[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

I actually thought the same thing about him being rich. But after I watched episode 2, why was he in so much need to money? I mean he convinced Dal Ja when she was drunk, lol...he did look desperate for money, and he even tried to sell the clothes for less than half of what they were actually worth. Plus, it looks like he's been living in that small place for awhile...so maybe not? He also seems really smart, did you guys notice the rubics cube on the table?

As for Dal Ja, I think she's been living in her own world for too long. She wants the perfect man and the perfect romance, like one out of a drama, and I don't think she'll realize that her prince charming is actually Tae Bong until later. She's too idealistic about the world right now, but she's learning valuable lessons that'll maybe change the way she thinks later on about Tae Bong.

Anyways, I really like the parodies of this drama, except I can't recognize some of them, so I hope somebody will describe them for each episode ^^

I duno..i've just read ai's intepretation. about him being de-barred from becoming a lawyer. but i still think there's something special about his family background. Maybe he's just too bored or maybe he's fed up with life of the rich and the famous. so he's hiding out at a small attic house, so that his parents won't be able to find him. hahhaa.. it's just my imagination. cos i want him to be rich and capable..so that Dal Ja will regret not noticing such a person who all the time's always by her side.

About the parodies, i dun really remember them too. but i do remember all the old songs they played in the series.. esp ABBA's..^_^

Thank you all for the wonderful pics & vod links...you guys are super :D Oh my, I simply loved this drama!! superb cast & story :wub: & it's so exciting reading all your comments & discussion :lol:

Thanks, ripgal :)...but how do we dl from this link? :unsure:

On the right hand side of the upper corner of the page. You can see the words " Click to Download" with a skype icon on top of the link. Juz click on it.. and download's on the way =)

Thanks! Are you gonna be the one to post these non-cb links with Chinese subs in the future?

oh i would be willing to help upload..if noone uploads by the time i have the eps with me =)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

episode four was soooooooooo good.

seriously honestly, im in love with this drama >____<

i dont think i can wait till next wed/thurs...

plus, the previous on ep4 was auh-mazing

taebong is sooooooooooooooooooooo smexyy

lol ahhhhhhhhhhhh dalja all the wayyyy

from Chae Rim's thread, translation of the article included with the behind the scenes pics from MagazineNet posted on the previous page of the Dal Ja's Spring thread, credits to CindyW888:

----------

[Article] The Most Important Space in her 33s?

[MagazineNet-Cine21] 1/12/07

Portraying the job and love of a 33-year-old woman, the drama “Dal Ja’s Spring”'s heroine (played by Chae Rim) works for “Handa Home Shopping (한다 홈쇼핑)” and appears in her office frequently. In the company where she works involving merchandises, she paid attention to Shin Se Do (played by Gong Hyung Jin) for a short time and then currently focuses on Uhm Gi Joong (played by Lee Hyun Woo). The storylines is not completely about “love happened in the working place”. In addition to Dal Ja’s job that brings her the title during 8 years, it also portrays human relation from the start to the end.

In the filming site at “Soowon KBS Drama Production Center (수원 KBS 드라마 제작센터)”, the home shopping office and Dal Ja’s home are at the second floor. Chae Rom, the supporting cast playing Dal Ja’s colleagues, and about 10 filming crew show up at their individual position. Uninvited guests such as reporters and journalists also hurry to their places. We hear PD’s call, “Now, one shot of Dal Ja!”. Illumination comes in as well as voices and hollers here and there. “OK!” “Cut!”

Source: http://www.magazinet.co.kr/Articles/articl...rticle_id=44050

-------------

Guest christina

For those who want to know what tae bong does with the money, he gives it to this one girl. That girl who came to see him at the clothing store and he told his friend to tell her he wasnt there. Apparently, he sent the money to her.

thanks for the news article.. it's good that this drama caught the attention of the press people :)

im so happy that more people are beginning to like the drama. i was surprised to see the comments section of the official site where netizens post and it reached 160++ pages already :)

For those who want to know what tae bong does with the money, he gives it to this one girl. That girl who came to see him at the clothing store and he told his friend to tell her he wasnt there. Apparently, he sent the money to her.

hrm.. made me think, who might this girl be?? his sister?

I actually thought the same thing about him being rich. But after I watched episode 2, why was he in so much need to money? I mean he convinced Dal Ja when she was drunk, lol...he did look desperate for money, and he even tried to sell the clothes for less than half of what they were actually worth. Plus, it looks like he's been living in that small place for awhile...so maybe not? He also seems really smart, did you guys notice the rubics cube on the table?

As for Dal Ja, I think she's been living in her own world for too long. She wants the perfect man and the perfect romance, like one out of a drama, and I don't think she'll realize that her prince charming is actually Tae Bong until later. She's too idealistic about the world right now, but she's learning valuable lessons that'll maybe change the way she thinks later on about Tae Bong.

Anyways, I really like the parodies of this drama, except I can't recognize some of them, so I hope somebody will describe them for each episode ^^

i not sure too if he's rich or what, but if ever he is, maybe he left his house for some deep reason.. all im sure of is that he's really a smart guy. it was shown when he was able to finish the rubic cube without any difficulty. he's really a mysterious guy, other than being chased by some gangsters and having a gay friend running a clothing store. but has anyone noticed, if TaeBong really has a contract dating job, why is all his attention to DalJa, like he doesnt have other clients besides her?? or maybe he just made that up coz he had a crush on DalJa eversince the train incident?

i really found it sweet that TaeBong did all that running and escaping from the gangsters just to bring DalJa the clothes. and the 'train' incident was repeated.

^ I still have ep 1 and ep 3 with me.. i might upload only if you really cannot download from sendspace. If you're having problems, you can actually try refreshing the page a few times, usually the problem regarding sendspace is that it always says there aren't any more download slots or the download limit/capacity has expired. Try refreshing the page and click on the download link again. try at least 3-4 times, usually it will work.

Guest cutiepie

What did Hee-yun tell Tae Bong's friend exactly?

from the chinese subbed, she wanted to know if there was a way she could get in contact with Tae Bong, then she said that he had transferred money to her but it's money she doesn't need

hrm... maybe HeeYun likes TaeBong? if she said she doesnt need money, maybe what she meant was she only wanted to see TaeBong.. but why is he hiding from her?

btw.. how old is chae rim in real life?

27 years old.. she's born 1979 :)

but has anyone noticed, if TaeBong really has a contract dating job, why is all his attention to DalJa, like he doesnt have other clients besides her?? or maybe he just made that up coz he had a crush on DalJa eversince the train incident?

considering that he went into contract with Dal Ja for what was it? a month or more? It would be odd if he also does another job at the same time...what if people who knew Dal Ja saw him with another girl?

Also, Tae Bong likely only does one job at a time. If you noticed his statement in EP 2, he was getting various amounts of money from people...Dal Ja's was the highest =P His character profile has it down that he was trying to end his job at the "dating" agency or whatever it is. Getting Dal Ja to agree to that much, he wouldn't have to basically work for a long time.

And thanks cutiepie for answering my question.

i just started watching this drama today.

good stuff i tell yah.

kind of reminded me of My Name is Kim Sam Soon [not the plot, but like the whole story concept - about a women in her 30s and her love life and just the humor and how the story is presented is similar to MNiKSS] & also What's Up, Wolf [although it was very horribly presented, IMO]

nonetheless, i was kind of disappointed to see the ratings go down since i thought it was another kdrama like MNiKSS.

& LEEMINKI is so damn cute. ;)

question;

those drawings/painted (of) people for this drama [like the poster], were those painted after they found out who the permanent casts were or they just copied it from like a manga and casts people who portrayed the characters?

^ i think the ratings were somehow affected by Lovers, since it's the last 2 eps this week, and it's really a great series. But so far, Dal Ja is doing good in terms of ratings.. it's still ep 4 afterall. Still more weeks to come and to improve..

reposting from the Chae Rim thread, credits to CindyW888

My translation is based on the Chinese subtitles provided by TSKS:

[VOD] Dal Ja’s Spring – My Destined Man (Episode 3)

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/dci_etc...168485357_1.wmv

Gi Joong: “Where do you live? I could accompany you home if it is near by.”

Dal Ja’s narration: At this moment, I’d like to see if he is my destined man.

Dal Ja: “No. It’s OK. You’ve helped me a lot. Thank you!”

Gi Joong: "Are you really OK?”

Dal Ja: “Sure.”

Dal Ja’s narration: First, courtesy wise, I should step back. Second, if you invite me to get into your car, then I accept you as my partner predestined by fate.

Gi Joong: “Then, please be careful on your way home.”

Dal Ja: “Pardon me …”

Dal Ja’s narration: It doesn’t matter if we don’t have predestined relationship.

Dal Ja: “In order to express my gratitude, I’d like to treat you a meal. Can you tell me how I could contact you?”

Gi Joong: “It’s OK. That’s nothing deserving a payback. Bye.”

Tae Bong: “Wow! How can you let a cooked duck fly away?”

Dal Ja: “You are still here?”

Tae Bong: “You dump me like this. I thought that I did hold on something this time.”

Dal Ja: “Why are you still here?”

Tae Bong: “Too bad .. what do I do now? Would you like me to finish the thing that I was doing?”

Dal Ja: “Quit it!”

Tae Bong: “You actually like it … you were excited that I was about to put myself on you, weren’t you?”

Dal Ja: “No!”

Tae Bong: “But why are you blushed again? “

Dal Ja: “Because you make me have pent-up emotions, hypertension, and angers.”

Tae Bong: “Really?”

Dal Ja: “Anyway, you shorten my life if I am with you. Please …. Kang Tae Bong, Let’s break up now. You go your way and I go my way. OK? Gee!”

Gi Joong: “Looks like it was none of my business.”

Tae Bong: “Didn’t I tell you that she and I know each other?”

Dal Ja: “Actually, we are not that familiar with each other. That’s all.”

Gi Joong: “Anyway, you don’t need to know how to contact me now, right?”

Dal Ja: “Ah…. Sigh …”

Tae Bong: “Wow … Nice car! … too bad!’

Dal Ja: “You! If man like him won’t show up again in the future in my life, you surely are dead!”

Tae Bong: “What?”

Dal Ja: “You just make me miss my destined man. So, you had better watch out! Get it?”

-----------

More:

My translation is based on the Chinese subtitles provided by TSKS:

[VOD] Dal Ja’s Spring – Who Could Solve My Problem? (Episode 3)

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/dci_etc...168486137_3.wmv

Dal Ja’s narration: What Tae Bong said is right … the destined man does not exist .. there is no Prince salvaging me out of the predicament … Nope!

Guests: “Mr. Se Do … are you OK?”

Se Do: “No…”

Dal Ja’s narration: So, Dal Ja, you have to count on yourself!

Gi Joong: “You haven’t left yet?”

Dal Ja: “Yes .. I … there were some difficulties … I apologize for what happened in today’s launching show. I wasn’t able to handle it professionally. Also, I’m sorry that I was hiding …”

Dal Ja’s narration: No! It is all over if I cry here…

Dal Ja: “I’m sorry … I got to go now… Bye.”

Gi Joong: “It’s cold outside. I lend these to you. Don’t forget to have them cleaned when you return them to me. If you want to thank me, then treat me a meal.”

Dal Ja’s narration: From the angle of predestined relationship, this is indeed a very very romantic situation. But then, why my feeling is so sorrowful?

-----------

-----------

-----

Dal Ja: “Because you make me have pent-up emotions, hypertension, and angers.”

The line above of Dal Ja's reminds me of Bong Ki.

Bong Ki: "Because of you...my head aches from front, back, left and right. And my left and right ventricles are about to burst!"

Guest cutiepie

i not sure too if he's rich or what, but if ever he is, maybe he left his house for some deep reason.. all im sure of is that he's really a smart guy. it was shown when he was able to finish the rubic cube without any difficulty. he's really a mysterious guy, other than being chased by some gangsters and having a gay friend running a clothing store. but has anyone noticed, if TaeBong really has a contract dating job, why is all his attention to DalJa, like he doesnt have other clients besides her?? or maybe he just made that up coz he had a crush on DalJa eversince the train incident?

i really found it sweet that TaeBong did all that running and escaping from the gangsters just to bring DalJa the clothes. and the 'train' incident was repeated.

Dal Ja said he had to be available at all times, lol..when Dal Ja called Tae Bong to bring her clothes, he answers the phone saying "at your service 24 hours/day Kang Tae-Bong :lol:

Guest maryuan

That would be awesome!

I duno..i've just read ai's intepretation. about him being de-barred from becoming a lawyer. but i still think there's something special about his family background. Maybe he's just too bored or maybe he's fed up with life of the rich and the famous. so he's hiding out at a small attic house, so that his parents won't be able to find him. hahhaa.. it's just my imagination. cos i want him to be rich and capable..so that Dal Ja will regret not noticing such a person who all the time's always by her side.

About the parodies, i dun really remember them too. but i do remember all the old songs they played in the series.. esp ABBA's..^_^

On the right hand side of the upper corner of the page. You can see the words " Click to Download" with a skype icon on top of the link. Juz click on it.. and download's on the way =)

oh i would be willing to help upload..if noone uploads by the time i have the eps with me =)

Dal Ja said he had to be available at all times, lol..when Dal Ja called Tae Bong to bring her clothes, he answers the phone saying "at your service 24 hours/day Kang Tae-Bong
TaeBong is so cute, he really gives all his attention to DalJa. and im happy that DalJa also asks help from TaeBong whenever she needs one... i so excited to see the 'hug' on episode 5! :)

creidesca thanks for clearing that up, yah it would be weird to go out with 2 girls at the same time :)

thanks for reposting the spot translation from Chae Rim's thread too. that was funny, ki jeong was supposed to give his calling card but saw DalJa and TaeBong talking with each other, aww!

About the parodies, i dun really remember them too. but i do remember all the old songs they played in the series.. esp ABBA's..
i really like the background music. they were really chosen so well to fit the scenes. the songs in episode 4 were so 70's, even the songs on the restos where they meet. i love it.. cant wait for the ost! :)

hies!!

the train incident?? :tears:

what eps. was that??? I so dont remember that?

what was that?? someone help??? :tears:

i'm freaking out because i think i missed something!!

now i wanna go see eps. 1-4 again

even though i'v seem 1 and 2 like 20 times

and I heard there is a pattern in th rubics cube so anyone who knows about the pattern can finish it easily

i personally dont know the pattern but i do know some people can do it :rolleyes:

or he is really really smart i'm more for really really smart though bc cuz he is TB

but in eps. when DJ and TB are at the cafe discussing the contrat and her terms

she talks about how he is a lawyer and how he is really rich with a luxury car, aptartment, income, etc..

and he adds why don't you add golf and hotel menbership

and i'm imagining that will all happen in the near near future

because he is going to return to his old rich a$$ life and being a lawyer or something like that

just my imagination :rolleyes: i hope...

lolz on the gay friend!!

and i did love :blush: the fact that he looked so sad when he was late and looking at her cellphone in the bathroom all crushed!!

awww... if he was just on time would DJ think TB was her destiny? instead of GJ?

she sort of gave up on the destiny thing so i'm happy

so she will get her destined love when she at least expects it!!(guessing Tae-bong)

cuz if you wait for it, it will never come to you but love comes at unexpected times

right?! :blink:

hies!!

the train incident?? :tears:

what eps. was that??? I so dont remember that?

what was that?? someone help??? :tears:

i'm freaking out because i think i missed something!!

now i wanna go see eps. 1-4 again

even though i'v seem 1 and 2 like 20 times

kiki dear, no need to panic....it was in episode 3. :D

and i did love :blush: the fact that he looked so sad when he was late and looking at her cellphone in the bathroom all crushed!!

I really liked this scene too. He was all rushing to give Dal Ja the clothes but the 3 guys just had to chase him down at the wrong time. It's kind of ridiculous as they still couldn't successfully catch TB. :lol: He had this sad look on his face when he found DJ's cell phone inside the restroom but she wasn't in there. :( I can't wait to see the hug scene in 5~! :wub:

yah it was kinda sad TaeBong wasnt able to catch DalJa... i even hoped that he would get there in time, then DalJa might see something in TaeBong.. anyway, imagining the 'hot' kiss with TaeBong means she has thought of TaeBong in that way... cant wait too see the hug too! :)

Archived