[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

On 3/22/2024 at 6:36 AM, Ameera Ali said:

no one smart in this drama , I have high hope he is the smartest one in Dj& YH team but clearly not today  :joy:

Why oh why would YH gave this woman 1 day to decide  really  no wonder he can not get revenge, take her to jail right away do something but not give her 1 day omg can they  be any dumber him and DJ they finally  got one over SR and her Cohort but end up back again as before proving that SR and her cohorts got over them again twice I thought Woman in Vail was bad this is right up there You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I've seen far worse. Elegant Empire was awful. Ruby Ring wasn't great, either.

Your right i barley watch Elegant Empire cause is was bad  lol i agree

• LOL 2

When I watched Noel’s and WJG’s latest argument, I realised that the writer is quite smart. She/he makes the good guys birdbrain and the bad guys smart and cunning. Noel I think will end as a good guy even though she was the other woman and dissed FL at every opportunity. She has to be a good guy because she kept asking WJG who she was, when they had met but at the same time saying she did not believe him. If that is not bird brain, I don’t know what is. Of course, she’s also DJ’s bio mum.:surprisedwut:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

So much happens in episode 103 and I realize I need a break. Due to the extension, the good guys will continue to be dumb. My heart can not take it anymore...

For example : the orphanage director ran away by spraying YH's right-hand man.  But then again, WJG’s men are also dumb. They lost SeRa’s uncle because they were careless.

Why can't the writer be more creative without marking the leads dumb?  103 episodes have aired, Kang Se Ra still has the upper hand. She exudes this persona of a Queen, but all I see is a brat who is truly evil. 

WJG is a superior liar. I am starting to think he doesn’t love his son at all but is honest with him. He believes that he has not done anything wrong. He loves to mix the truth and lie, to control the peopl around him. I am dying to know his secret. 

As the drama progresses I have reached my tolerance limit. Waiting for the good guys to finally know all of Se Ra's secrets is frustrating. I am so affraid that the writer will let this continue until the last two weeks of the drama.  Does Kang Se Ra care for Baek Sang Chul? BSC beat up Jh for SY but in the next episode all his attention is on blackmailing Kang Se Ra 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7sfhzbbf3fe5l9vlwub

I had high hopes again that he would finally fight for his daughter but he has disappointed me by choosing money again. This point is where I realized taking a break will do me some good. 

Where is Yang Mi Soon

This scene made me smile. lol and I was smh smh a with a big smile 

Then Grandma believed this. I was like “ Is she for real”

then the cellphone right 

I can’t help but laugh again. Keep your mouth shut !!! 
She looks adorable in this scene . She reminded me of Alvin the Chipmunk from 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

So much happens in episode 103 and I realize I need a break. Due to the extension, the good guys will continue to be dumb. My heart can not take it anymore...

For example : the orphanage director ran away by spraying YH's right-hand man.

lol he isn’t dumb, he only want to play hide and seek for next 29 episodes with the director :joy:

IMG-4363.gif

• LOL 4

i I really hope she stays in jail 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d73lou7rvh2n1q8nkykd

The fact she is caught for her crimes, but I don't think she will be there for long. She has Haelmoni's soy sauce recipe. She will turn to her FIL for help. Like a greedy fool, he is going to help her. 

Toady  I was proud of Jung Da Jung 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Waiting to post something is very frustrating.  @Ameera Ali  I hope she is caught. This woman is disgusting, especially when she flirts with her husband's younger brother.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d780ov5y1921v75hxdrq

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7cv9ctlb47pr6ljdg6m

The switch-e-roo was nicely done. She made sure she let them have the fake phone so that, they can have time to check the phone out. Get the important info that is on the phone. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

J Kang Se Ra was planning to get the phone by self proclaiming Baek Sang Chul her Husband. Lol The audacity of her 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7akw8q2aqi02zqkxjs3

\

She is so daring,  gaking her pregnancy, trying to sell Bobae's restaurant but no one is reallt want to buy the restaurant. She is not so bright and have no class

The Kidnapping that went wrong was hilarious

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7norxblhrui89889s18

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

yes , secretary is only one can do it

LqrHqj.gif

Well Done Thumbs Up GIF by Madelaine Petsch

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Toady  I was proud of Jung Da Jung 

When her brain cells start to connect:allgoodlol:@UnniSarahAt least she smarter now .

=====

Seran going to jail, grandma knows her son is Deok sun, "Lady Yi's (Bobae) DNA is proven compatible with mine and you (SR) still deny the fact?" DS voice on the mobile.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/25/2024 at 4:49 AM, Ameera Ali said:

love it she smart them let SR& SC run with a fake phone 😂

What boyfriend YH making DJ doing all the work , running with high heels :D

I have a theory that the actresses don’t actually run in high heels. That they are running in sneakers so we don’t see the running in heels part because they are filmed from the thighs up. Sorry for the run-on sentence!

On 3/25/2024 at 6:43 AM, Ameera Ali said:

100 and something episodes , SR still shouting what did I do wrong  :joy:

( someone send her  @kboramint list of her crime :phew: )
** but don’t worry girl,your inmate friend will tell you  😁

Because narcissistic psychopaths never know what they did wrong.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks’
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 5