[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Yes...it could actually be any of the 2 (or 3) guys...in the preview we see Gi Joong in a similar 'prince' costume, but in this episode we see Dal Ja's mysterious guy (a younger Tae Bong) who is faceless because of the baseball cap. The Prince in the panel...he's heading towards his "queen" which isn't Dal Ja. What about the flying paper? The contract??

maybe thes flying paper are diamonds like in the cards diamonds, hearts, clover, and spades?

and 'the prince' isnt going to her but to the Queen of hearts

so is she the Queen of Diamonds?

ohhh! i can't wait for the eps.

i'm downloading it right now from your clubbox creidesca!!!

what would any of us have done if there werent people like you???

thanks^^*

i so just want to go to kbs and read the eps instead of waiting

aahhhh!!

can't wait

thanks for the spoilers and the pics everyone!!!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Reading all your comments make me excited. I can not wait for English subs. Look like another great drama by CR.

Like all of you , I was not sure about pairing of LMK and CR but seems like they are good pair

aiks.. actually just now i kept thinking of him when i was taking a bath! it's getting serious... i've only seem him several times and this is my first encounter of him in a series, and i'm falling in love :blush:

Monoceros, i agree with your point. It's not very funny..but i found myself laughing a lot. especially when Tae Bong came out. And when Dal Ja goes into her wild imaginations..hahaha..:lol:

Btw, i dun find her ex-BF charming in ANY way! aiks..>.< look at uri Tae Bong, Dal Ja! :lol:

hey jo! naughty, naughty!

yup me too! i love her overactive imaginations, it throws me wild!

Not as bad as me...I've constantly been thinking about Min Ki everyday, especially his Bong Ki character...he hasn't appeared in my dreams though. I really like reflecting on his Tae Bong and Bong Ki roles--they have so much dimension, not to mention mysteriousness/angst to them.

yes BongKi is my all time fav character -

a long-suffering guy stuck in his one-sided love for this country girl,

loading her with all those wonderful gifts (still wishing for that star projector!)

yet his comic timing is impeccable! remember him in the bus with BongGi the duck?!?!?

so yes!!! i'm expecting another large dose of min ki this season!

dying to work on the subs!

about the picture, it looks like the Queen of Hearts is attracting the Prince on white steed over to her

(i haven't caught up with ep3 yet but is Gi Joong falling for Dal Ja?)

but if Gi Joong is the prince then i'm half expecting him to fall off the horse! haha!

Tae Bong may come riding on a zebra! that''s more his style huh?

Guest karaoke

>.<; I read all the spoilers! it's making me so curious~ currently dling! xDD

Thanks for sharing caps and spoilers!!! I love Lee Minki <3 ^-^

Now, who's the Queen of Hearts?

just venturing a guess since i only watched ep 1 & 2 (raw!) so far....

think Dal Ja is looking in on an image of her situation,

my interpretation is that the Queen of Hearts card is like a mirror image of herself

she thinks love is coming her way and she's full of anticipation

(i'm dying to see how Tae Bong is linked to her past....)

just venturing a guess since i only watched ep 1 & 2 (raw!) so far....

think Dal Ja is looking in on an image of her situation,

my interpretation is that the Queen of Hearts card is like a mirror image of herself

she thinks love is coming her way and she's full of anticipation

(i'm dying to see how Tae Bong is linked to her past....)

that makes a lot of sense, especially with the preview for EP 4.

Also, mirror image...Alice in Wonderland (the chessboard, the Queen of Hearts) and the Looking Glass, connection!

The Queen of Hearts...she's holding a flower in her hand right?

But is the "prince" a prince? Maybe a knight (though he's not in the tradional costume of a knight) because a knight pays homage to his queen. All this ambiguity with the guy...it could be any of them....and with the way EP 3 is titled..."There was a Prince, but, However..." Something is likely going to go wrong, whether past or present.

but if Gi Joong is the prince then i'm half expecting him to fall off the horse! haha!

Tae Bong may come riding on a zebra! that''s more his style huh?

i haven't seen ep 2 and the rest and i dun get what you guys are talking *about the Queen on the card, k i got it, u guys are talking about the pic :P*... but the 2 sentences u wrote above made me LOL..:lol: HAHHAA..hei but riding on a zebra's much more unconventional and unique, i hope Dal Ja falls for the Zebra Prince! :rolleyes:

But is the "prince" a prince? Maybe a knight (though he's not in the tradional costume of a knight) because a knight pays homage to his queen. All this ambiguity with the guy...it could be any of them....and with the way EP 3 is titled..."There was a Prince, but, However..." Something is likely going to go wrong, whether past or present.

yah actually if you take a closer look, the 2 panels showing the prince on a white steed so far...

they're wearing different outfits so it may be refering to 2 different princes (one in a suit and the other in smart casual)?!?!

any of the guys wear a yellow turtleneck? hmmm..... (all this guessing is so much fun!)

Guest dramaok

could this be the person Tae Bong's sending the money to?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img329.imageshack.us/img329/5971/daljasspringe03korhdtvxpa8.jpg

yup. hee-yeon ssi..

goong s did quite affect the ratings of dalja.. but it's ok.. i heard netizens were quite disappointed with the first episode... ok now im bashing considering i love se7en, but i love ChaeRim more :)

i havent watched epi 3 yet :( are there non clubbox links since i dont know how to use CB... i cant relate to what all of you are saying, and i cant interpret the picture since i havent watched last night's episode yet :( :(

nonetheless, im so happy that there's a lot of discussion going on in this thread! :)

Guest badhairday

Hhhmmm... the ratings aren't looking so great! :( Hopefully more ppl will discover this gem.

Anyway, I'm happy to be reading everybody's input of the drama so far!!! So far, everybody here loves it.

Guest monoceros

goong s did quite affect the ratings of dalja.. but it's ok.. i heard netizens were quite disappointed with the first episode... ok now im bashing considering i love se7en, but i love ChaeRim more :)

i havent watched epi 3 yet :( are there non clubbox links since i dont know how to use CB... i cant relate to what all of you are saying, and i cant interpret the picture since i havent watched last night's episode yet :( :(

nonetheless, im so happy that there's a lot of discussion going on in this thread! :)

umm.. i love dal ja but to be fair, I don't think goong s should have impacted its ratings, since goong s basically replaced Lovers (not directly), which had even higher ratings. Dal ja was able to hold its own with lovers, but not again'st goong s? Hard to believe. But you never know, since goong s is really catering to the same audience as Dal ja, so it could be that goong stole the audience that dal ja normally would have.. hm?

Oh wait, I kind of take back what I said... Isn't bong dal hee playing this week too? Because then there would be more popular dramas competing with dal ja... oh well.. i just know dal ja will be good.. for a while at least.. while it keeps up its momentum.

Anyway, let's just cheer dal ja on.. because we all know its the best drama in the slot ^_^.

(I actually haven't watched goong S or bong dal hee.. but I plan to.. so I might turn out to be a hypocrite and just say.. "its one of the best in its slot" lol)

Guest clouds2

I just finished watching episode 3. Oh my, why are all the boys at Dalja's apt? I'm dying for episode 4!

BTW, does someone know what the Sympathy for Lady Vengeance reference was in episode 3? Is it the little flying Dalja?

Watched 2 episodes so far....and it's really good...there are lessons to be learnt in this drama, and in the beginning, I thought it would be a typical korean drama...but it turns out to be different. It's so goooooood...loving it so far.

Even though I didn't get all the parodies, since I never watched the movies, I think they're brilliant...I hear so many familiar tunes in the background. The writer must've put a lot of thought into this...

Archived