[Drama 2024] Wedding Impossible, 웨딩 임파서블

larus

20240214113811_jeon-jong-seo-4.jpg?s=900

Jeon Jong Seo Is An Unknown Actress With Top-Notch Acting Skills In “Wedding Impossible”

Feb 14, 2024

tvN’s upcoming drama “Wedding Impossible” has shared stills of Jeon Jong Seo!

“Wedding Impossible” tells the story of unknown actress Na Ah Jung (Jeon Jong Seo), who decides on a fake marriage with her male friend Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan) in order to become the main character for the first time in her life, and her future brother-in-law Lee Ji Han (Moon Sang Min), who is desperately opposed to his older brother’s marriage.

Despite possessing top-notch acting skills, Na Ah Jung remains relatively unknown. Having portrayed hundreds of characters across various genres, Na Ah Jung is skilled in everything from acting to singing. From playing a bride’s best friend in a wedding ceremony to even a monkey in a children’s musical, Na Ah Jung does whatever profitable work comes her way while waiting for the day she can become a lead actress.

In the newly released stills, Na Ah Jung is seen showing off her exceptional talent in a variety of settings, from a wedding hall to a community center. In one photo, she is captured holding a gun with a charismatic expression on her face.

jeon-jong-seo-2.jpg

Spoiler

jeon-jong-seo-1.jpg

jeon-jong-seo-3.jpg

In order to portray the character Na Ah Jung, who excels not only in acting but also in singing, Jeon Jong Seo personally sang the songs for each scene. Jeon Jong Seo stated, “For the congratulatory song and trot scenes, I sang the songs myself. I didn’t practice or rehearse them. I like karaoke, so I just chose songs I often sang at karaoke after discussing with the director.”

She added, “Since it was my first time singing trot songs, I practiced a lot alone in the car with the instrumental version playing before filming. I hope viewers will appreciate it even if it’s not perfect.”

The production team of “Wedding Impossible” expressed confidence in Jeon Jong Seo’s charm, stating, “Viewers will inevitably fall in love with the character Na Ah Jung as portrayed by actress Jeon Jong Seo.”

“Wedding Impossible” is set to premiere on February 26 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642512wpp/jeon-jong-seo-is-an-unknown-actress-with-top-notch-acting-skills-in-wedding-impossible

• Like 1

Jeon Jong-seo, romance + action → song… Charm Hwasubun ('Wedding Impossible')

658916_994745_353.jpg

tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Wedding Impossible', which will be aired for the first time on the 26th, is based on the popular web novel of the same name and follows Na-jeong (Jeon Jong-seo), an unknown actress who decides to fake marry her boyfriend in order to become the main character for the first time in her life. It is a drama depicting the unrivaled romantic mission of Lee Ji-han (Moon Sang-min), a prospective brother-in-law who is against the wishes of an older brother.

Na-jeong, played by Jeon Jong-seo in the play, is an unknown actress whose acting skills are at peak level but her level of recognition is at a low level. Thanks to playing hundreds of characters across genres, Na-jeong is fluent in everything, including action and singing. From playing the role of the bride's best friend to the point of singing a congratulatory song to playing the role of a monkey in a children's musical, Na-jeong is waiting for the day when she can become a leading lady.

In particular, Na-jeong's singing appearance was briefly revealed through a teaser video, drawing attention. In the photo, not only is she showing off her talent and excitement regardless of the location, from a wedding hall to a community center, but she also has a charismatic expression holding a gun, raising expectations for the performance of the versatile Na-jeong.

Above all, attention is focused on the fact that Jeon Jong-seo personally sang the songs for each scene in order to portray the character Na-jeong, who has outstanding singing skills. Jeon Jong-seo said, “I sang the song myself for the congratulatory song scene and the trot scene. I didn’t practice or do anything separately. I like karaoke, so I decided on it through discussion with the director among the songs I often sing.” Also, “Because it was my first time singing a trot song, I practiced a lot on my own in the car with MR on before filming. She added, “Even if it’s not enough, I hope you’ll look at it kindly,” and curiosity is rising.

In this way, Jeon Jong-seo plans to capture the tastes of people of all ages and genders by showing off a fresh charm that has never been seen before through the character Na-jeong in ‘Wedding Impossible’. The ‘Wedding Impossible’ production team also expressed confidence, saying, “Viewers will have no choice but to love the character Na-jeong played by Jeon Jong-seo,” adding to the curiosity about the first broadcast.

https://www.spotvnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=658916

• Like 1

Spoiler

Jeon Jong Seo Dishes On Her Character’s Charms And Style In New Drama “Wedding Impossible”

Jeon Jong Seo Dishes On Her Character’s Charms And Style In New Drama “Wedding Impossible”

Jeon Jong Seo has raised viewers’ anticipation for her new drama “Wedding Impossible”!

“Wedding Impossible” is about unknown actress Na Ah Jung (Jeon Jong Seo), who decides on a fake marriage with her male friend in order to become the main character for the first time in her life, and her future brother-in-law Lee Ji Han (Moon Sang Min) who is desperately opposed to his older brother’s marriage.

Ahead of the drama’s premiere, Jeon Jong Seo described her character Na Ah Jung as “a character that viewers slowly come to root for.” She added, “I found a lot of parts in the script that stimulate viewers’ desire to root for her. Ah Jung’s charm is that she is honest about her feelings, so I acted while focusing on that point.”

jeon-jong-seo-0.jpeg

Jeon Jong Seo also shared, “Unlike my previous projects, this time I grew out my hair and tried diverse styling. Even though the clothes are ordinary, I tried to bring out Ah Jung’s unique cute charm through matching accessories such as a mini bag or canvas bag.”

jeon-jong-seo-3.jpeg

Jeon Jong Seo expressed her feelings ahead of the drama’s premiere, saying, “I am so happy to be doing my first television drama with ‘Wedding Impossible.’ I hope that the energy we captured in an atmosphere full of laughter will be conveyed to viewers as well.”

jeon-jong-seo-2.jpeg

“Wedding Impossible” is set to premiere on February 26 at 8:50 p.m. as the follow-up to “Marry My Husband.” Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642631wpp/jeon-jong-seo-dishes-on-her-characters-charms-and-style-in-new-drama-wedding-impossible

Spoiler

Moon Sang Min Dishes On New Rom-Com “Wedding Impossible,” Starring In “The Queen’s Umbrella,” And More

Moon Sang Min Dishes On New Rom-Com “Wedding Impossible,” Starring In “The Queen’s Umbrella,” And More

Moon Sang Min has shared his thoughts on his upcoming tvN drama “Wedding Impossible”!

“Wedding Impossible” is a new romantic comedy starring Jeon Jong Seo as Na Ah Jung, an unknown actress who agrees to fake a marriage with her male friend Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan). Moon Sang Min will star as Lee Do Han’s younger brother Lee Ji Han, who is desperately opposed to his brother’s marriage and is determined to prevent it from happening at all costs.

Both resourceful and clever, Lee Ji Han is a handsome third-generation chaebol heir who is the youngest of the LJ Group chairman’s grandsons. Having hidden his identity and joined his family’s company as an ordinary entry-level employee, Lee Ji Han successfully steals his co-workers’ hearts by being a warm, friendly, and dependable worker.

However, underneath his seemingly uncalculating exterior, Lee Ji Han has been secretly plotting to make his older brother Lee Do Han the successor who inherits LJ Group. When Lee Do Han’s sudden announcement of marriage threatens to put all of his plans at risk, Lee Ji Han makes up his mind to stop the marriage from happening by any means necessary.

Moon-Sang-Min-4.jpeg

Moon Sang Min, who skyrocketed to fame last year after his appearance in the hit drama “The Queen’s Umbrella,” spoke gratefully about his experience starring in the show.

“Thanks to ‘The Queen’s Umbrella,’ I was able to meet my role model Kim Hye Soo, and I also wound up receiving a lot of love [from viewers],” he said. “In [‘Wedding Impossible’], I want to show a new side and charm of Moon Sang Min that’s different from a historical drama.”

As for why he chose to star in “Wedding Impossible,” the actor shared, “I’d really wanted to try the romantic comedy genre, and I was also so grateful that the opportunity to play a character as charming as Lee Ji Han had come my way.”

Moon-Sang-Min-2-1.jpeg

Describing how he prepared to play the role of Lee Ji Han, Moon Sang Min recalled, “He’s a character that goes back and forth between chaebol heir and entry-level employee, so I thought that in order for Ji Han to be charming, I would need to do a good job capturing that aspect of his character. I thought a lot about how to do that properly.”

The actor went on, “He’s not just a handsome and aloof face, but someone who is willing to go to desperate lengths in order to achieve his goals, whether by letting himself go entirely or doing aegyo [acting cute]. I hope you’ll focus on his many different sides [while watching the drama].”

“I hope that Ji Han will be labeled ‘a lovable character that you just can’t bring yourself to hate, no matter what he does,’” he continued. “Even though his behavior is often eccentric or unexpected, he’s a character that works hard for his goals. I hope that viewers will see him as lovable.”

Moon-Sang-Min-3-1.jpeg

Finally, Moon Sang Min summed up “Wedding Impossible” as “a feel-good drama that goes well with the season of spring.”

“It’s a romantic comedy that will make viewers’ hearts flutter amidst chaotic antics, so I think you’ll be able to laugh a lot and enjoy watching it,” said the actor. “Please look kindly on our drama.”

“Wedding Impossible” will premiere on February 26 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642862wpp/moon-sang-min-dishes-on-new-rom-com-wedding-impossible-starring-in-the-queens-umbrella-and-more

News bites: February 14, 2024

by tccolb

0d355449-4f50-4854-a3d7-986689f89590.jpg

Checking in on tvN’s Wedding Impossible, the latest promos have our jobbing actor Jeon Jong-seo (Bargain) seesawing between the conflicting requests of two brothers. With Kim Do-wan (Doona) wanting (fake) marriage and Moon Sang-min (Duty After School) against, the rom-com premieres later this month on February 26. [MBC (1), (2)]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/02/news-bites-february-14-2024/

• Thanks 1

Watch: Jeon Jong Seo Remains Undaunted Despite Disapproval From Moon Sang Min In “Wedding Impossible” Teaser

Feb 19, 2024
by S. Nam

“Wedding Impossible” is about unknown actress Na Ah Jung (Jeon Jong Seo), who decides on a fake marriage with her male friend in order to become the main character for the first time in her life, and her future brother-in-law Lee Ji Han (Moon Sang Min) who is desperately opposed to his older brother’s marriage.

The teaser begins with Na Ah Jung taking on various roles as an extra. She narrates, “It would be great if I could make a living through the acting that I enjoy so much, but is my dream too big?”

At the airport, Na Ah Jung excitedly reunites with Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan) who eventually proposes the idea of fake marriage to Na Ah Jung. After seeing the photo of Na Ah Jung and Lee Do Han together, Lee Do Han’s younger brother Lee Ji Han complains, “Apparently she’s from his high school. She’s supposedly an actor, but she doesn’t show up when I look her up.”

Meeting up with Na Ah Jung separately, Lee Ji Han threatens, “My brother has someone else to marry,” but Na Ah Jung remains undaunted. She remarks, “I’ll let this slide once since you’re the younger brother of my closest friend.”

Furthermore, Lee Do Han reveals, “The reason I can’t get married is because of that woman in that photo,” as a photo of Lee Do Han is shown with a person who is hidden.

Finally, Lee Ji Han asks, “Na Ah Jung, just what is your real identity?”

• Like 2

20240219100543_Joo-Hyun-Young-Wedding-Im

Joo Hyun Young Charms As A Sly Top Actress In “Wedding Impossible” Cameo

Feb 19, 2024
by M. Lim

Joo Hyun Young will be making a special appearance in the highly anticipated tvN drama “Wedding Impossible”!

“Wedding Impossible” is about unknown actress Na Ah Jung (Jeon Jong Seo) who decides on a fake marriage with her male friend Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan) in order to become the main character for the first time in her life, and her future brother-in-law Lee Ji Han (Moon Sang Min) who is desperately opposed to his older brother’s marriage.

In the upcoming drama, Joo Hyun Young will appear as Hong Na Ri, a top actress and former college classmate of Na Ah Jung. Despite always coming in second to Na Ah Jung during their college days, Hong Na Ri now derives happiness from witnessing Na Ah Jung’s struggles as an extra on set.

Joo-Hyun-Young-Wedding-Impossible.jpeg

Spoiler

Joo-Hyun-Young-Wedding-Impossible-1.jpeg

The production team of “Wedding Impossible” expressed, “Joo Hyun Young’s cameo will elevate the delightful ambiance of the series. Please look forward to Joo Hyun Young’s acting transformation as she ignites an exciting rivalry between Na Ah Jung and Hong Na Ri with her engaging and spirited banter [with Jeon Jong Seo].”

“Wedding Impossible” is set to premiere on February 26 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643443wpp/joo-hyun-young-charms-as-a-sly-top-actress-in-wedding-impossible-cameo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

by lo_ve, February 19, 2024
4 0

Actress Joo Hyun Young will appear in one of the upcoming tvN K-drama Wedding Impossible episodes.

On February 19, tvN released teaser photos of Joo Hyun Young's special cameo appearance in the upcoming Monday-Tuesday K-drama Wedding Impossible

Wedding Impossible will tell the story of an unknown actress who hasn't been a main lead in her entire career. She has a long-term best friend who is the son of a conglomerate group. The best friend then asked her to act as her fiancé in front of his family. She agreed because this would be her first time to be the main character. Meanwhile, her friend's brother began to oppose the marriage because of his own goal. The K-drama is based on a webtoon written by Song Jung Won and illustrated by Lee Chung.

The upcoming K-drama will be led by Jeon Jong Seo, Moon Sang Min, Kim Do Wan, Bae Yoon Kyung, Park Jae Wan, and Kang Na Eon

Joo Hyun Young will portray the role of Hong Na Ri. She is a famous actress and also the college colleague of Jeon Jong Seo's character Na Ah Jeong who is currently a nobody in the industry. She takes pleasure in seeing Na Ah Jeong suffer on set as an extra. 

The production team of the upcoming K-drama shared, "The cameo appearance of Joo Hyun Young will further elevate the pleasant atmosphere of the series. Please watch Joo Hyun Young's transformation in the K-drama that will have an exciting war of nerves with Jeon Jong Seo's character."

Wedding Imposible will air its first episode on February 26 at 8:50 PM KST. This K-drama will premiere after the hit series Marry My Husband concludes.

2wqxnk_2f.jpg

Aside from Wedding Impossible, Joo Hyun Young will also make a special appearance in the upcoming K-drama I Am a Running Mate

Last year, Joo Hyun Young was busy starring in different K-dramas such as Dr. Romantic Season 3, The Kidnapping Day, and The Story of Park's Marriage Contract. She was also active in variety shows in 2023. 

It is expected that Joo Hyun Young will return to the next season of Extraordinary Attorney Woo Season 2

Joo Hyun Young is also set to make her big screen debut through the upcoming films The Grotesque Train and 2 O’Clock Date

https://mydramalist.com/article/joo-hyun-young-to-make-a-cameo-appearance-in-wedding-impossible

• Like 1

by lo_ve, February 21, 2024

Actress Kim Soo Jin is confirmed to join the upcoming tvN's Monday-Tuesday K-drama Wedding Impossible

On February 21, Kim Soo Jin's agency Will Entertainment confirmed that the actress will star as the female lead's mother in the upcoming romantic comedy K-drama. 

This will be her follow-up project after the ongoing K-drama My Happy Ending led by Jang Na Ra, Son Ho Jun, So Yi Hyun, Lee Ki Taek, Kim Hong Pa, and Park Ho San

Kim Soo Jin is also set to star in the upcoming Netflix original K-drama Mr. Plankton with Woo Do Hwan, Lee You Mi, Oh Jung Se, Kim Hae Sook, Kim Min Seok, and Lee El

Last year, Kim Soo Jin was busy with several K-dramas and films such as Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938, Agency, Brain Works, The Ghost Station, Rebound, and more. It seems like 2024 will also be a busy year for the actress with the confirmed upcoming K-dramas. 

Bd3bQq_2f.jpg

Wedding Impossible is the latest work of director Kwon Young Il (Doom at Your Service and Search: WWW) and writers Oh Hye Won and Park Seul Ki (Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist). The upcoming series will be produced by Studio Dragon and Production Studio 329.

The upcoming series will revolve around two friends who decided to get married because of their personal reasons and the brother of the groom who is against marriage. The bride is an unknown actress who wants to become the main character while the groom has been her best friend for years and is the son of a conglomerate group. The K-drama is based on a webtoon written by Song Jung Won and illustrated by Lee Chung.

The story will be presented by the casts Jeon Jong Seo, Moon Sang Min, Kim Do Wan, Bae Yoon Kyung, Park Jae Wan, and Kang Na Eon

Kim Soo Jin will portray the role of Seo Dong Ok, the mother of Jeon Jong Seo's character Na Ah Jeong. The actress will show the struggles she faces because of her daughter who is just like her except that she is more persistent when she wants something.

Wedding Impossible is set to premiere on February 26 at 8:50 PM KST. It will replace the hit series Marry My Husband's timeslot. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-soo-jin-to-star-as-jeon-jong-seo-s-mother-in-wedding-impossible

• Like 1

News bites: February 20, 2024

by tccolb

optimize

In the meantime, tvN is gearing up for next week’s premiere of Wedding Impossible, delivering a RSVP reminder in the newest teaser. Starring Jeon Jong-seo (Bargain), Moon Sang-min (Duty After School), Kim Do-wan (Doona), and Bae Yoon-kyung (Unicorn), the rom-com will be leading us down the aisle on February 26. [News1]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/02/news-bites-february-20-2024/

• Like 1

Watch: Moon Sang Min’s Plans To Woo Jeon Jong Seo Backfire In “Wedding Impossible” Highlight Teaser

Watch: Moon Sang Min’s Plans To Woo Jeon Jong Seo Backfire In “Wedding Impossible” Highlight Teaser

tvN’s “Wedding Impossible” has unveiled a new highlight video!

“Wedding Impossible” is about unknown actress Na Ah Jung (Jeon Jong Seo) who decides on a fake marriage with her male friend Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan) in order to become the main character for the first time in her life, and her future brother-in-law Lee Ji Han (Moon Sang Min) who is desperately opposed to his older brother’s marriage.

The newly released highlight teaser depicts the numerous projects Na Ah Jung has taken on as an actor who plays extra roles, including roles that involve marriage. When Lee Ji Han suspects that his older brother Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan) will be getting married to Na Ah Jung, he goes looking for her and asks, “Do you love my brother?” causing Na Ah Jung to spit out her drink in surprise.

wedding-impossibl-11-.jpg

Nevertheless, Lee Do Han actually proposes fake marriage, suggesting, “Na Ah Jung, do you want to take on an acting role? Not only that, but you will be the lead and not an extra.”

wedding-impossible-12-.jpg

Lee Ji Han continues to express disapproval of Na Ah Jung, who remarks, “I’m not interested in impressing you either.” To get back at her, Lee Ji Han secretly plans, “I’ll totally seduce her and dump her,” only for the plan to backfire as he finds himself feeling attracted to Na Ah Jung.

Lee Ji Han confesses, “I don’t know why I keep thinking about her too,” and Na Ah Jung asks, “Are you really okay with me marrying Do Han? Can you really be just in-laws with me?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1644182wpp/watch-moon-sang-mins-plans-to-woo-jeon-jong-seo-backfire-in-wedding-impossible-highlight-teaser

“Wedding Impossible” Stars Jeon Jong Seo And Moon Sang Min Dish On Their Close Bond On And Off Camera

Feb 22, 2024
by M. Lim

The chemistry between “Wedding Impossible” leads Jeon Jong Seo and Moon Sang Min is sparking both on and off camera!

Both Jeon Jong Seo and Moon Sang Min are embarking on their first TV romantic comedy journey with “Wedding Impossible,” igniting anticipation for their delightful chemistry. With the release of new photos showcasing their solid teamwork, fans are eagerly awaiting the series’ premiere!

Jeon Jong Seo commented, “Moon Sang Min and I clicked well and have a lot of things in common. It didn’t take long for us to sync up in our acting. During filming breaks, we’d even grab coffee separately, and we’re having fun shooting.” Reflecting on what viewers should anticipate in the drama, she added, “It’s the special and pure chemistry between Moon Sang Min and me. Please look forward to it.”

wedding-impossible-2.jpeg

Furthermore, during a recent press release for the drama, Jeon Jong Seo shared a heartwarming anecdote about exchanging clothing gifts with Moon Sang Min. She gifted him a hoodie, and in return, Moon Sang Min presented Jeon Jong Seo with sportswear for her mother, revealing the close bond they share, extending even to their families.

Moon Sang Min also conveyed his appreciation for his senior Jeon Jong Seo for her support beyond acting, stating, “I relied a lot on Jeon Jong Seo. Whether in acting or in daily life, she frequently acknowledged my strengths and charms, which greatly boosted my confidence. Whenever we meet, we’d always discover and discuss each other’s charms and cheer each other on.”

wedding-impossible-2-2.jpeg

wedding-impossible-2-1.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1644201wpp/wedding-impossible-stars-jeon-jong-seo-and-moon-sang-min-dish-on-their-close-bond-on-and-off-camera

• Like 2

20240222121239_Jung-Kyung-Ho-Bae-Yoon-Ky

Jung Kyung Ho To Reunite With Bae Yoon Kyung Through Special Appearance In “Wedding Impossible”

Feb 22, 2024
by M. Lim

Jung Kyung Ho is set to make a special appearance in the highly anticipated tvN drama “Wedding Impossible”!

On February 22, a representative from “Wedding Impossible” officially shared, “Jung Kyung Ho will appear in ‘Wedding Impossible.'”

According to the representative, Jung Kyung Ho will portray the blind date partner of Yoon Chae Won (Bae Yoon Kyung), the only daughter of Taeyang Group and CEO of Taeyang Corporation. Talented and beautiful, she is the role model of many women and is even featured in Forbes’s “100 Most Influential Women,” making her a sought-after candidate for blind dates.

What adds to the intrigue is Bae Yoon Kyung’s previous cameo as pianist Hye Yeon, the blind date partner of Choi Chi Yeol (Jung Kyung Ho) in Jung Kyung Ho’s previous drama “Crash Course in Romance.” This reunion promises an interesting dynamic as Jung Kyung Ho steps into the role of Bae Yoon Kyung’s blind date partner once again.

“Wedding Impossible” will premiere on February 26 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1644273wpp/jung-kyung-ho-to-reunite-with-bae-yoon-kyung-through-special-appearance-in-wedding-impossible

• Like 1

Yewon, 'Wedding Impossible' casting... Jeon Jong-seo and Moon Sang-min together

news-p.v1.20240222.b2c01a692e914c9da7e4e

Actress Yewon will show off her acting style with 'Wedding Impossible'. On the 22nd, Endmark announced through its official channel that actress Yewon has been cast as Ahn Se-jin in tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Wedding Impossible'.

'Wedding Impossible' is a romantic mission between unknown actress Na-jeong (played by Jeon Jong-seo), who decides to fake marry her boyfriend in order to become the first main character in her life, and Lee Ji-han (played by Moon Sang-min), her prospective brother-in-law who desperately opposes this marriage.

Yewon plays the role of Ahn Se-jin, a wife who strives to make her husband Choi Min-woong (played by Hong In) the successor to LJ Group. Along with the character's tendency to have a wealth of musical knowledge but lack basic common sense, Yewon's unique cheerful and cute charm is expected to be shed new light.

Meanwhile, 'Wedding Impossible' will premiere on the 26th at 8:50 PM.

https://www.etnews.com/20240222000351

• Like 1

'Wedding Impossible' Jeon Jong-seo "First drama challenge? The happiest filming location"

MDPLNSODGTAV7STSEPUWY5KTGA.jpg

On the 20th, an online production presentation for tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Wedding Impossible' (written by Park Seul-gi and Oh Hye-won, directed by Kwon Young-il) was held. 'Wedding Impossible' is a romantic mission between unknown actress Na-jeong (Jeon Jong-seo), who decided to fake marry her boyfriend in order to become the first main character in her life, and Lee Ji-han (Moon Sang-min), her brother-in-law who desperately opposes this marriage.

Jeon Jong-seo, who plays the unknown minor role Na Ah-jeong in the play, said, "I wanted to try a romantic comedy. This is my first time doing a drama, and it was really fun. It's my best filming location and it's considered the happiest filming location. I think everyone did the same. “It’s the same,” she said.

She added, "We still contact each other every day and are really close even if it's not about work, and this is the first time something like this has happened. I think that will probably be well captured in the drama. I hope it will be conveyed well to the viewers as well."

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/tv/2024/02/20/HPLYNG2C43RJDXLUZVV4PBMH7E/

e96562c5-c539-4862-a4ba-7c809cd78683.jpg

JVA5TVH74ZIUV57UEKBFXHJT3A.jpg

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/enter_general/2024/02/20/C6RGR2WBEOVHVIOT4N7IHSK2ZI/

https://m.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2024022014560001084

• Like 2