[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest badhairday

Wow, so Dal Ja will be subbed with both English and Chinese? That's great news. I don't have a clubbox acct so it would be much appreciated if someone can upload it somewhere else.

Guest kiki08

just saw a preview of Happy Sunday Heroine 6...anyone care to confirm whether Min Ki and Gong Hyun Jin will be on this weekend's episode? or will it be 2 separate Happy Sunday Heroine 6 episodes (1 w/ Min Ki and Lee Jong Hyuk, and 1 w/ Gong Hyun Jin...)?

yeah i saw that too!!!

and i think the whole cast(the males) are coming!!!

i was kinnda bored with it and fast forwarded to it and saw Minki!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

wait was lee hyun woo in the preview?

i dont think i saw him

okies thanks^^

I thought this was rather important...

remember the scene when Dal Ja recalls herself as a young girl and she comes asking her mom about being a "bad-fated" girl?

and in the scene after the New Year Party, after Dal Ja leaves, Sun Ju tells Tae Bong (if n5y17cgirl remembers correctly) "She's (Dal Ja) right. You're bad luck."

thanks for the clubbox links..! :)

i remember the scene about the "bad-fated" girl.. i dont remember the one where SunJu told TaeBong that's he's bad luck... why was he badluck?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

creidesca where did you get your banner?? did you make it yourself? can i also make it my banner? it's nice!!! :) :) :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

im quite disappointed that ill not be able to watch epi03 later live.. since my cuz is having her birthday party and i need to go... sad :( i hope someone uploads the nonclubbox links at once he!he!

Archived