[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

Did you except your husband cheating 

Did you except him to fool around your friend 

Did  you feel your in law abuse you 

Did you feel victimised

Did you feel your family sell you 

have baby everything will be rainbow their nothing having baby can’t solve :mrgreen:

51-D18264-5-EAF-4-DCA-94-F7-40850670-ABB

**  Kdrama daily taking it to the next level :D

• LOL 4

Well if Gyul Wool is pregnant then there is only one thing for me to say.

Get Ready For A Baby Theft (stolen or sent of to an orphanage but she is lied and told that it died in childbirth)

More reason for her to get into depression.

• Like 4

tae yan's mom was the housekeeper and she stayed on even after the death of serin's parents and helped raise them. so they all grew up as siblings (from tae yan's perspective)... 

still not sure about the uncle -- is he serin's uncle or tae yan's? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

Get Ready For A Baby Theft (stolen or sent of to an orphanage but she is lied and told that it died in childbirth)

Yes is what I think to nod.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

Also thinking about checking out The Glory at some point. Would the heroine in it also be considered morally grey and is it watching or should I try something else.

This is a real revenge story. No scruples about using underhanded ways to make the villains pay - that's what a revenge should be. I like it. Revenges with kumbaya endings are for dailies.

The woman was in a car crash and now she has a baby? Me and my FFW finger :unsure:.

When did she get pregnant? She even bit him.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

This is a real revenge story. No scruples about using underhanded ways to make the villains pay - that's what a revenge should be. I like it. Revenges with kumbaya endings are for dailies.

The woman was in a car crash and now she has a baby? Me and my FFW finger :unsure:.

When did she get pregnant? She even bit him.

I agree with you i did not see this coming, now she blind and pregnant and gonna have lock in syndrome   OMG the writer just keep giving  her illness it would not surprise me she get leukemia somewhere down the line and she want to do what her mom did and have the baby and not the operation i have a feeling her Bio mom is still alive somewhere and dump the baby in a orphanage cause her father found her in an orphanage and i just open a pandora box get it hint hint saying there will be no  kid in this one drama but i was wrong here we go again like Man in Veil.

doctor who GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What I hate about this daily drama is that whenever a son or a grandson is incompetent, they will try to pair him with a competent partner and dump all his problem to the said partner. Instead of just chucking him out of the company. Hell, if my bloodline is so incompetent, he won't even have a cushy job in MY company, you'd better be a low worker somewhere. At least, i won't have a headache trying to rectify all his problem or even have HIS partner solving his incompetency

• Like 3

Sorry @Yazusa I was referring to Glory since @yamiyugi was considering it.:rolleyes:

I can't watch much of this show without FFWing, GW is such a doormat, a pushover and I can't find a likeable character to cheer for. I am waiting for something to change her before putting a rein on my FFW finger.

2 hours ago, Yazusa said:

father found her in an orphanage and i just open a pandora box get it hint hint saying there will be n

Her father is not her father? I read in the summary that the guy is her stepbrother so I thought the woman is her stepmother whom her father married. The actor was so hilarious in another show.

kdrama does that - the FL gets all kinds of misfortune. 

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Did you feel your family sell you 

have baby everything will be rainbow their nothing having baby can’t solve :mrgreen:

When did she have a baby? Before the accident or are we seeing a trailer @Ameera Ali

• Like 4

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Her father is not her father? I read in the summary that the guy is her stepbrother so I thought the woman is her stepmother whom her father married. The actor was so hilarious in another show.

he is her father; so according to a small scene, he went to vietnam, the wife was pregnant. by the time, he got back, she had died in childbirth and the baby had been sent to an orphanage. there was a fire which is how the FL got some brochodial condition. after he came back, he took the baby back and still feels guilt about the time she was in orphanage. he married another woman and stepmother treated FL as her own for which he is really grateful. he also loves the stepson and told him not to quit studying as he has saved up money and to use that. so it is a close knit family. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

he is her father; so according to a small scene, he went to vietnam, the wife was pregnant. by the time, he got back, she had died in childbirth and the baby had been sent to an orphanage. there was a fire which is how the FL got some brochodial condition. after he came back, he took the baby back and still feels guilt about the time she was in orphanage. he married another woman and stepmother treated FL as her own for which he is really grateful. he also loves the stepson and told him not to quit studying as he has saved up money and to use that. so it is a close knit family. 

I finally forced myself to not use my FFW finger. :lol: She is as annoying as the Gold Mask FL. 
I caught the part when the father offered his savings to the stepson but currently he is still funded by the FL's inlaws. That is strange, I wouldn't have my BIL supporting my schooling much less his parents.

She's now blind and could get corneal transplants but refused to risk her pregnancy. The big bad woman must have swapped her bronchial drug for birth control, but she missed it one night and got pregnant. She is so fecund. One night? :sweat_smile:

Anyway, serves the bad woman right. Not everything can be manipulated. Oh my, oh my..... is she going to kill GW's baby? 
SR is still behaving as if she's on medication, she has a guardian. So she's a wealthy orphan.

It's already 7 episodes, so GW is going to be hospitalised again. My FFW finger is itching.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I finally forced myself to not use my FFW finger. :lol: She is as annoying as the Gold Mask FL. 
I caught the part when the father offered his savings to the stepson but currently he is still funded by the FL's inlaws. That is strange, I wouldn't have my BIL supporting my schooling much less his parents.

She's now blind and could get corneal transplants but refused to risk her pregnancy. The big bad woman must have swapped her bronchial drug for birth control, but she missed it one night and got pregnant. She is so fecund. One night? :sweat_smile:

Anyway, serves the bad woman right. Not everything can be manipulated. Oh my, oh my..... is she going to kill GW's baby? 
SR is still behaving as if she's on medication, she has a guardian. So she's a wealthy orphan.

It's already 7 episodes, so GW is going to be hospitalised again. My FFW finger is itching.

kekeke... welll no birth control is 100% effective. guess it was one of those.... 

7 hours ago, shahila197878 said:

What I hate about this daily drama is that whenever a son or a grandson is incompetent, they will try to pair him with a competent partner and dump all his problem to the said partner. Instead of just chucking him out of the company. Hell, if my bloodline is so incompetent, he won't even have a cushy job in MY company, you'd better be a low worker somewhere. At least, i won't have a headache trying to rectify all his problem or even have HIS partner solving his incompetency

actually the really competent one is aera with her smart brain. so if grandpa wanted to protect yoojin, then aera would have been the better choice rather than gyul wool. I think grandpa wanted someone nice who wouldn't fleece their family or the brainless grandson. otherwise, they would have gone for a more richer family or someone as craftily effective as aera. 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... welll no birth control is 100% effective. guess it was one of those.... 

actually the really competent one is aera with her smart brain. so if grandpa wanted to protect yoojin, then aera would have been the better choice rather than gyul wool. I think grandpa wanted someone nice who wouldn't fleece their family or the brainless grandson. otherwise, they would have gone for a more richer family or someone as craftily effective as aera. 

Grandfather should have got a better DIL. This one seems like a moocher, Unless she brought in a lot of money.

What happened to her husband? He's not even around at breakfasts.

There are two parallel stories here, so if there is going to be a swap, make it soon. 

GW and TY are meant for each other. In the last episode, he helped a bar girl from being abused by her employer/manager, the man was out cold but he did not make sure whether the man needed help. Wrong. The man died from another altercation and TY accepted it was his fault.  Stupid. 

• Like 4

Grandfather should have got a better DIL. This one seems like a moocher, Unless she brought in a lot of money.

What happened to her husband? He's not even around at breakfasts.

There are two parallel stories here, so if there is going to be a swap, make it soon. 

GW and TY are meant for each other. In the last episode, he helped a bar girl from being abused by her employer/manager, the man was out cold but he did not make sure whether the man needed help. Wrong. The man died from another altercation and TY accepted it was his fault.  Stupid. 

noticed they never showed the face of the bar girl he helped. maybe it is related to aera somehow. accoding to synopsis, aera is nemesis of both gyol wool as well as serin. there has to be some sort of connection between the two sets of characters but so far nothing yet. but yes, tae yan seems way too nice. 

still not clear why grandfather chose gyol wool as daughter-in-law. 

aera cracked me up -- any other villain would be clingy and screaming murder. she very cooly got a new boyfriend and yoojin came running back to her. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

On 3/22/2023 at 7:58 PM, Ameera Ali said:

so predictable, the father will see them & they will silent him  

I'm afraid Joo will accidentally kill Director Nam fil so that their relationship

would never be known.

23 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

he want to end affair because his wife get blinded, but it’s all right to bang his mistress while his wife give birth 

how could he resist when Joo was so sexy in her lingerie.

and the wife was having a hard time giving birth and here he is having

a good time. Jerk !

20 hours ago, Lmangla said:

tae yan's mom was the housekeeper and she stayed on even after the death of serin's parents and helped raise them. so they all grew up as siblings (from tae yan's perspective)... 

still not sure about the uncle -- is he serin's uncle or tae yan's? 

so far, nothing yet. Based on my observation, Se Rin & her sister hardly talk to the uncle.

Maybe he is from Tae Yan's side.

21 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

is only ep 7 and there's a baby, so is possible a baby theft and causes GU to go into

depression.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon  some flashing :mrgreen:

was looking at the writer's profile and foudn it is the same writer and PD combo from man in veil. :lol:

since ML is not going to show his abs, brainless is going to fill in the quotient just as kimbap abs. there is bound to be mroe! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

how could he resist when Joo was so sexy in her lingerie.

and the wife was having a hard time giving birth and here he is having

a good time. Jerk !

The one time she bit him then she looked like she barely tolerated his hands on her, compare that with Joo who was willing to drop her knickers anytime, is there a comparison? Oops, competition?

• LOL 5