[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, maribella said:

No mention of another man. Well, she is not going to confess to cheating of course.

Come to think of it, what kind of  a mother is she? WJG fell in love and married DJ because she reminded him of young Noel so much. Don’t tell me she lost her memory and can’t remember how she had looked in her young days?

Noel has not gotten all her memories. Her memory of of her daughter is clear, she doesn’t clearly remember when she met Chairman WJG. If she had all her memory, WJG would have tried to kill her already. Right all she has are assumptions. 
Episode 31, SDS told BoBae, he fought with SR’s dad because HE THOUGHT THEY WERE HAVING A AFFAIR. I don’t think the affair is real. I think ST’a dad was flirty and had multi affairs but when his wife caught him touching Noel, she assumed they were sleeping together. 
I think Noel grew up privileged, the life she was living with her then husband was difficult for her. She admitted her flaws about for materialistic things. 

The story is dragging, when will Se Ra find out about WJG buying her dad’s mill. This is really getting on my nerves. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

The story is dragging, when will Se Ra find out about WJG buying her dad’s mill. This is really getting on my nerves

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

barely tolerating here. 
They could have brought her down, many episodes ago. 

I hope JH has wisened up and demands to take her to the obgyn. 

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

because HE THOUGHT THEY WERE HAVING A AFFAIR. I don’t think the affair is real. I think ST’a dad was flirty and

Wasn’t there a bedroom scene with her and SR’s father?

How come no one from her side came looking when she had vanished for 20 years?

• Like 4

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

The story is dragging, when will Se Ra find out about WJG buying her dad’s mill. This is really getting on my nerves. 

I wouldn't say it's dragging. All of the big reveals for DJ has been revealed and by next week, SR will be exposed as being not pregnent. I think SR will be kicked out of the house soon.  I still think SR will try to kidnap AN and that will reveal to AN that DJ is her real mom.

BTW, I predicted that a press conference will happen and Bo-Bae will come out and expose SR for her crimes. It didn't happen exactly of what I was thinking but it sorta happened.

We're entering the part of the plot where we found out what really happened at the factory/mill and we'll find out who is the one that killed SR's father and caused the fire.

• Like 3

It has happened, SR has been exposed that she's not pregnent. Also, based on the preview.... it looks like the Yang family has found out that SR's mom is hiding the greenhouse. AN is missing. I think my prediction of AN being kidnapped by SR is going to come true. 

SR bought the pregnacy book that contains utrasound images from DJ.  

SC and his mom has no reason to be in theis drama other than comic relief. Hes no longer that important to the story now. 

It also looks like the Chairman wanted Mr. Kim killed and make it look like it was a suicide but ML saved him and is now hiding him. 

I'm still expecting DJ to complete her revenge on SC. It's going to happen, right? 

• Shocked 2

15 hours ago, kboramint said:

It has happened, SR has been exposed that she's not pregnent. Also, based on the preview.... it looks like the Yang family has found out that SR's mom is hiding the greenhouse. AN is missing. I think my prediction of AN being kidnapped by SR is going to come true. 

SR bought the pregnacy book that contains utrasound images from DJ.  

SC and his mom has no reason to be in theis drama other than comic relief. Hes no longer that important to the story now. 

It also looks like the Chairman wanted Mr. Kim killed and make it look like it was a suicide but ML saved him and is now hiding him. 

I'm still expecting DJ to complete her revenge on SC. It's going to happen, right? 

I do not understand the writer when DJ and YH and Noel and grandma talk to each other about how SR will get back at them why not protect the first person who SR will try is Ana they need to think. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Based on the preview, SR tells AN that DJ is her mom. I knew that AN would find out via kidnapping. Speaking of kidnapping. SR has now kidnapped AN twice. 3rd overall. This is also her mom's 3rd act of kidnapping as well. First being DJ, Second being Bo-Bae and now AN. 

• Like 4

I don't get why SR is begging to stay with WJH. It wasn't to long ago when she didn't want to be around him and was ready to divorce him for killing her daughter. Has SR forgot about SY, and only want to be married in a chaebol family now that she's no longer heiress of Bobaejang?  

• Like 3

11 hours ago, kboramint said:

I don't get why SR is begging to stay with WJH. It wasn't to long ago when she didn't want to be around him and was ready to divorce him for killing her daughter. Has SR forgot about SY, and only want to be married in a chaebol family now that she's no longer heiress of Bobaejang?  

Se Ra only loves money and will never take responsibility for all her wrongdoing. 
I especially love the way SR’s mom tries to tell her daughter that all the horrible things she did is the cause of all her problems

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

How did Anna get those scratches on her arms?

Odd isn't it? It's possible it's something that happened off-screen, and the drama isn't telling us.

---

I find it hystarical that SR and her mother went to SC's apartment and lies about her divorce and says that it's because WJH found out that SC is the fake baby's actual father. SC still believes that SR is pregnent with his child. SR is still pretending to be pregnent. 

SC doesn't know that SR kidnapped AN.     

I'm you telling you this, SC still has the footage of SR tripping DJ's father. He's going to turn those in after he finds out that SC is not pregnent and finds out that SR harmed AN. 

Thae Chairman finds out that ML is the CEO of W Investments. 

Based on the preview, the drama made it sound like WJH hospitalized the ML. 

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I especially love the way SR’s mom tries to tell her daughter that all the horrible things she did is the cause of all her problems

SR's mom allows her to do those horrible things and helps her out. Her mom also has three counts of kidnapping, and a human trafficer.  

• Like 3

The stupid FL, ML and the whole Bobaejung group fell into ‘ don’t call the police’. The police would know what to do more than those people.  Fl emoting and emoting, oh goodness me. The police would have caught them ages ago. But what the heck, I forgot the FL was an idiot. She had been so normal for some episodes.

SC is being played by SR again. She is like a cat with 9 lives.

Good Lord, WJG might have killed his own brother?? Evil man and he did not even hold DJ’s hand. :hahah!:

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, kboramint said:

Odd isn't it? It's possible it's something that happened off-screen, and the drama isn't telling us.

---

I find it hystarical that SR and her mother went to SC's apartment and lies about her divorce and says that it's because WJH found out that SC is the fake baby's actual father. SC still believes that SR is pregnent with his child. SR is still pretending to be pregnent. 

SC doesn't know that SR kidnapped AN.     

I'm you telling you this, SC still has the footage of SR tripping DJ's father. He's going to turn those in after he finds out that SC is not pregnent and finds out that SR harmed AN. 

Thae Chairman finds out that ML is the CEO of W Investments. 

Based on the preview, the drama made it sound like WJH hospitalized the ML. 

SR's mom allows her to do those horrible things and helps her out. Her mom also has three counts of kidnapping, and a human trafficer.  

I could not watch the this EP   how this writer made Ana being kidnap again and mentality abuse by SR  and her mom after being Kidnap by SR when she was a baby this was crossing the line and how many more crime can SR and her Mom and old wang do and DJ should of have  protect Ana with guard did she not learn when Old Wang took Ana Hostage grrrrrrrr

• Like 1

SR continues to lie to SC that she's pregnant. Now, claiming that the fake baby is SC's. Se asks SC that she can stay with SC until the baby is born. 

SC claims that he will be a good father to SR's fake baby. Prediction: He's differently going to turn himself in and turn in the evidence of SR tripping DJ's dad.  

AN is giving DJ the silent treatment. She's probably still in shock that DJ is her mother. The scratches on AN is caused by AN herself for scratching due to stress.

ML finds out that the Chairman knows about ML being CEO of the W Investments, and ML plans to take back Dream Foods. ML thinks the Chairman killed his father.

AN is angry towards DJ. She's mad that she abandoned her. AN tells DJ that SR told her everything. That DJ is her mother. That she abandoned her (but didn't say that she kidnapped her). DJ says she didn't abandon her. It took two a scenes and pep talk to resolve everything. AN finds out that Noel is her grandmother. 

DJ gets a call and finds out that ML is hospitalized due to car accident BUT it's not ML. It's WJH that got hospitalized.

The Chairman attempted murder on his son when it was attended to ML. 

Based on the preview, WJH can't walk. Noel finds out that the Chairman made a hit on his own son. WJH finds out that that his dad made a hit on him. 

Okay, now I don't see WJH saving the Chairman from any attempted murder caused by SR after she finds out that the Chairman is the one that killed her father. I might as well predict that the Chairman is killed and SR is arrested for his murder (and other crimes). She's going to hit him with a car. 

• Like 1