[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

51 minutes ago, maribella said:

Before you know it she had called the ambulance and rushed him to the hospital where the invincible kdrama IV resuscitated him.

Hmmm, thats quite the tall order. Cure a knife wound AND drowning???  I think the vaunted Kdrama IV is up to the task B)

Congratulations BTW ... with the following line you've won the thread for today :lol:

55 minutes ago, maribella said:

If it does not make sense and has many plotholes, it is kdrama. 

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

• LOL 6

55 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

BTW, JH came back as a successor of CH is a calculated move as he has just got fired from his job in the

MA is stupidly disparate , JH doesn’t got shares , other team got more share than her they will have a saying in next chairman :loolz:

when you remember you successor is penniless

8-A805950-52-AB-4-B7-C-9-E3-B-951-FDEEAD

• LOL 4

Just watched Ep 66 subbed. Aside from JH's comeback, I think there are a couple of interesting details that could influence the rest of the story:

- Might be controversial but I don't find HB cute. She needs to move in with HS and IH asap for the sake of her development. HS needs to tell her a little bit of what her father did so that she can try to understand. Are you even a good mother while trying to kill your child's father (although it's a payback) while pretending to be a family in front of your child? No, that's exactly what JH did in the past and we have seen how it ended up badly.

- JH and SY are not legally divorced. I'm not sure if JH still wants to go for HS now he can become the chairman but this means SY is not really out of the game yet. It also doesn't make sense to make her unemployed and homeless for the rest of the show and JH is capable of giving her a job and a home back.

- Ma surely knows JH is alive and must have rescued him while making everyone else think he's dead. Good strategy from the most evil character, it's enough to shock the whole revenge club.

- Speaking of the revenge club, the final scene shows where the acting is good and bad. While everyone seems shocked naturally, the actress playing HS reacts with the awkward, wide-eyed acting style that is hated in Kdrama. For some reason that tells me I have to continue skipping scenes when she fights Ma head-on later on.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

So yesterday, when last we visited Ji Ho, he was bound, stabbed, bleeding out, boxed up, thrown into the ocean, and drowning.

Today, not only is he NOT dead, NOT in the hospital, he's up and about, walking into the Chairmanship that almost got him killed in the first place ... talk about failing up!

Oh and @maribella ... I told you so. :rolleyes:

78y7q3.jpg

• LOL 5

I don't think YK has paid for the evil things she had done to HS, even if she didn't recognise her daughter. She could have brought down JH anytime, Ko would not have to kill JH but she is only doing it now because she does not have a choice. Looks like she will become chairman.

:hwaiting2:In the last episode, HS said she would put Yoo's family back as chairman.  This writer has something against HS. The woman does all the lame things then she gets this line. Oh my.

Let's see if YK really becomes chairman or she goes to prison with JH, SY and Ma very soon.

• LOL 4