[Drama 2024] Wedding Impossible, 웨딩 임파서블

larus

Kang Na-eon appears in ‘Wedding Impossible’… Working with Jeon Jong-seo and Moon Sang-min

Actress Kang Na-eon shows off her bright charm in ‘Wedding Impossible’. On the 23rd, Enter Seven announced that Kang Na-eon had been cast in the tvN drama ‘Wedding Impossible’.
news_1708647574_1331656_m_1.jpeg

'Wedding Impossible' is a drama that tells the story of Na-jeong (played by Jeon Jong-seo), an unknown actress who decides to fake marry her boyfriend in order to become the first main character in her life, and Lee Ji-han (played by Sang-min Moon), her prospective brother-in-law who desperately opposes this marriage.

According to Enter Seven, Kang Na-eon played the role of Yoo Jong-hee, a spirited and lively character who continues her minor acting career with Jeon Jong-seo in ‘Wedding Impossible’. Kang Na-eon, who appeared in the dramas ‘One-shot Scandal’ and ‘Nine-Tailed Fox 1938’, recently finished filming TV’s original drama ‘Pyramid Game’.

‘Wedding Impossible’ will premiere on February 26th at 8:50 PM

• Like 1

Spoiler

Moon Sang Min Tries To Seduce His Brother’s Fake Bride Jeon Jong Seo In “Wedding Impossible”

Moon Sang Min Tries To Seduce His Brother’s Fake Bride Jeon Jong Seo In “Wedding Impossible”

Get ready for an unusual love triangle in tvN’s upcoming drama “Wedding Impossible”!

“Wedding Impossible” is a romantic comedy starring Jeon Jong Seo as Na Ah Jung, an unknown actress who agrees to fake a marriage with her longtime friend Lee Do Han (played by Kim Do Wan).

As the grandson of LJ Group’s chairman, Lee Do Han is a third-generation chaebol heir who is under pressure from his family to get married. Na Ah Jung, who has been friends with Lee Do Han since high school and has known him for 15 years, is the only person who knows his secret. Meanwhile, Lee Do Han has always been supportive of Na Ah Jung’s dreams amidst her struggling career.

It is this close bond and solid foundation of trust that allows Lee Do Han to make Na Ah Jung an unusual proposal: to play the role of his fake wife for three years. As Lee Do Han is desperate and Na Ah Jung’s career is going nowhere, she decides to take him up on his lucrative offer.

Kim-Do-Wan-Jeon-Jong-Seo.jpegJeon-Jong-Seo.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Do-Wan.jpeg

However, there is someone who is fervently opposed to this fake union: Lee Do Han’s younger brother Lee Ji Han (played by Moon Sang Min). Lee Ji Han, who has a polar-opposite personality from his brother, is fiercely ambitious—and he is determined to beat out his half-siblings to lay claim to LJ Group.

Out of the desire to make his older brother happy, Lee Ji Han has been secretly plotting to make Lee Do Han the successor who inherits LJ Group—even if Lee Do Han doesn’t share the same idea of “happiness” as him. So when Na Ah Jung enters the picture and threatens to foil all his plans by “marrying” Lee Do Han, Lee Ji Han makes up his mind to prevent their marriage from happening at all costs.

Moon-Sang-Min-5.jpeg 

Spoiler

Kim-Do-Wan-Moon-Sang-Min.jpeg

For her part, Na Ah Jung is also annoyed by Lee Ji Han constantly showing up and disturbing her acting. As Na Ah Jung needs to successfully complete her role in order to receive her fee of 2 billion won (approximately $1.5 million), and Lee Ji Han needs to stop their marriage in order to achieve his goal of claiming LJ Group, the two are immediately at odds with one another and initially can’t stop bickering.

However, amidst Lee Ji Han’s desperate attempts to seduce Na Ah Jung, the would-be in-laws unexpectedly get closer and wind up genuinely getting to now one another. Where will this strange love triangle lead—and who will be the one to succeed in their mission?

Spoiler

Moon-Sang-Min-Jeon-Jong-Seo.jpeg

“Wedding Impossible” will premiere on February 26 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1644598wpp/moon-sang-min-tries-to-seduce-his-brothers-fake-bride-jeon-jong-seo-in-wedding-impossible

20240225104321_moon-sang-min-kim-do-wan-Kim Do Wan And Moon Sang Min Dish On Their “Wedding Impossible” Characters, Chemistry With Jeon Jong Seo, And More

Feb 25, 2024
by S. Nam

Wedding Impossible” stars Moon Sang Min and Kim Do Wan look stunning in their new pictorial for Elle Korea!

Upcoming tvN drama “Wedding Impossible” is about unknown actress Na Ah Jung (Jeon Jong Seo) who decides on a fake marriage with her male friend Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan) in order to become the main character for the first time in her life, and her future brother-in-law Lee Ji Han (Moon Sang Min) who is desperately opposed to his older brother’s marriage.

In the interview that followed the photo shoot, Moon Sang Min and Kim Do Wan dished on their roles for “Wedding Impossible.” Moon Sang Min shared, “I was hooked on to the role of [Ji Han] desperately wooing a woman for the sake of his and his brother’s lives.” Kim Do Wan remarked, “I’ve never played a wealthy [character]. I always played a poor character, so I was curious about this role.” He elaborated, “I was also drawn to the back-and-forth chemistry in the script. Do Han is a free-spirited character, so I wanted to grow my hair longer, but I didn’t have enough time.”

moon-sang-min-5-.jpg

On “Wedding Impossible” being based off a popular web novel that was also produced into a webtoon, Kim Do Wan remarked, “I tried to think within the script adapted by the producer and scriptwriter. I had the mindset of acting for a completely new project.” Moon Sang Min shared, “My original character is a cold and reckless figure. Since a drama is long, I wanted to make a distinction. From the moment [Ji Han’s] feelings change, the depths of his actions change, so please check this through the drama.”

Spoiler

kim-do-wan.-3.jpg

Regarding their chemistry with co-star Jeon Jong Seo, Moon Sang Min shared, “Jong Seo noona was difficult to predict in each scene. Sometimes I would get led along, and other times, I would be leading. It was a set in which I was greatly stimulated.” Kim Do Wan further remarked, “She was really reliable. I could also relax. At some point, I had the thought that [everything would be great] as long as I also did a good job. She’s someone who doesn’t make you worry.”

Spoiler

moon-sang-min-1-1.jpg

kim-do-wan-2-.jpg

moon-sang-min-kim-do-wan-.jpg

The actors also discussed their individual interests. Moon Sang Min remarked, “I’m a bit tone-deaf and have no sense of rhythm, so I’m trying to learn singing. When I’m humming, my emotions become richer and I become immersed.” Kim Do Wan shared, “My stamina improved while doing boxing, fitness, and pilates. I’m looking for something that will allow me to maintain this state [of health]. As I grow older, I need good stamina to continue to showcase a good side of me on set.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1644651wpp/kim-do-wan-and-moon-sang-min-dish-on-their-wedding-impossible-characters-chemistry-with-jeon-jong-seo-and-more

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1

News bites: February 24, 2024

by tccolb

optimize

In a flurry of cameo casting news on tvN, Jung Kyung-ho (Crash Course in Romance) confirmed he’ll be popping up in Wedding Impossible as Bae Yoon-kyung’s (Unicorn) blind date, reciprocating Bae’s guest role on Jung’s last drama. Queen of Tears, on the other hand, will feature an appearance by Song Joong-ki (Reborn Rich), who worked with both Kim Soo-hyun (One Ordinary Day) and Kim Ji-won (My Liberation Notes) in the past. [News1 (1), News1 (2)]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/02/news-bites-february-24-2024/

'Wedding Impossible' Jeon Jong-seo vs. Moon Sang-min, romantic mission between future sister-in-law and brother-in-law

2D5HWOLS1T_1.jpg

‘Wedding Impossible’: A fierce romantic mission begins between the soon-to-be sister-in-law and her brother-in-law. tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Wedding Impossible’ (written by Park Seul-gi, Oh Hye-won/directed by Kwon Young-il) revealed the points to watch a day ahead of its first broadcast on the 25th.

'Wedding Impossible' depicts the unrivaled romantic mission of Na-jeong (Jeon Jong-seo), an unknown actress who decides to fake marry her boyfriend in order to become her first leading role, and Ji-han (Moon Sang-min), her prospective brother-in-law who desperately opposes this marriage.

https://sedaily.com/NewsView/2D5HWOLS1T

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

Moon Sang Min Interrogates Kim Do Wan About His Friend Jeon Jong Seo In “Wedding Impossible”

Moon Sang Min Interrogates Kim Do Wan About His Friend Jeon Jong Seo In “Wedding Impossible”

tvN’s “Wedding Impossible” has dropped new stills ahead of the upcoming premiere!

“Wedding Impossible” is about unknown actress Na Ah Jung (Jeon Jong Seo) who decides on a fake marriage with her male friend Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan) in order to become the main character for the first time in her life, and her future brother-in-law Lee Ji Han (Moon Sang Min) who is desperately opposed to his older brother’s marriage.

Actress Na Ah Jung and LJ Group’s Lee Do Han have been close friends for 15 years since they were in high school. Na Ah Jung lives life fiercely, continuing to pursue her acting career, while Lee Do Han ran away to the United States in order to escape from the business management battle. After living as an artist abroad, he returns to South Korea for the first time in a long while and reunites with Na Ah Jung.

In the newly released stills, Na Ah Jung wears a stylish coat with sunglasses as she heads to the airport to greet her friend. The photos of Na Ah Jung and Lee Do Han share bright smiles during their reunion convey their close friendship. The two look comfortable with each other despite the long time they spent apart from one another.

jeon-jong-seo-wi-1-.jpegjeon-jong-seo-kim-do-wan.jpeg

Another still further previews Lee Ji Han learning about the relationship between Lee Do Han and Na Ah Jung. Since Lee Ji Han is planning for his older brother Lee Do Han to inherit LJ Group, he can’t help but be concerned about Na Ah Jung’s existence. Despite reuniting with his older brother after a long time, Lee Ji Han is busy interrogating him about Na Ah Jung’s identity.

moon-sang-min-kim-do-wan.jpeg

When Lee Do Han doesn’t bother to explain who Na Ah Jung is, Lee Ji Han personally sets out to find out more about the actress. Viewers are curious to find out what effect this misunderstanding will have in the long run.

Spoiler

moon-sang-min-5-.jpeg

In an additional still, Na Ah Jung is dressed in hanbok (traditional Korean clothing) with a bright smile as she takes on another acting opportunity. However, viewers are shocked to see Na Ah Jung fallen on the ground with a wounded face. The concerned staff members surrounding her also heighten tension, making viewers wonder what incident occurred. Not to mention, Lee Ji Han appears on the filming set, raising even more questions.

Spoiler

jeon-jong-seo-5-wi.jpegjeon-jong-seo-wi-7.jpegmoon-sang-min-7.jpeg

“Wedding Impossible” will premiere on February 26 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1644845wpp/moon-sang-min-interrogates-kim-do-wan-about-his-friend-jeon-jong-seo-in-wedding-impossible

by lo_ve, February 26, 2024
1 0

Actor Kang Hyung Suk is best known through the K-drama Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha will appear in the upcoming tvN K-drama Wedding Impossible

On February 26, it was officially confirmed that Kang Hyung Suk will be making a special cameo appearance in the soon-to-be premiere K-drama Wedding Impossible

Wedding Impossible will base its story on a webtoon written by Song Jung Won and illustrated by Lee Chung. It will tell the story of two best friends who considered getting married for their personal reasons and the brother of the groom who is against marriage. The bride is an unknown actress who wants to become the main character for the first time in her life while the groom has been her best friend for years and is the son of a conglomerate group.

The upcoming K-drama will be led by Jeon Jong Seo, Moon Sang Min, Kim Do Wan, Bae Yoon Kyung, Park Jae Wan, and Kang Na Eon

Kang Hyung Suk will portray the role of Kim Ho Tae. He is a close brother of Moon Sang Min's character Lee Ji Han. His appearance will be short but it is said to have a strong impact in the story.

Wedding Impossible will be helmed by director Kwon Young Il (Doom at Your Service and Search: WWW) and writers Oh Hye Won and Park Seul Ki (Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist). 

The upcoming series will air its first episode on February 26 at 8:50 PM KST. 

Z8vmOk_2f.png

This will be the comeback of Kang Hyung Suk to K-dramas after almost two years.

He was last seen in the 2022 K-drama Love in Contract with Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, Kim Jae Young, Lee Joo Bin, and Jin Kyung, and in the movie Ajoomma with Jung Dong Hwan, Hong Hui Fang, Shane Pow, Yeo Jin Goo, and Baek Shi Won.

Kang Hyung Suk became more known not to K-drama fans from all over the world after he starred in the hit 2021 K-drama Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha with Shin Min Ah, Kim Seon Ho, Lee Sang Yi, In Gyo Jin, Lee Bong Ryun, Jo Han Chul, Gong Min Jung, and more. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/hometown-cha-cha-cha-actor-kang-hyung-suk-to-be-moon-sang-min-s-brother-in-wedding-impossible

The character relationship in the drama 'Wedding Impossible' is also a love triangle between Jeon Jong-seo vs. Moon Sang-min and Kim Do-wan... How many episodes?

636415_440016_240.png

eon Jong-seo and Moon Sang-min herald a unique love triangle with Kim Do-wan between them. In tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Wedding Impossible' (written by Park Seul-gi, Oh Hye-won, directed by Kwon Young-il), Na-jeong (played by Jeon Jong-seo) and Lee Ji-han (Moon Sang-min) fight fiercely to win Lee Do-han (played by Kim Do-wan), a nobleman who will change their lives. There is going to be a love fight. Accordingly, the production team organized the tangled love lines of the three people in the character relationship map.

According to the production team, Na-jeong and Lee Do-han, who first became involved in a fake marriage, have been best friends for 15 years and have been friends since high school. Na-a-jeong is the only one who knows Lee Do-han's secret, and Lee Do-han boasts a great deal of trust as a strong supporter who supports Na-a-jeong's dreams.

Based on this belief, Lee Do-han asks Na-jeong for help in escaping her family's pressure to marry. He asked her to take on the role of his fake wife for about three years. Na-jeong, exhausted from her long life of obscurity, accepts her best friend's offer of a fake marriage at his earnest request. Accordingly, attention is being paid to the combination play of Na-jeong and Lee Do-han, a community of fake marriages destined to save each other's lives.

636415_440017_2418.jpg

On the other hand, Lee Ji-han, Lee Do-han's only blood relative, has a personality completely opposite to that of his older brother. Unlike his older brother, who has no desire to run the company, Lee Ji-han has the ambition to push out his half-brothers and take over LJ Group, and is struggling to make Lee Do-han the heir to the conglomerate, even working as a rank-and-file employee.

The reason why Lee Ji-han lives a double life and tries to pass on LJ Group to his older brother is because Lee Ji-han desperately wants to be happy. However, as the effort continues, the burden only increases. How will the future unfold for the brothers who dream of ‘happiness’?

The relationship between Na-jeong, her future sister-in-law and Ji-han Lee, her future brother-in-law, who has Lee Do-han, the master key that will change her life, is also attracting attention. Na-jung needs Lee Do-han to successfully complete her first leading role and receive 2 billion won, and Lee Ji-han needs Lee Do-han to take over her LJ group. Finally, in order to separate Na-jeong from her older brother, Lee Ji-han rolls up his sleeves and begins a campaign to disrupt her marriage.

Na-jeong is equally annoyed by Lee Ji-han, who appears at times and interrupts her acting. The two people, who growled and bickered constantly when they made eye contact, gradually get to know each other's feelings and gradually become closer. Will Na-jeong and Lee Ji-han, who have different goals, be able to push each other away and carry out their mission well?

‘Wedding Impossible’ foreshadows a never-before-seen romance by forming a fresh love triangle between an older brother, his soon-to-be sister-in-law, and his brother-in-law. Now, attention is being paid to who will take over Lee Do-han between Jeong and Lee Ji-han, and who Lee Do-han will choose between her best friend and his blood relatives. Meanwhile, how many episodes will there be in ‘Wedding Impossible’? The drama was planned to have 12 episodes. tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Wedding Impossible’ will premiere at 8:50 PM on the 26th (Monday).

https://www.polinews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=636415

Premiere Watch: Wedding Impossible

by missvictrix

2D5FMCI787_1.jpg

Time slot: Monday-Tuesday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Rom-com
Episode count: 12
Global streamer: Viki

Reasons to watch: It’s a classic rom-com setup: a fraud marriage and the guy who tries to wreck it, thinking it’s real. It doesn’t take a PhD to figure out what’s going to happen next, but isn’t that half the fun? The drama’s premise was enough to lure the edgy Jeon Jong-seo, so color me curious. In this webtoon adaptation, Jeon plays an actress who agrees to contract-marry her bestie Kim Do-wan, but his little bro Moon Sang-min has other plans in mind. Also worth noting that the PD from My Unfamiliar Family and Search Query: WWW is behind the camera, so cheers to that.

TL;DR: Jeon Jong-seo in a drama rom-com

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/02/premiere-watch-wedding-impossible/

Here is the ratings for Episode's 1! :).

“Wedding Impossible” Premieres To Promising Start + “Love Song For Illusion” Enjoys Boost In Ratings Ahead Of Finale

“Wedding Impossible” Premieres To Promising Start + “Love Song For Illusion” Enjoys Boost In Ratings Ahead Of Finale

Wedding Impossible” has premiered to a promising start!

According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of tvN’s “Wedding Impossible” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.0 percent.

“Wedding Impossible” is about unknown actress Na Ah Jung (Jeon Jong Seo), who decides on a fake marriage with her male friend Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan) in order to become the main character for the first time in her life, and her future brother-in-law Lee Ji Han (Moon Sang Min), who is desperately opposed to his older brother’s marriage.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1645060wpp/wedding-impossible-premieres-to-promising-start-love-song-for-illusion-enjoys-boost-in-ratings-ahead-of-finale

Spoiler

Jeon Jong Seo And Moon Sang Min Become More Deeply Intertwined In “Wedding Impossible”

Jeon Jong Seo And Moon Sang Min Become More Deeply Intertwined In “Wedding Impossible”

tvN’s “Wedding Impossible” has unveiled new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Wedding Impossible” is about unknown actress Na Ah Jung (Jeon Jong Seo) who decides on a fake marriage with her male friend Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan) in order to become the main character for the first time in her life, and her future brother-in-law Lee Ji Han (Moon Sang Min) who is desperately opposed to his older brother’s marriage.

Spoilers

Previously, Lee Ji Han was frustrated to hear Lee Do Han’s intention to marry Na Ah Jung instead of Taeyang Group’s daughter Yoon Chae Won (Bae Yoon Kyung). Thus, Lee Ji Han tried his best to remove Na Ah Jung from the picture.

The newly released stills depict Lee Ji Han’s struggle to make Na Ah Jung give up on Lee Do Han. In addition to visiting Na Ah Jung at her job with a mysterious blue envelope, Lee Ji Han also appears pitiful while hunched down on the ground.

Nevertheless, Na Ah Jung maintains an indifferent facial expression as she looks at the envelope, making viewers curious to find out if Lee Ji Han will be able to succeed in preventing the marriage.

moon-sang-min-2-.jpegjeon-jong-seo-moon-sang-min-1-.jpegmoon-sang-min-3-.jpeg

Spoiler

jeon-jong-seo-moon-sang-min.jpeg

More stills further capture chairman Hyun Dae Ho (Kwon Hae Hyo) with Na Ah Jung and Lee Ji Han, adding to viewers’ curiosity. As the two face LJ Group’s boss Hyun Dae Ho, Na Ah Jung appears stiff, adding to the tension.

Spoiler

kwon-hae-hyo.jpeg

jeon-jong-seo-moon-sang-min-2.jpeg

The next episode of “Wedding Impossible” will air on February 27 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1645145wpp/jeon-jong-seo-and-moon-sang-min-become-more-deeply-intertwined-in-wedding-impossible

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2024] Wedding Impossible, 웨딩 임파서블 - Jeon Jong Seo & Moon Sang Min- Mon&Tue@20:50KST

The hardships of homosexuals portrayed in ‘Wedding Impossible’

5e0898d6-cbfc-4bae-a325-80ceb9149259.png

'Wedding Impossible' is a romance, but it wasn't as sweet as the first episode. This is because it fully captures society's harsh gaze toward homosexuals and the hardships of unknown actors.

The tvN drama ‘Wedding Impossible’ premiered on the 26th. 'Wedding Impossible' depicts the unrivaled romantic mission of Na-jeong (Jeon Jong-seo), an unknown actress who decides to fake marry her boyfriend in order to become her first leading lady, and Ji-han (Moon Sang-min), her prospective brother-in-law who desperately opposes this marriage. It's a work of art.

Unknown actress Naa-jeong welcomed her boyfriend, Lee Do-han (Kim Do-wan), who returned from abroad. The two have had a deep relationship since their school days. In the past, when the female students were whispering about Lee Do-han, saying, "He's gay. The class president of Class 3 said he saw her and a boy kissing in the art room," Na-jeong came forward. At that time, Na-jeong fought with the female students on behalf of Lee Do-han, who remained quiet. She also lied that she and Lee Do-han were dating.

Lee Do-han's grandfather, LJ Group CEO Hyundai-ho (Kwon Hae-hyo), tried to marry him to Taeyang Group's only daughter, Yoon Chae-won (Bae Yoon-kyung). However, Lee Do-han, who does not love Yoon Chae-won, suggested a fake marriage to Na-jeong, saying, "I will give you 2 billion won. I think 3 years would be a good period." When Lee Do-han said to Naa-jeong, "Please marry me," her younger brother Lee Ji-han appeared and shouted, "No."

40982ff5-c80f-4a9a-9b68-e36257539c36.png

‘Wedding Impossible’ is a romance. However, it captured the dark side of society and gave viewers something to think about. During her school days, Lee Do-han received harsh looks amid rumors that she was homosexual, and even as an adult, she was unable to love freely. Lee Do-han's inability to easily reveal his secrets, even to his younger brother Lee Ji-han, gave us a glimpse into the hardships of homosexuality.

The character of Na-jeong, who protected him, was attractive. He fought against injustice and showed his passion for his dreams. It is also attracting attention that Jeon Jong-seo, a famous actor who led major works such as the drama 'Ransom', 'House of Paper: Joint Economic Zone', and the movies 'Burning' and 'Call', is playing an unknown actor. The hardships of an unknown actor who suffers from abuse of power on set and loses his job immediately when he gets injured were incorporated into the work through the character of Na-jeong.

There were no thrilling scenes, but according to Nielsen Korea, a viewer rating research company, the first episode of 'Wedding Impossible' recorded an average of 4.4% and a peak of 5.8% among households in the metropolitan area based on paid platforms integrating cable, IPTV, and satellite. In addition, it had an average viewership rating of 4% among households nationwide and a peak of 4.9%. Through this, it ranked first in its time slot on cable and comprehensive channels both in the metropolitan area and nationwide. As the romance in the work begins in earnest, expectations are high for the added sweetness.

https://m.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2024022707540002269

Here is the ratings for Episode 2! :).

“Love Song For Illusion” Finale Enjoys Ratings Boost + “Wedding Impossible” Also Sees Rise

“Love Song For Illusion” Finale Enjoys Ratings Boost + “Wedding Impossible” Also Sees Rise

tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday rom-com “Wedding Impossible” starring Jeon Jong Seo and Moon Sang Min achieved an average nationwide rating of 4.1 percent, also seeing an increase.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1645332wpp/love-song-for-illusion-finale-enjoys-ratings-boost-wedding-impossible-also-sees-rise

I didnt expect Jihan and A Yeong to have a pretty good chemistry. 

MSM looks so young and the haircut with the bangs doesnt help...but he is tall and handsome...:D

I wonder if there will be some loveline for Dohan. 

The FL is smart and down to earth.  

GHUbI5laIAEMdRD?format=jpg&name=360x360

Wedding Impossible: Episodes 1-2

by Unit

WI2-00006.jpg

Imagine a happy couple shuffling down the aisle to the strains of Wedding March. But just before they’re joined together, a hand shoots up in the congregation. “I object to this union,” the groom’s brother says, with a self-satisfied smirk, and the rest of the congregation recoils with a collective gasp. Now this is not a scene in the drama. Yet. But it’s where we are headed with a hero who attempts to force his brother into a marriage — but not the marriage said brother wants. This is chaos in the making, but that’s exactly why I’m here!

EPISODES 1-2

True to its title, Wedding Impossible opens with a wedding, and our leads are in attendance — but no, they’re not the bride and groom. Our heroine, NA AH-JUNG (Jeon Jong-seo), is a no-name actress who’s here to play the role of the bride’s best friend. And our hero, LEE JI-HAN (Moon Sang-min), is the chaebol non-heir who’s here to charm the groom and his father into selling their family’s land for a shopping mall project. So our leads have no problem when it comes to playing pretend. Got it!

Minutes after they’ve gotten paid in bank transfer and land transfer respectively, Ah-jung and Ji-han bump into each other outside the venue, meet-cute style. You know, the type where papers fly out of the protagonists’ hands and rain down like confetti, and the male lead is swept off his feet… till he lands on his butt. Awww. It’s cute and all — until Ji-han accidentally steps on a page of Ah-jung’s drama script and she uses her lipstick to smear a page of his land documents in return. So our leads are set for an enemies-to-lovers journey. Got it!

Ah-jung and Ji-han part ways on a let’s-never-see-each-other-again vibe, but you know how it is in dramaland — everyone is one mutual acquaintance away from each other. In Ah-jung and Ji-han’s case, their mutual link is LEE DO-HAN (Kim Do-wan😞 Ji-han’s elder brother, and Ah-jung’s best friend. Do-han has spent the last five years in New York pursuing his passion for art, and his return to Korea sparks off the chain of story events that makes up this drama.

Do-han and Ji-han belong to the LJ Group which consists of grandpa HYUN DAE-OH (Kwon Hae-hyo), and his two sets of grandchildren: the “legitimate” Chois and the out-of-wedlock Lee brothers. After having her first two kids with her husband, Grandpa’s daughter cut ties with the family and had Do-han and Ji-han with another man. The Lee brothers eventually came to live with the Chois after the drama killed off their parents — and of course, Ji-han believes that he is responsible for their death. Ain’t nothing like a good ol’ car accident on a rainy night to aid a chaebol male lead’s character development.

Unlike his Choi half-siblings who had everything handed out to them, Ji-han clawed his way up the LJ ladder all on his own. Unfortunately, Grandpa doesn’t acknowledge Ji-han’s efforts — or the power tripping and stock manipulating Chois — because he has his mind set on handing over management rights to Do-han. Thankfully, there’s no sibling rivalry between the Lee brothers. If anything, Ji-han will go to any lengths to ensure that his brother takes over the company — whether Do-han likes it or not.

Do-han is very much on the not side, but who cares about his feelings? Certainly not Grandpa and definitely not Ji-han — who both want him to marry chaebol heiress, YOON CHAE-WON (Bae Yoon-kyung), in order to have a more favorable standing with the company’s shareholders. Do-han is absolutely not interested in an arranged marriage, and for the first time in a dramaland while, the female party in the arranged marriage plot is also not keen on the union. Actually, Chae-won prefers to marry the very oblivious Ji-han, but whatever.

With all the messy drama going on in the LJ family, it’s no wonder Do-han has kept his chaebol side away from Ah-jung throughout their fifteen years of best friendship. But Do-han is not the only liar in the relationship. In the five years he has been abroad, Ah-jung has exaggerated her acting career to Do-han because she’s embarrassed that her once-struggling bestie has made it as an artist abroad, while she’s still a struggling actress — but not for lack of talent, I assure you. Oh dear! I wonder how she’ll feel when she learns that Do-han is not just a successful artist, he’s actually a *whisper* chaebol heir.

As the LJ heir, everyone has their eyes on Do-han: from an anonymous paparazzi on his tail in New York, to the Korean paps sent by Ji-han and the Chois. When Ji-han’s informant sends him pictures of Ah-jung and Do-han at the airport, Ji-han assumes that Ah-jung is his brother’s secret lover, and he’d be right if he wasn’t so wrong. You see, Do-han does have a secret lover. But his lover is a man — which is why Do-han is super uncomfortable with the anonymous paparazzi who took a picture of him in the apartment that he shares with his boyfriend. Yes, his boyfriend wasn’t captured in the photo, but it’s quite unsettling to know that someone out there is this close to exposing his secret.

At the moment, Ah-jung is the only one who knows about Do-han’s sexuality, and they became besties after she helped him hide it in high school by pretending to be his girlfriend. So when Ji-han confronts Do-han about his secret lover, Do-han claims that Ah-jung is his girlfriend, and that’s why he cannot go through with the arranged marriage.

You’d think the presence of a girlfriend in his brother’s life would make Ji-han step back from pushing for the arranged marriage, but no. Ji-han refuses to allow some no-name actress — and even worse, the rude lady from the meet-not-cute — to ruin Do-han’s chances of taking over the company. Ji-han storms Ah-jung’s drama set to demand that she breaks up with his brother, but — having been filled in on the arranged marriage plans and her temporary role as Do-han’s girlfriend — Ah-jung refuses to break up much to Ji-han’s chagrin. At least bring some cash with you before playing the role of meddling mother-in-law. Pfft.

Now more than ever, Ah-jung is curious about what type of family her bestie comes from, so Do-han invites her over for dinner with the fam. Except it’s not your average sit around the table with heaped bowls of rice, dozens of side dishes, and an apology that the spread is “not much,” because the family wasn’t expecting a guest. It’s a whole RickRoll'D hotel banquet to celebrate Grandpa’s birthday! But in the end, Ah-jung doesn’t get to meet the family. Good for her, to be honest. She does learn that Do-han is a chaebol heir, and he also finds out that she’s a struggling actress. Now that both their secrets are out, Do-han offers Ah-jung the lead role in his lifetime production: he’ll pay her to be his wife for three years!

If Do-han has to marry a woman at all, he’d rather marry his best friend. But it’s one thing to act as Do-han’s girlfriend, and Ah-jung draws the line at playing wife. The money isn’t enough motivation for her because what if Grandpa finds out that she’s a fraud and sues her for every cent — that she doesn’t even have? Admittedly, Do-han’s dilemma is really touching, but to Ah-jung, self-preservation trumps friendship. I mean, Do-han hasn’t even apologized for lying to her for fifteen years, and he expects her to bail him out of his arranged marriage just like that? This request is a little too selfish even between best friends.

more

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/02/wedding-impossible-episodes-1-2/

Jung Kyung Ho Transforms Into Bae Yoon Kyung’s Flirty Blind Date In “Wedding Impossible”

Mar 3, 2024
by E. Cha

vN’s “Wedding Impossible” has shared a sneak peek of Jung Kyung Ho’s upcoming cameo!

“Wedding Impossible” is a new romantic comedy starring Jeon Jong Seo as Na Ah Jung, an unknown actress who agrees to fake a marriage with her longtime friend Lee Do Han (played by Kim Do Wan). Moon Sang Min stars as Lee Do Han’s younger brother Lee Ji Han, who is desperately opposed to his brother’s marriage and tries to prevent it from happening at all costs.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Jung Kyung Ho makes a special appearance as the blind date of Yoon Chae Won (Bae Yoon Kyung), the only daughter of the Taeyang Group family.

Notably, Yoon Chae Won previously played the role of Jung Kyung Ho’s blind date in his hit drama “Crash Course in Romance,” making this cameo their second time “meeting” as blind dates on screen.

However, in “Wedding Impossible,” Jung Kyung Ho will be playing a cheesy flirt that is completely different from his “Crash Course in Romance” character.

Jung-Kyung-Ho-Bae-Yoon-Kyung.jpeg

“I filmed a really fun scene together with Bae Yoon Kyung, whom I met through ‘Crash Course in Romance,’” said Jung Kyung Ho. “I hope that the scene will be memorable for viewers, and I also ask that you give lots of love to ‘Wedding Impossible.’”

To catch Jung Kyung Ho’s cameo, tune in to the third episode of “Wedding Impossible” on March 4 at 8:50 p.m. KST!

• Like 1

Spoiler

Moon Sang Min Amps Up His Antics To Stop Kim Do Wan And Jeon Jong Seo’s Marriage In “Wedding Impossible”

Moon Sang Min Amps Up His Antics To Stop Kim Do Wan And Jeon Jong Seo’s Marriage In “Wedding Impossible”

tvN’s “Wedding Impossible” has unveiled new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

Spoilers

Previously, Lee Do Han was faced with an unwanted arranged marriage imposed by his family, coupled with their ambition to designate him as the successor of the LJ Group. In response, he proposed a fake marriage to his close friend Na Ah Jung. Na Ah Jung initially refused, but after being emotionally hurt by Lee Do Han’s brother Lee Ji Han’s extreme measures to prevent the marriage, Na Ah Jung eventually accepted Lee Do Han’s proposal. Now, Na Ah Jung finds herself in the same boat as Lee Do Han as she’s about to embark on her first leading role in a project.

With a whopping 2 billion won (approximately $1.5 million) contract on the line, Na Ah Jung and Lee Do Han swiftly dive into their marriage preparations. In the newly released stills, the two embark on a shopping spree for essential wedding items and meticulously review their marriage contract.

wedding-impossible-0304-1.jpeg

Spoiler

wedding-impossible-0304-2.jpeg

wedding-impossible-0304-5.jpeg

wedding-impossible-0304.jpeg

wedding-impossible-0304-6.jpeg

However, Lee Ji Han escalates his efforts to sabotage the marriage even further. In the upcoming episode, he will employ various methods, ranging from doing aegyo and using his whole body to protest to his older brother to heartfelt pleas aimed at melting the heart of his future sister-in-law Na Ah Jung.

wedding-impossible-0304-7.jpeg

wedding-impossible-0304-8.jpeg

As the fake marriage mission officially begins in this week’s episode, viewers can expect Lee Ji Han to become increasingly determined in his attempts to stop the wedding. Like a loyal puppy, he tirelessly follows his brother and even pays a visit to Na Ah Jung’s home in a bid to meet her personally, leaving viewers curious about the effectiveness of his new tactics.

Spoiler

wedding-impossible-0304-10.jpeg

wedding-impossible-0304-11.jpeg

wedding-impossible-0304-12.jpeg

The next episode of “Wedding Impossible” will air on Match 4 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1646255wpp/moon-sang-min-amps-up-his-antics-to-stop-kim-do-wan-and-jeon-jong-seos-marriage-in-wedding-impossible