[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

My translation is based on the Chinese subtitles provided by TSKS:

[VOD] Dal Ja’s Spring – Who Could Solve My Problem? (Episode 3)

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/dci_etc...168486137_3.wmv

Dal Ja’s narration: What Tae Bong said is right … the destined man does not exist .. there is no Prince salvaging me out of the predicament … Nope!

Guests: “Mr. Se Do … are you OK?”

Se Do: “No…”

Dal Ja’s narration: So, Dal Ja, you have to count on yourself!

Gi Joong: “You haven’t left yet?”

Dal Ja: “Yes .. I … there were some difficulties … I apologize for what happened in today’s launching show. I wasn’t able to handle it professionally. Also, I’m sorry that I was hiding …”

Dal Ja’s narration: No! It is all over if I cry here…

Dal Ja: “I’m sorry … I got to go now… Bye.”

Gi Joong: “It’s cold outside. I lend these to you. Don’t forget to have them cleaned when you return them to me. If you want to thank me, then treat me a meal.”

Dal Ja’s narration: From the angle of predestined relationship, this is indeed a very very romantic situation. But then, why my feeling is so sorrowful?

-------------------------------------------------

thanks for the spot translations.... reading this, DalJa seems to be sad that TaeBong didnt come for her even if KiJeong lent her his coat :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kiki dear, no need to panic....it was in episode 3. :D

I really liked this scene too. He was all rushing to give Dal Ja the clothes but the 3 guys just had to chase him down at the wrong time. It's kind of ridiculous as they still couldn't successfully catch TB. :lol: He had this sad look on his face when he found DJ's cell phone inside the restroom but she wasn't in there. :( I can't wait to see the hug scene in 5~! :wub:

hies!!

thanks now i remember!!

the train scene!!

wait does he remember??? :blink:

since she remembers

that would be cute!!

i dont know how but still... :sweatingbullets:

dont they never really catch Tae-bong

until like maybe like more eps. into the drama

the hug scene aww... cant wait!! :blush:

i hope he doesnt say anything stupid like i dont remember like dal-ja when she was drunk :crazy:

then i will...kill him!! <_<

ahhh!! cant sleep!! i need some more TB-DJ!!

hies!!

thanks now i remember!!

the train scene!!

wait does he remember???

since she remembers

that would be cute!!

i dont know how but still...

i think TaeBong remembers it and had a crush on DalJa after that :) DalJa remembers the train scene but she doesnt know who the mystery guy was. she just thought he TaeBong resembled him... hrm.. when can she ever know it was TaeBong, the one who protected him :)

The line above of Dal Ja's reminds me of Bong Ki.

Bong Ki: "Because of you...my head aches from front, back, left and right. And my left and right ventricles are about to burst!"

awwwwgh! u bring back all those wonderful memories of the guy who said all this mushy stuff so directly.

the suave tae bong and the mushy bong ki - i luv them both!

I'm really starting to love this drama. :D

Very human and relevant to me now.

Chae Rim couldn't have made a better comeback.

Hope this drama keeps up and dare I say exceeds my expectations!

yah it was kinda sad TaeBong wasnt able to catch DalJa... i even hoped that he would get there in time, then DalJa might see something in TaeBong.. anyway, imagining the 'hot' kiss with TaeBong means she has thought of TaeBong in that way... cant wait too see the hug too! :)

What also moved me during the whole chase was that TB still had DJ in his mind. :D During such a situation, many people would have panicked, completely forget about what they're doing, and RUN for their lives. TB's reason for wanting to get out of that situation immediately was to rush to DJ with her clothes. OMG HE'S SO SWEET~!!! :wub:

So you guys are saying that maybe Tae Bong actually knew Dal Ja back then and he's liked her since? Haven't seen ep 3 yet..but if this is the case, it kinda resembles What's Up Fox. but still i love how such dramas can be similar but fun and enjoyable even tho the plots are redundant..

What also moved me during the whole chase was that TB still had DJ in his mind. :D During such a situation, many people would have panicked, completely forget about what they're doing, and RUN for their lives. TB's reason for wanting to get out of that situation immediately was to rush to DJ with her clothes. OMG HE'S SO SWEET~!!! :wub:

Yes! Tae Bong only got "caught" because he bent down to pick up the bag of sweats he was bringing to Dal Ja...then when he rolled out of the sticky situation, the bag was on the other side, he still made a grab for it before the garage door went down.

To better glean into Tae Bong's past, and understanding what makes him what he is, we should not only pay attention to what he says, but what others say to him that triggers a brief change in his facial expression.

So you guys are saying that maybe Tae Bong actually knew Dal Ja back then and he's liked her since? Haven't seen ep 3 yet..but if this is the case, it kinda resembles What's Up Fox. but still i love how such dramas can be similar but fun and enjoyable even tho the plots are redundant..

I don't think it's "knew" but rather a very very brief acquaintance/meeting, that somehow might have forever been ingrained in the subconscious part of their minds...Tae Bong doesn't seem to remember their meeting in the subway years ago, but the same feeling he might have experienced then is still there whenever he sees Dal Ja [remember that specific quick smile he gives whenever he's with her, past and present]. As for Dal Ja, that one long ago incident has colored her mind...that some man will rescue her out of her situation, and she never got his name (a regret of hers), so when a similar situation presented itself again in the form of Um Gi Joong, she was disappointed when she couldn't get his name/card. However, at the end of the episode, when she was beinning to accept the idea that there is no "Prince" to come to her aid, there is Tae Bong and a "re-enactment" of the situation years ago (and w/ the same drunk man?! who's just aged). As ovette pointed out, she might not have recognized Tae Bong for the one who rescued her in the subway many years ago, though her mind registered that something was awfully familiar. This might be why in the next episode, Dal Ja is so dependent on Tae Bong for his opinions on matters; she has become quite comfortable with him.

Episode 4 was pretty funny...how all the women came walking in...lol...poor Dal Ja.

ripgal, Dal Ja remembered the moment, and even though she may not have had a glimpse of TB's face during that incident in the past, the moment TB appeared at the train station again and history repeated itself, DJ thought back to the incident. It isn't clear whether or not she recognized that it was TB, but she just remembered that a similar incident occurred, and the cap that covered his face resembled TB's face.

In episode 4, TB definitely seems to be the most mature one, well aside from prince charming. He's giving Dal Ja advice in everything, and Dal Ja always remembers TB's words. I think in the end, she's going to be so dependent on TB that she doesn't know what it will be like without him. As of this point, TB's background is still unknown...but Dal Ja is using the money she's given him as an excuse for him to help her get prince charming.

wow...how interesting. i haven't seen ep 3 or ep 4 yet.. but i get what you guys are saying. And about Tae Bong's maturity, i haven't seen much but from ep 2 , i saw the mature side of him (telling Dal Ja to be more confident and telling her off that she doesn't knw true meaning of pride).he looked more like a kid playing around.. but definitely with a mind of his own.

^ I still have ep 1 and ep 3 with me.. i might upload only if you really cannot download from sendspace. If you're having problems, you can actually try refreshing the page a few times, usually the problem regarding sendspace is that it always says there aren't any more download slots or the download limit/capacity has expired. Try refreshing the page and click on the download link again. try at least 3-4 times, usually it will work.

Ripgal, please upload ep 1, and 3 onwards to MF if you can. SS really really doesn't work. Have tried refreshing the page more than 10 times. Please help. Thanks

Guest formula17

I just randomly clicked this person's siggy link. Then brought me here! Then i was immediately interested after reading the synopsis! Then i practically screamed when i saw MinKi as one of the character! I must watch this! But i'll have to wait for WITH S2 subbing team to sub this first! I'm glad they pick this drama as one of their project! Boy am i glad!! But i don't like the flirty guy. Not because he's flirty in this. But from other dramas/movies as well, i just don't like him.. =___= I feel so guilty... Anyway, yeah can't wait to start watching this drama!

Yes! Tae Bong only got "caught" because he bent down to pick up the bag of sweats he was bringing to Dal Ja...then when he rolled out of the sticky situation, the bag was on the other side, he still made a grab for it before the garage door went down.

Speaking of the sweats, TB made good use of them in episode 4. :lol:

TB has been attending to DJ's problems and has been giving her advices. He's such a sweet guy cuz I doubt the extra things that he does are in their dating contract. I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses~! :wub:

Also, I'm wondering if DJ's grandma speaks in a different accent or dialect because her Korean sounds a bit different. :unsure:

:lol:

downloadep7.jpg

Source: dal ja's gallery

hi everyone! Hope you guys are enjoying the drama.

I thought it was soo cute in episode 4 when the grandma said she liked "spare tire" because he was young and strong. "it's all about being healthy" hahahah so cute!

And all the clothes DG wears are so pretty. Young yet professional.

SeReNiTy

yes, dalja's grandma has an accent.

i find it so funny/cute lol i love her grandma , her comments are so funny

but i love taebong moreee~~~~<3

i swear, taebong is so falling for dalja.. how he calls her cute and everythingggg

Speaking of the sweats, TB made good use of them in episode 4. :lol:

TB has been attending to DJ's problems and has been giving her advices. He's such a sweet guy cuz I doubt the extra things that he does are in their dating contract. I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses~! :wub:

Also, I'm wondering if DJ's grandma speaks in a different accent or dialect because her Korean sounds a bit different. :unsure:

:lol:

downloadep7.jpg

Source: dal ja's gallery

hies!!

wait where was the bag of sweets come from??? :blink:

why do i keeping missing things??

maybe cuz i'm detracted about minki/taebong

god i love him he is so cute whenever he comes on

i dont pay much attension!!

but i thought the bag was for her clothes because

since se-do throw up on them she need something to wear because

she was cold since its all wet

eww... :crazy:

yeah the granda has an accent

but i dont know what kind it is :sweatingbullets:

oh and thanks guys for reminding me about the train incident

aww... that was cute!! :blush:

he is like damn!! i wanted to give her the clothes

but when he saw the different guys clothes he was all dissappointed

and then disappers like 10 years ago on the train

omg i'm thinking about how he likes her first an he does all these stuff

for her but she doesnt know (bc she is stupid and doesnt know real love yet)until like the near the end

and she was soo touched and all that good stufff~~ :blush:

okies nothig more too say besides

I LOVE KANG TAE-BONG!!

Archived