[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest kiki08

ovette...this one was originally featured at the end of EP 1, and then again at the title for EP 2. The hairstyle doesn't match Se-do...and though both Se-do and Tae-bong wore turtlenecks in the episode, the one featured in the picture looks like a coat with a shawl or a coat over a turtleneck (or even all 3).

this is the one featured at the title for EP 1:

dljssprlnge01hdtvxvidsunp0.jpg

hey thanks for your picture i forgot about that one

i think yeah she has all those things tied to her hair but on the bottom

where it says Eps 1: Things that make her go crazy

so i think it might mean that she has all those things yet she in stressing over them and the fact that

she doesnt have marirage is not stressing her but she has a fasination about it

because she chooses not to be married

well thats just a thought its probably wrong

and i loved that kiss scene after it was in the previews that was all i was thinking about

that was so hott!!

i like what hppens after though

TB: whats wrong?

DJ: Nothing.. i'm just dizzy

TB: are you ok?:(gets the hint) what is wrong? something is wrong? your face is turning red and your breathe is becoming heavier something wrong

DJits because i ran so much it a wonder that at my age that i did already faint

TB: just be honest?

DJ: what?

TB: what did you imagine? hugging me? kissing me?

DJ: your fuuny

TB: do you want to do it in real life?(and then talks about the contract) holding hands and arms over shoulders are the basics but there is a need for more there will be a $20 charge so what do you think you up for it?

DJ: NO

TB: I can give this it to you for free

DJ: no thank you move before someone gets hurt

TB: have you ver kissed before? why are you so nervous?

DJ: move!!

TB: you really dont want to?

DJ: move!! stop playing

WHAT are you doing?(sorry forgot his name?)

DJ: hen he came with perfect timing and perfect looks(?)

(New guy)Move away from the woman!

TB: what?

the end~

this what happens i love that part!!

okies thanks everyone for your perpective

and for the pictures

oh i would sub it if there was subbing needed!!

i'm trying to ask more people though!!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest danaiwut

Download links : Oh Dal Ja's Spring Ep.1&2 (LQ by creidesca)

**password required**

Ep.1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NHPI4HOI password : creidesca1

Ep.2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=39RWMKP4 password : creidesca22

**HQ is uploading. Please wait..***

I uploaded to megaupload premium so you can download faster and easier.

If you cann't download from creidesca's clubbox or other links. You can download here.

Program which can help you download :

http://static.megaupload.com/megamanager.exe

How to use megamanager

1.Install it.

2.Follow the instructions in the pictures.

download1er.JPG

download2er.JPG

Guest danaiwut

English subtitles Team for Oh Dal Ja's Spring

If someone can translate from korean sound to english text.

I can timing it to the english soft subtitles.

reposting from the Chae Rim thread, credits to CindyW888:

[YTN] Oh Dal Ja’s Spring is already a Chae Rim’s Spring

200701040904293011_b.jpg

[YTN] 1/4/07

Following the final episode of “Huang Jin Yi”, the first episode of the new romantic-comical drama “OH Dal Ja’s Spring” has been broadcasted. The drama has attracted viewers’ attentions due to the collaboration of Chae Rim and Lee Hye Young, both underwent divorces with large wounds, in this drama. Some people observe this drama, portraying the job and love of the heroine in her 30s, as “the second Sam Soon”.

The drama starts with Dal Ja, a new employee, underwent chaotic and embarrassing situations at her working place. At the moment of embarrassment, Shin Se Do (신세도, played by Gong Hyung Jin) appeared. Then, Dal Ja started her life of working in the society.

As time of eight years goes by, Dal Ja turns into a 32-year-old spinster, constantly tackles stumbling blocks caused by the home shopping show host Wee Sun Joo (위선주, played by Lee Hye Young).

Dal Ja plans to date Shin Se Do on Christmas, but she bumps into Keng Tae Bong (강태봉, played by Lee Min Gi) who leaves her with unique impression. Then she calls Tae Bong, who provides moonlight dating service, to show up at the place where Se Do and Sun Joo are dating.

Dal Ja is hurt by Se Do’s flirting with Sun Joo, so she cries in front of Tae Bong.

After watched the first episode, viewers who share the same feelings nowadays praise the interesting storylines and matched casting. They forefeel the birth of a good drama.

The first episode records 14.9% TV raging (TNS) which hints the great start of Chae Rim’s return to TV drama.

Source: http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0101_200701040904293011

[VOD] mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200701/04/200701040904293011_s.wmv

-------

Guest ovette

thank you so much for the opening screencaps and the spot translations! i dont understand the issue with the hot "kiss".. anyway, im happy that people enjoy watching the drama. now that DalJa is being called the "2nd SamSoon". i hear lots of praises from this drama.. i hope whatever violent reactions they had with the kiss wouldnt affect the viewership ratings at all :)

another repost from the Chae Rim thread, credits to CindyW888:

---------

[News] Dal Ja meets Mr. Prince (played by Lee Hyun Woo)

1-5-07.jpg

[NewsEN] 1/5/07

Dal Ja will meet Mr. Prince!

Dal Ja finally would meet Mr. Prince Gi Joong (기중, played by Lee Hyun Woo) appeared in her dream.

Dal Ja and Tae Bong started their street race since the New Year’s night. Tae Bong grips Dal Ja’s hand, runs and escapes while he is pursued by a group of people. When they are hiding inside an alley, Dal Ja’s heart throbs while she faces closely to Tae Bong.

Tae Bong holds Dal Ja’s hand and tries to kiss her. Then they hear the shout, “Don’t put your hand on her!”

Dal Ja looks back and sees Gi Joong. Than Dal Ja shouts inside her mind, “What a perfect timing and perfect image that he appears like that!”

Gi Joong is women’s dream. He is like the prince on a white horse and appears to rescue a woman when there is a crisis. His appearance makes a woman’s heart throbs.

Lee Hyun Woo appears at the end of the 2nd episode. Now all leads have appeared in the drama.

Dal Ja will be between Tae Bong and Gi Joong, and they form triangle relationship. We expect to see how she settles her position.

Reporter: Lee Jung Ah

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=104785

---------

Guest kiki08

English subtitles Team for Oh Dal Ja's Spring

If someone can translate from korean sound to english text.

I can timing it to the english soft subtitles.

i can translate if you want me to

message or post bak here

gosh i love this drama

okies

Guest danaiwut

i can translate if you want me to

message or post bak here

gosh i love this drama

okies

Already sent PM to you , kiki08. :)

Guest ripgal

wow...i am so happy that ppl are offering to sub this one. i am willing to help but i can only do chinese-english translations and so far there hasn't been any news of any team subbing this in chinese. I just hope something comes up sooner and i can start watching this..^^

Guest Scully2

I have a strange feeling a lot of Koreans/netizens didn't understand the scene if they harshly criticized it for it being too "intense"...

Did anyone else at the official hp's BBS make notice of this? If not, maybe someone should point the associaton to In the Mood for Love to the netizens there.

Thanks for pointing this out Scully2! I completely forgot all about the bgm, now it explains the usage of red/black tones in the scene.

Yeah, that's why they use the OST and the red/black color :P

I don't get why ppl can criticize that scene...

WoW Nice to see that this drama will have English subs ^___^

Guest beauwhale

this drama is really cool. i watched it raw. i love the character that Chae Rim played. I just wonder if any subbing group which takes this drama? it is a good drama. please dont leave it out, you guys. thanks

Guest badhairday

Yaaay! I'm glad that a subbing team is formed as well. I only watched epi 1 so far because I don't understand much and I'm currently watching Snow Queen and Hwang JinYi at the moment!

Archived