[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

I think by episode 40 there will be another shift to move the plot forward.

i still think the FL’s dad will survive but thought dead till towards the end. 
I still think that the FL’s fake daughter will died. I don’t know why.

Now that I got that out the way. 

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth  

I believe that the Uncle is the Final Boss and the SR is just crazy and an opportunist.!

The there is more to this fire that put FL’s dad in jail. 
Noel and dad’s BF were once in Paris. What if something bad happened in Paris. That involved the Uncle, Noel and Dad’s BF. Now that’s setup.

What if the Uncle was the stalker and he set up FL’s dad for the murder of his BF. Noel and BF made up the affair to protect the FL’s dad from the Uncle. With the fire he got rid of the BF and rival and got Noel. I believe she was there and maybe got hurt and cause amnesia. What she has been experiencing is her PTSD and a resurfacing of her memories of what happened. I bet the barrette that Noel gave DJ when she was little will bring her memories back. I think the ML’s dad is the key. I think that whatever happened in Paris involves the Uncle, FL’s dad, Noel, the BF and the ML’s dad. 

Now DJ I think that she will divorce cheating husband and lose custody of fake daughter. I think she will lose in the divorce due to her false narrative of her cheating first. How remember in the beginning someone took a picture of her and the ML in the hotel with him only wearing a bathrobe in the hallway. Whoever took the picture it will resurface for the divorce and also then the truth about the little girl will come out. 

When DJ gets pushed in the water she may or may not have amnesia.  I do believe the her and the ML get married and seek revenge. I can’t think of how yet.

• Insightful 2

3 hours ago, youngae said:

I believe that the Uncle is the Final Boss

In daily dramas, the main villian is always one of the elder characters and not the second lead. The Uncle has to do something against the FL. I think he is the one that caused the fire that killed SFL's father. He'll also be the one that does something bad to Grandma.   

• Like 3

20 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

In recent ones, yes. Even then, it's not all the time. The elder is more of a final boss, while the second lead is the main villain/antagonist.

I like your discription better. The elder is is more like a final boss, while the second lead is the main villian. 

Anyway, I just want the scene where the FL "drown" in the sea to happen already. When should we expect it. Episode 40?  

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I like your discription better. The elder is is more like a final boss, while the second lead is the main villian. 

Yes, exactly! A bit like a video game.

52 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Anyway, I just want the scene where the FL "drown" in the sea to happen already. When should we expect it. Episode 40?  

I'm waiting patiently for this... most of this drama is a drag so far. But it's better than Elegant Empire. I'm wondering when the father's death will happen.

• Blob 1

2 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Yes, exactly! A bit like a video game.

I'm waiting patiently for this... most of this drama is a drag so far. But it's better than Elegant Empire. I'm wondering when the father's death will happen.

It won’t be before she finds her mother or her mother finds her or both.

She needs the support of a rich powerful person to fight the feral mother and daughter.

I did a little of  FFWing and realise that she and SFL are both living in the same house? The father thinks he is shielding her from the Creep’s adultery? :lol:

• LOL 4

This is getting ridiculous! 
They are trapped in a store and have  removed their clothes to stay warm? 

I am guessing SFL unlocked the door and found them half naked in each other’s arms. We are  expected to watch another 10 episodes of them trying to clear their names, and denying their feelings. Puhlease.:surprisedwut:

Hugging to keep warm, yes, I can buy it. But undressing? :Megalol:

• LOL 2

On 12/15/2023 at 5:25 AM, youngae said:

@maribella technically he is not wrong. Skin to skin contact is the best way to conserve heat and generate heat to keep the body warm. It’s like putting two candles together to create a bigger flame. Lose heat slower and make more fire. (In this case more romantic

The surface area from the contact is much less than the exposed arms, backs etc. The nett heat is negative.

The only way for it to work is if they jumped into a sack naked. :hwaiting2:

This show is do draggy, though better than E. Empire. 

It took 30 episodes for her to find out her husband’s cheating. although the father saw his buddy’s dead picture, he might only end up telling the Chairman that the man didn’t have a mole or birthmark. So more episodes.

• Like 1