[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

I had watched Rubi Ring @UnniSarah but I don’t remember it being cut. How many episodes? Ignoring the ridiculous premise of how a short sister can impersonate a tall sister, I quite enjoyed that show. 
Another one cut short was something Kundari. I couldn’t watch even though I have the  “ have to know the ending” syndrome.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

JH heard of ten episodes extension and goes on trip :joy:

- didn’t care he cause WW3 , everyone in each other throats

poor JH. he look so sad. can he hook up with taekwondo secretary of grandma and cheer up?? ^_^

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Ridiculous, they making themselves look suspicious, if this didn’t pop red light on YH head , I give up :sweat_smile:

IMG-3473.gif

IMG-3474.gif

hey Anna if you tell lie , you will be captured by monster and eaten by them :unamused:

IMG-3477.gif

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

On 3/13/2024 at 10:32 PM, liyahsbutterfly said:

They've also ended Good For You and I Trusted Him (MBC drama, the other was SBS I think) early, too. I Trusted Him was cancelled, though. Wang Bitna played a good girl in that one.

Is I trusted Him a current drama?

On 3/14/2024 at 4:30 AM, Lmangla said:

poor JH. he look so sad. can he hook up with taekwondo secretary of grandma and cheer up?? ^_^

He has to go to jail.

On 3/14/2024 at 3:41 AM, Ameera Ali said:

@UnniSarah , @maribella@liyahsbutterfly @kingpin @Yazusa@vintage @tulip06 @Lmangla

Omo omo , SR isn’t pregnant is A fake pregnancy :sweat_smile:

She can be free of JH then. And of SC.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Secretary is THE CHAMPION , she notice SR’s dad picture is photoshop & did picture analysis :sweat_smile:

IMG-3480.gif

IMG-3501.jpg

*I hope , SR doesn’t pull DJ hair to fake another DNA test to survive another week :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, maribella said:

I had watched Rubi Ring @UnniSarah but I don’t remember it being cut. How many episodes? Ignoring the ridiculous premise of how a short sister can impersonate a tall sister, I quite enjoyed that show. 
Another one cut short was something Kundari. I couldn’t watch even though I have the  “ have to know the ending” syndrome.

It ended with 93 episodes @maribella .  When I first watched ruby ring, someone told me it originally was supposed to be 100 episode but was cut down to 93 episodes. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

But I'm glad SR isn't pregnant.

Karma , couldn’t believe she want second chance on motherhood after what she did 🤔

Only these two goes shopping for baby things before confirmation from doctor :D

IMG-3523.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

But I'm glad SR isn't pregnant.

I am thrilled Kang Se Ra isn't pregnant. She does not deserve it, now Baek Sang Chul has turned his attention the Kang Se Ra's fantasy baby to make money. This man will never learn. smh smh

• Like 2

I wonder why Noel has taken decades to get her memory back.  Could it be that meeting DJ somehow triggered her subconscious?  I've read mothers and their children will recognize each others' pheromones.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Love Secretary natural instinct to stop SR taking pictures and tricking grandma , she clearly suspicious on her :mrgreen:

yes,:thumbsup:Secretary Yang was always skeptical about the mother daughter that they are crooks.

Grandma Bobaejung just found out that those leeches might not be related to her 

preview

Noel confronts JG why he make her Noel instead of her real name Mirae. And why did he hide from her that DJ is her daughter. The secretary told Bobae that MS's mole was photoshopped and there is a chance that SR may not be her real granddaughter.

cto

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Like @maribella say they mother and daughter , why she goes tip him she remembers, why bother ask him as if he will answer truly 😬

IMG-3478.gif

Dj and Yh .. finally drama without us involved, girl where popcorn :joy:

IMG-3491.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 7