Na Ah Jung told Lee Do Han while making their fake marriage contract that she will participate in important family events such as memorial services despite the marriage being fake. In the upcoming episode, Na Ah Jung will attend a memorial service for Lee Do Han and Lee Ji Han’s mother.

The newly released stills depict Na Ah Jung’s sincere appearance as she meets Lee Do Han and Lee Ji Han’s mother. The two brothers also remain solemn in front of their late mother. In particular, Lee Ji Han’s facial expression is even more somber as it was previously revealed that he may be linked to his mother’s passing.

jeon-jong-seo-5.jpeg

Spoiler

wedding-impossible-1.-.jpeg

Following her experience comforting a frightened Lee Ji Han in the rain, Na Ah Jung will learn more about the pain in Lee Ji Han’s heart in the upcoming episode. Furthermore, Na Ah Jung will captivate the brothers’ grandfather Hyun Dae Ho (Kwon Hae Hyo), growing closer to the family.

kwon-hae-hyo-jeon-jong-seo-.jpeg

Spoiler

wedding-impossible-5-.jpeg

The next episode of “Wedding Impossible” will air on March 11 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1647864wpp/jeon-jong-seo-gradually-wins-over-the-hearts-of-moon-sang-min-and-his-family-in-wedding-impossible

• Like 1

kwon-hae-hyo-jeon-jong-seo-.jpeg

I already knew that our heroine will win over Hyun Dae Ho,the brothers’ grumpy grandfather.  I like it.

I will check if episode 5 have subtitles.

• Like 1

Here is the ratings for Episode 5! :).

“The Midnight Studio” Joins Monday-Tuesday Ratings Battle + “Wedding Impssible” Remains Steady

“The Midnight Studio” Joins Monday-Tuesday Ratings Battle + “Wedding Impssible” Remains Steady

Meanwhile, episode 5 of tvN’s “Wedding Impossible” achieved an average nationwide rating of 3.7 percent. This is a 0.3 percent dip from its previous episode’s rating of 4.0 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1648019wpp/the-midnight-studio-joins-monday-tuesday-ratings-battle-wedding-impssible-remains-steady

20240312085731_wedding-impossible-.jpg?sMoon Sang Min Desperately Tries To Take His Mind Off Jeon Jong Seo “Wedding Impossible”

Mar 12, 2024
by S. Nam

“Wedding Impossible” is a romantic comedy starring Jeon Jong Seo as Na Ah Jung, an unknown actress who agrees to fake a marriage with her longtime friend Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan). Moon Sang Min stars as Lee Do Han’s younger brother Lee Ji Han, who is desperately opposed to his brother’s marriage and tries to prevent it from happening at all costs.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Lee Ji Han realized his feelings for Na Ah Jung and couldn’t hide how flustered he felt. Although Lee Ji Han was trying to prevent Lee Do Han and Na Ah Jung’s marriage, Na Ah Jung is still his future sister-in-law. In order to ignore the unfamiliar feelings stemming in his heart, Lee Ji Han begins to move busily to keep his mind and body occupied.

Reflecting his motto of “a sound mind dwells in a sound body,” Lee Ji Han takes on various exercises. In the newly released stills, Lee Ji Han resolutely practices yoga from early in the morning. Furthermore, Lee Ji Han also signs up for a language school to attend after work so that he so that he doesn’t have time to even think about Na Ah Jung.

Spoiler

moon-sang-min-3-.jpeg

moon-sang-min-2.-.jpeg

Despite his efforts, Lee Ji Han sees Na Ah Jung everywhere he goes from when he closes his eyes to when he is listening to classes and even helping strangers. Na Ah Jung actually shows up in front of Lee Ji Han, making him even more flustered and raising curiosity about if he will be able to stop his feelings from growing.

moon-sang-min-1.-.jpeg

Spoiler

jeon-jong-seo-9-.jpeg

The next episode of “Wedding Impossible” will air on March 12 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1648079wpp/moon-sang-min-desperately-tries-to-take-his-mind-off-jeon-jong-seo-wedding-impossible

• Like 1

ep 5

Jihan is a little annoying. Dohan is his brother. I dont understand why the writer  chose that way

to develop the relationship between the FL and Jihan. I dont like it. 

GIC5q04a8AAv7AD?format=jpg&name=360x360

Here is the ratings for Episode 6! :).

“The Midnight Studio” Enjoys Boost In Ratings As “Wedding Impossible” Remains On Top

“The Midnight Studio” Enjoys Boost In Ratings As “Wedding Impossible” Remains On Top

Meanwhile, episode 6 of tvN ‘s “Wedding Impossible” achieved an average nationwide rating of 3.5 percent, marking a 0.2 percent dip from the previous episode’s rating of 3.7 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1648291wpp/the-midnight-studio-enjoys-boost-in-ratings-as-wedding-impossible-remains-on-top

Wedding Impossible: Episodes 5-6

by Dramaddictally

We’re at the moment for piggybacks, trip-and-fall catches (not to mention almost-kisses), and even more confessions. With so many feelings swirling the air, you’d think our leads would take a hint. But when there’s so much play-acting involved, nobody can believe a word anyone else says.

EPISODES 5-6

This drama is packin’ a lot of cute, even if most everything surrounding it rests on paper-thin motivations. Case in point? We start with a drunken piggyback ride that ends in a face plant on the sidewalk — but this is only the setup to get our heart-aching hero under our heroine’s roof (and, actually, under her covers).

Ji-han wakes up in the morning to a flower-print comforter and unfamiliar walls, but he doesn’t remember how he got to Ah-jung’s house (i.e., drinking, confessing, and then forgetting his door code so she couldn’t take him home). He accuses her of kidnapping him until she whips out the humiliating video of all his antics from the night before — and there’s nothing like spitting up on your clothes in front of your crush’s entire family.

Ah-jung will delete the video if Ji-han acknowledges that she’ll never fall for him. But fall for each other they do when he’s chasing her around, trying to grab her phone, and lands atop her on the couch. They exchange blazing looks until she flips him off her onto the floor — only to fall on top of him this time! (Thank you, trope gods. This is adorable.)

While she’s got him pinned, she reminds him that he confessed to her, so can’t he just acknowledge her relationship with Do-han? I mean, since he likes her and all? Then she adds, “I think I might like you a little bit too.” Whatever might come next is cut off by the doorbell and our tangled twosome shoots up from their compromising position to find Do-han a-knockin’.

Do-han is worried sick about Ah-jung since he found his studio in shambles and couldn’t get ahold of her all night. Ah-jung meets him in the front yard and tries to assuage him without letting on to the fact that his brother is — at this very moment — still with bed head inside her house.

But the jig is up when Ji-han storms outside wanting to know what’s all this talk about securing a marriage license and then running off to New York. Do-han is confused and upset to see Ji-han there and a brotherly confrontation ensues. It escalates until Do-han tells his dongsaeng to stay away from Ah-jung or else he’ll cut him off as a brother. Ji-han tears up, unable to believe that Do-han would rather cut ties with him than stop seeing Ah-jung.

Most of the movement this week runs on Ah-jung and Do-han trying tirelessly to get Ji-han to accept their marriage. But Ji-han’s reasons for not accepting it are getting more complicated by the second. Primarily, he’s turned into a lovesick puppy who can’t get Ah-jung off the brain. Of course, he fights this feeling tooth and nail, telling himself (and Chae-won) about how awful Ah-jung is.

Lucky for Ah-jung she’s there to hear it and bats Ji-han in the head with the bag of now-clean clothes that he left at her house. (Gah, girl crush.) Okay, if he wants her to be the villain, then she’ll act like one, she tells him. Maybe she was confused before but now she sees how he “really” feels. Yeah, well, if there’s one thing we learned about our leads early on, it’s that they’re all pretending, all around.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/03/wedding-impossible-episodes-5-6/

On 3/6/2024 at 5:45 PM, ElleSor said:

I'm enjoying this drama despite not being familiar with both main leads. 

I'm not familiar with any of the people in the drama, except for the supporting characters. lol

Watching ep 1 now.

On 3/7/2024 at 5:35 PM, larus said:

I think the grandfather knows that Do Han is gay.

Am still on ep 1, but I found it a bit strange that the younger brother didn't even suspect his older brother of being gay?

Also, regarding the haraboji knowing Do Han is gay, I do believe this is the case. The way he spoke of Do Han and Ji Han being stains, it sounded like he was trying to protect Do Han from more stuff than he was revealing in that convo.

EDIT: Finished ep 1 and I can see this getting quite messy - lol :D

I like Ji Han's personality. He is clearly an optimist. Am interested in knowing why haraboji called Ji Han his "personal stain".

EDIT2:

In ep 2 I liked that Ah Jung told Do Han that he should be honest to his family about his sexual orientation, so that they could grow and become closer. I hope that this will be the case in the end. No one should feel that they're a "stain" in their family because of their sexual orientation.

• Like 2

3 Key Points To Keep An Eye On In 2nd Half Of “Wedding Impossible”

Mar 17, 2024
by S. Nam

tvN’s “Wedding Impossible” has already reached its halfway mark!

“Wedding Impossible” is a romantic comedy starring Jeon Jong Seo as Na Ah Jung, an unknown actress who agrees to fake a marriage with her longtime friend Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan). Moon Sang Min stars as Lee Do Han’s younger brother Lee Ji Han, who is desperately opposed to his brother’s marriage and tries to prevent it from happening at all costs.

As “Wedding Impossible” kicks off its second half, the drama shared three interesting points to focus on.

Spoilers

Lee Ji Han surrendering to Na Ah Jung

wedding-impossible-10-.jpg

In order to take on a main role for the first time in her life, Na Ah Jung agreed to become Lee Do Han’s fake wife. With 2 billion won (approximately $1.5 million) on the line and no second chances permitted, Na Ah Jung immersed herself into this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Simultaneously, Lee Do Han’s brother Lee Ji Han is doing everything he can to stop the marriage.

Despite Lee Ji Han’s plans to woo Na Ah Jung to prevent the wedding, Lee Ji Han ended up falling for Na Ah Jung and gave up on his plans to interfere with the marriage. Although Na Ah Jung also wanted the approval of her future brother-in-law, she can’t help but be caught off guard by his sudden change in attitude as she recalls the time she spent with him. Viewers are curious to find out the end result of Na Ah Jung’s and Lee Ji Han’s romantic missions.

Lee Ji Han’s hidden trauma

wedding-impossible-9-copy.jpeg

Furthermore, attention is brought to Lee Ji Han’s hidden past. Lee Ji Han lives with guilt, believing himself to be the reason for losing his mother Hyun Soo Hyun (Han Soo Yeon) to a traffic accident. This incident also caused his relationship with chairman Hyun Dae Ho (Kwon Hae Hyo) to go awry, hinting that there was more to the accident.

Reporter Kang Ik Joon (Shin Moon Sung) also adds tension by lurking around LJ Group. Viewers are curious to find out more about Lee Ji Han’s past and what effect it will have on the fake marriage.

Suspicious characters

wedding-impossible-9-copy-2.jpeg

In the second half, attention will be brought to the mysterious people in the shadows who are putting the wedding at risk. Furthermore, Lee Ji Han and Lee Do Han’s half siblings are not only out to get the brothers but they are also plotting to target Na Ah Jung, who is intimately tied to the brothers. In addition to contacting a reporter who has bad blood with LJ Group to dig up information on the three, they also began to shake up Yoon Chae Won (Bae Yoon Kyung), who has feelings for Lee Ji Han.

Not to mention, tensions rose with the appearance of Jung Dae Hyun (Shin Yong Bum) who knows of Lee Do Han’s secret. Jung Dae Hyun even warned Lee Do Han, saying, “I wanted to hurt you,” making viewers curious to find out if this crisis will also be resolved in the second half of the drama.

In addition, the newly released stills raise questions about the second half of the drama. Although Lee Ji Han gave up on interfering with the wedding, he still looks affectionately at Na Ah Jung, raising questions about their relationship. Another still depicts Na Ah Jung in a wedding dress, making viewers wonder if the wedding will really take place.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1649198wpp/3-key-points-to-keep-an-eye-on-in-2nd-half-of-wedding-impossible

• Like 1