[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

30 minutes ago, maribella said:

If SC is so trashy, why did DJ marry him in the first place?

DJ does seem to have bad judgement in character when it comes to marriage. She's now a two-time divorcee. Third time is the charm? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I loved Game of Witches ending score. I hope they upload the ending theme for this daily, too.

Another one that sounds similar is Gracious Revenge.

I loved the Gracious Revenge ending score - I liked how they wove softer and more subtle versions of it onto the background music in alot of scenes.

Just wish they posted the OST online somewhere, I'd buy it

:approves:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Knew it , Noel the only one who can make him agree to divorce DJ :mrgreen:

* confuses, so Noel life is more important than Dj now  * 

He doesn’t want the scandal. And I think he always liked Noel, just tried to get a younger version of her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I liked how they wove softer and more subtle versions of it onto the background music in alot of scenes.

Just wish they posted the OST online somewhere, I'd buy it

So did I.

I'd also buy it, or add it to my playlist!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I am a fan of the new guy, he is a ex, now I don't know who I want her to end up with darn it lol.

I think you wrote in the wrong forum thread. I think I know what drama you are talking about though.

• Awesome 1

EVENT: Scrap That Ending - My OTP Should Have Ended Up Together (instead)!

second-lead-syndrome-sls.gif

Which kdramas ended up with the "wrong" couple in the end? Why should YOUR OTP have gotten a happy ending instead?

second-lead-syndrome-sls.gif

Your Event Organizers

• Like 1

Finally, DJ is the new chairwoman of BoBaejang and is divorced from the Chariman. The final boss battle is among us. SR won't be able to replicate the soy sauce recipe and she'll be exposed that she's not pregnent. It's close to her downfall. Expect AN's kidnapping to come soon.   

• Like 4

Based on the previews, SR literally put her mom in the doghouse?? WTF. Seriously, A dog kennel? I would rather set up a tent in a park at Han River.   

I remember when SR's mom was first kicked out of BoBaejang, SR's mom stayed at a apartment. What happened to that? 

Its amazing how DJ found out things from watching TV. She found out that SY died through TV and now she found her missing bag. 

Also, what makes this bag so special that it appears on TV?  

• Like 2