[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest christiane

i don t know at the final who she will choose because so hard...one is too ideal to be true but perfection doesn t exist and it will be surely boring to live with...one has the energy of the youth and is free but to catch it is really hard and to settle with and have a family and another one is too playboy but really childish and really cute...kekeke...i would love those three men in one...could they be pack and send it to me... :lol:

AH , just reading all your comments make me fall in love with this drama . Dying for the sub team . Thank you so much for your time and effort . Your are so generous

Guest Scully2

And in ep.3 "Quizás, quizás, quizás" for the kiss.

You r right ^___^ that song was also the one of the main songs of "In the Mood for Love" what makes me think that the writers of this drama r huge fans of that

movie 'cos they use the music and the red/black in the corridor scene.

I'll keep and eye and see if they refer even more to that movie :P

I'm loving the episodes, just waiting for subs ^___^

Guest *sayuri*

+OMO.......OMO......OMO......I was sick couples days ago so I couldn't manage to watch episode 3 and 4 of "Dal Ja's Spring" live ......but reading all the comments make me really want to watchi it now...... I will dl the LQ from Creidesca clubbox and reupload to those who want it.

Also, thanks the sub. team for subbing this drama...... so far this is one of the best drama in the year 2007.... and you guys make a right choice!!!....:D In addition, thanks all the people who make a huge contribution to this thread, without you guys I would have a clude what going on with the drama......hihihi.....;)

Guest cutiepie

thanks creidesca for the info about the NGs, can't wait to watch it!

poor Tae Bong, i was wondering why he had those bright blue pants in yesterday's preview, the whole apartment scene was hilarious, from Dal Ja waking up to find both Tae Bong and Se Do in her bedroom to Gi Jeong showing up, then her grandma and mother, i'm so addicted to this drama! can't wait until next week's episode, looks like Tae Bong and Dal Ja hug!

*sayuri* - maybe you can upload ep3, i couldn't wait for the kbs vod to come out for today's ep, haha so i downloaded it

ep4

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ndjdw

edit

junior uploaded ep3

okay i think the ratings are considered good for the beginning eps. Lovers started with similar ratings too.. and plus Goong's airing at the time slot. so i'm not very worried about this..it will not affect me watching and loving Dal Ja and Tae Bong :P

still holding my breath for chinese subbed ep2....

in ep1 at the hotel when tae bong suddenly decided to get into the lift with dal ja after he saw 3 persons walking towards him....

question: the old man with the hat, is that tae bong's father or something?

read somewhere that tae bong used to work in a law firm but he's somehow relegated to where he is now

sounds like he's trying to make up for a wrong he committed before by sending money to a person

but so far not much info on his family background huh?

Chae Rim's thread - CindyW88

According to another TV rating company – AG Nielsen, the TV rating of “Dal Ja’s Spring” on 1/11 is 12.9% while “Palace S” is 12% (dropped 2.7% from its rating on 1/10 at 14.7%), so “Dal Ja’s Spring"'s rating is better in this respect! Way to go!! biggrin.gif wub.gif

Source:

[JoyNews]http://joynews.inews24.com/home/view/joyne...g_serial=242951

[My Daily] http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...701120731151110

Differents ratings?... why?

okay i think the ratings are considered good for the beginning eps. Lovers started with similar ratings too.. and plus Goong's airing at the time slot. so i'm not very worried about this..it will not affect me watching and loving Dal Ja and Tae Bong :P

Yeah, and all the younger teens are watching Goong S...but the ratings aren't bad, I expected a drop because Goong S just started and also Lovers ended this week, so probably a bit more people were tuning into those. Yay, I have another drama to look forward to ^^ I see that you've also migrated to this topic, lol. I still haven't gone to the Lovers thread yet, cuz I haven't watched the last two episodes yet.

Guest lizzy_han

thanks creidesca for the info about the NGs, can't wait to watch it!

poor Tae Bong, i was wondering why he had those bright blue pants in yesterday's preview, the whole apartment scene was hilarious, from Dal Ja waking up to find both Tae Bong and Se Do in her bedroom to Gi Jeong showing up, then her grandma and mother, i'm so addicted to this drama! can't wait until next week's episode, looks like Tae Bong and Dal Ja hug!

*sayuri* - maybe you can upload ep3, i couldn't wait for the kbs vod to come out for today's ep, haha so i downloaded it

ep4

edit

junior uploaded ep3

gahhhh!!! thank you so much cutiepie && junior!!!

i was waiting so much for this. =DDDDDD <3

Guest *sayuri*

ep4

edit

junior uploaded ep3

+I watch episode 3 and 4 today.....OMO......is so good and hilarious......I laugh so much that my stomach hurt.......anyways.......can't wait for next week....especially the hug betwee Tae Bong and Dal Ja!!!

Link Reupload:

Episode 3: http://www.sendspace.com/file/x3og7e (SS)

Episode 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LFEXUF02 (MU)

Yeah, and all the younger teens are watching Goong S...but the ratings aren't bad, I expected a drop because Goong S just started and also Lovers ended this week, so probably a bit more people were tuning into those. Yay, I have another drama to look forward to ^^ I see that you've also migrated to this topic, lol. I still haven't gone to the Lovers thread yet, cuz I haven't watched the last two episodes yet.

yeap..it's understandable. And it's Se7en playing the lead - so it's like se7en fans combined with Goong fans. ^^

Yeap i've been lurking around this thread for a few days.. i wasn't expecting anything and i juz downloaded the series because i read some very good reviews and the ratings were not bad. but it turned out better than expected.. and some more I am in love with Tae Bong already..:lol:

have just finished ep 2...ahh.. it was really cute. the last scene was perfect until the other guy turned up <_< (mind me, i just like Tae Bong too much..)

I really like Tae Bong's character. he's so softspoken and he doesn't shout or speak loudly like other typical main leads. And i like how he provokes Dal Ja's motivation to be true to herself.. Where else can you find such a perfect BF? :wub:

The part where Mi Sun Joo and all the company staff came back for the New Year program was really good.. It definitely feels good when team work comes into play..

anyways.. some questions:

1. Is Tae Bong a rich guy disguising himself and he's running away from his family? I dun think the ppl chasing him are really loansharks or gangsters ^_^

2. He doesn't have a sickness does he? plz NOOOO... cos the girly guy told him to take care..:o

Btw, the moral of this ep, don't take your pride too seriously.. seems like i've learnt quite a lot.

And about the parodies, the part where Dal Ja imagined Tae Bong being buried under her instructions, i kinda thought it's taken from Lovers. if anyone of u have seen Lovers, you guys will know. hehe..^_^

Guest catkatgirl92

5회 :: 부적절한 관계에 대처하는 그녀의 자세

엄기중이 유부남이라는 사실을 알게 된 달자는 관계를 정리하려 하지만 33년 만에 처음으로 정신 없이 쏟아지는 애정공세가 그녀의 마음을 흔들어놓고 만다. 불륜에 빠질 것인가, 평생 노처녀로 살 것인가의 기로에 놓인 오달자.

한편, 태봉을 뒤쫓는 정체불명 노인의 손길이 점점 더 숨가쁘게 조여오는데….

MAN~ my sister was telling me about this drama so i downloaded it and i am in LOVE with it! :DDDDDDD i absolutely LOVE lee min ki's characeter in here. so manly and adorable!!! xDDDDD chae rim is so pretty!!!! she plays the role so well~ such a great actress :DDDDD can't wait for next wednesday's episode xDDDDDDDD i think i am going to watch this instead of the new goong.

Archived