[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

A few interesting predictions @youngae and possible too but Noel was definitely sleeping with MS in the early scenes. Unlike JH who was in a drunken stupor, she had her eyes opened and talked to him while in  a  bed.

• Like 5

Great prediction @youngae  welcome back

They  tried to keep up with the scheme but was caught by  Kang Se Ra.

Wow, Kang Se Ra has added another criminal charge to the database. Please add it 

Episode 101...

• Kang Se Ra tried to steal Bobae's money.
  • KSR and her mom was robbed by BSC. lol lol 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gz45ccwwm9yrbj5fo6

Secretary Yang is the only person who is smart in the drama. I understand they need help but they sitill need to be careful to avoid mishap like this . She is an observant and cautious person. She thinks before acting, which made it possible for TEam YH and DJ to be a step ahead. Even though SR knows BoBae is faking it, the planted listening device will be very helpful to them. SR was contacted by her uncle, who probably convinced him to assault Secretary Yang. She is in the hospital now. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gz45ccwwm9yrbj5fo6

BSC has stooped to STEALING, he will go to jail for this crime ( Theft). Kang Se Ra can just say he went into Bobae's office and stole from her. 

• Like 5

I tried to watch the whole episode but fast-fwd some scenes. Min Hae II was not cold to Da Jung today. I am so glad she did not meet up with Se Ra and her mom. It would have just gotten real bad since Se Ra’a mom still rents Min Hae II. She sold Da Jung because she hates DJ’s birth parents. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7rnlnj32wube2ejqkz1
 Both are in desperate need of money. Shameless enough to steal Bobae’s money after all this time. 

To find out they can’t get a penny at all. Not even at the ATM lol 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7rnlnj32wube2ejqkz1

I have some predictions by episode 103...  Da Jung's birthright will be revealed: Noel's daughter & BoBae's granddaughter. Min Hae II will finally recognize her daughter by face just like in "Incarnation of Money ( Park Ki-Soon recognizes her son when she meets a new prosecutor on her case".  I don't think Da Jung will know of this until next week but Bobae and Noel will finally know who she is to them. 

• LOL 5

I'm starting to think that SR's parents were stealing money from DJ's father's factory before SR's father was killed and DJ's father framed for murder. 

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Both are in desperate need of money. Shameless enough to steal Bobae’s money after all this time. 

To find out they can’t get a penny at all. Not even at the ATM lol

This is the second time, SR's mother tried to steal from Bo-Bae. Making her a 2 Time burglar. Charge SR's mom... not just child trafficing, but burglary. Speaking of which... 

Crimes commited bt SR....

Atempted Murder (4 counts) Twice against DJ, one against ML, and one against Bo-Bae

Kidnapping (2 Counts) One against AN, and one against DJ

Involuntary Homicide against DJ's father

Blackmailing against the Chairman

Idenity Theft against DJ

Fruad against Bo-Bae

Evidence Tampering (2 Counts)

Illeagal Surveillance against the Chairman

Assult and Endangerment against TML 

Defamation against SC

Buglary against Bo-Bae and BoBaejang *NEW*

I expect SR to kidnap AN again sometime before Episode 133. 

So by Episode 101, DJ knows that SR is not the grand-daughter of Bo-Bae. It will be a matter of time before DJ finds out that she's the heir of Bobaejang. I'm guessing this is will happen first before she finds out that Noel is her mother. 

I guess SR has already gotten over SY's death and is now just using it to blackmail TML and the Chairman.   

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Another prediction 

• Kang Se Ra’s father was stealing and working with WJG in secret.
  • I think when Noel was getting divorced, they probably was going to runaway together( if they really had an affair)
  • But WJG found out he was being played by Kang Se Ra’s father
  • So he killed him
  • WJG hates being betrayed the most

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7wl4apuqbv8gxw2dy70

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7wl4apuqbv8gxw2dy70

So proud of her teaching Kang Se Ra’s mom lesson. Do not smack her otherwise there will be repercussions. If she does , she will do the same to Se Ra. lol lol 

I am so glad Dan kept questioning her so she would fess up. 

Kang Se Ra is disgusting. She has no ounce of loyalty in her body. All she does and use people. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Another prediction 

• Kang Se Ra’s father was stealing and working with WJG in secret.
  • I think when Noel was getting divorced, they probably was going to runaway together( if they really had an affair)
  • But WJG found out he was being played by Kang Se Ra’s father
  • So he killed him
  • WJG hates being betrayed the most
  •  

This prediction makes sense. I can see this happening.

I also think that DJ will have full control of BoBaejang and has left the Chairman's side and Dream Foods by Episode 120. This will happen after Bo-Bae reveals to the public that SR is not her grand-daughter.  

Then DJ's battle with the "final boss" will begin. 

• Like 6

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d74qxd5kci2898c5hapz

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7oi8m0u4w8hgyvae4wf

Min Hae II falling down the stairs will definitely bring back all her memories. lol He is an idiot. I hope she finally remembers what type of woman she is. Is she a good woman or a cheater 

Should she (Min Hae II)be forgiven ?

@kboramint @youngae @maribella @liyahsbutterfly @Lmangla @backstreetboysfan @Ameera Ali @Yazusa @tulip06 @kingpin

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

SR is hoping for Bo-Bae to die to inherit her fortune. It's too bad, SR is probably not in Bo-Bae's will and she'll get none of it even if Bo-Bae has died. 

@UnniSarah

I think she should be forgiven. 

DJ can't believe that SR lied that she was Bo-Bae's grand-daughter? Dude, isn't this the same girl that...

• cheated with your ex-husand for 6 years
  • switched AN with SY and made you believe SY was your biological daughter
  • lied that she wasn't around anywhere near when DJ's father had died
  • Kidnapped you and pushed you down a cliff 

Stop giving SR, the benifet of the doubt.  

• Like 5

OMG...they are dropping like flies: coma, a white truck, and stairs in the last few episodes.  We already had the over-the-cliff and the freezer bits.  

I do have to say, Se Ra's mom is a great comic actress.  Lover her loony character. 

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Should she (Min Hae II)be forgiven

From beginning she seems an unsympathetic character. What we know of her past and how she’s acting now doesn’t merit forgiveness. I always felt her amnesia was a kind of punishment for her selfishness. I’m sure after she gets all her memories back the writer will try to redeem her. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

On 3/20/2024 at 10:01 AM, UnniSarah said:

Min Hae II falling down the stairs will definitely bring back all her memories. lol He is an idiot. I hope she finally remembers what type of woman she is. Is she a good woman or a cheater 

@kboramint @youngae @maribella @liyahsbutterfly @Lmangla @backstreetboysfan @Ameera Ali @Yazusa @tulip06 @kingpin

I thought Chairman-ssi didn’t want Noel in the house? Why is he trying to keep her there?

Has anyone noticed that noel and DJ have the same way of sticking their heads out from their shoulders like turtles from a shell, and their noses in the air at an angle? Definitely mother and daughter.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • LOL 6

On 3/20/2024 at 10:01 AM, UnniSarah said:

Get ready for Double  Amnesia i think, like Young Lady and Gentleman Noel will only Rember her past and forgot her present LOL cause due to extension ahhh KDrama

confused basketball wives GIF by VH1

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

remembers what type of woman she is. Is she a good woman or a cheater 

let’s say she married Shin because she was pregnant with DJ and was easily swayed by MS. Later she was the other woman. 

I don’t think I like her morals but many people don’t think adulterous relationships as something criminal nowadays. It destroy many lives. I say put her in cold storage for some years. Volunteer at a remote village, for example, before we should forgive her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

I think they extended it due to some serious plot holes they got going on.

Like Noel past and how DJ and Noel

are going to reunite. 
Also Jihoon killing SY that makes no sense in any universe. ( He hasn’t gone to jail or anything. I don’t think DJ believes it or she would have him in jail).

Reuniting Noel, Grandma and DJ.

I’m putting this out in the universe I’m taking bets they bring back FL’s dad. Somehow he didn’t die. Uncle might have had him kidnapped and he is lying in a coma somewhere or he has lost his memory too. Him not being there has left a big hole in the story in terms of reuniting everyone. Son, husband, father. Something tells me there will be a double wedding if he is alive between mother and daughter marrying the love of their lives. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, youngae said:

I’m putting this out in the universe I’m taking bets they bring back FL’s dad. Somehow he didn’t die. Uncle might have had him kidnapped and he is lying in a coma somewhere or he has lost his memory too. Him not being there has left a big hole in the story in terms of reuniting everyone. Son, husband, father. Something tells me there will be a double wedding if he is alive between mother and daughter marrying the love of their lives. 

Woah. If your going to make prediction like that, I'll make a prediction and say SY is still alive somewhere. We don't actually see her body. When she was rolled out of the operation room, they didn't show her face. Though, I think it's just MBC trying to not show violence towards children in a daily drama.  

3 hours ago, youngae said:

Also Jihoon killing SY that makes no sense in any universe. ( He hasn’t gone to jail or anything. I don’t think DJ believes it or she would have him in jail).

DJ doesn't want to charge him for the murder of SY because she doesn't want to AN's life in danger. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, youngae said:

Something tells me there will be a double wedding if he is alive between mother and daughter marrying the love of their lives. 

Oh no, I hope not Noel and Shin. She cheated on the man. She had said many times that she loved WJG. Would she fall out of love because he was a criminal?

12 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

So proud of her teaching Kang Se Ra’s mom lesson. Do not smack her otherwise there will be repercussions.

I remember a few Three stooges episodes when they slapped somebody else in retaliation. That was hilarious.

• Like 3

@kboramint when the English translations are brat and punk, do the Korean words have the same sense? 

Brat is a mild word for naughty, spoilt kids and punk is not necessarily a criminal. But those words were used at times when son of or basxxxx seemed more appropriate.

• Like 2