[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

Look at BR learning, a smart FL is always nice to watch. 

I like the reporter but TP has been clear from the beginning regarding his feelings. She just thought if she continued to be around him and charm his family that his feelings would change. 

Also, the reporter needs to get a grip. The preview shows her so sad about a guy she has had like 5 conversations with. Most of them he was being rude or asking her a favor. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, youactlikeicare said:

Also, the reporter needs to get a grip. The preview shows her so sad about a guy she has had like 5 conversations with. Most of them he was being rude or asking her a favor. 

I agree. She needs to wake up. I like her, but her feelings for TP are really childish. He hasn't shown an interest in her as a romantic partner. She is projecting her crush on him, and it's weird. 

12 minutes ago, CupcakeEonni said:

I agree. She needs to wake up. I like her, but her feelings for TP are really childish. He hasn't shown an interest in her as a romantic partner. She is projecting her crush on him, and it's weird. 

Feelings are inexplicable in real life, what more in kdrama where the writer can write anything. 
She is too naive for a successful reporter who would have encountered  many unpleasant things. 

She and SD romances seemed doomed from the beginning.
Perhaps their roles are to provide inside information. SD may have his own episodes now Ma is going to spill the beans. But poor JY, such a pity if she's changed into a jealous sister.

• Like 7

So unless Ba Da gets some independent evil, she's gonna get her kumbya ending - so far she's shown no nefarious behavior that wasn't driven by her want of parental validation for both Mom & Dad.  I could see in the end, Ba Ram recognizing this, and taking pity on her (so long as she doesn't kill anyone) and actually getting todays wish, and ending the drama in charge of LeBlanc. 

I was rather upset with our boy TP after his heartless shoot down of our reporter, but considering its only episode 25 and he's still the emotional equivalent of a 2 day old train wreck, I figure she'll still get him in the end.

Now before you all naysayers start typing away, consider the following ...

- BD wants the Monk ... badly at this point

- The Monk want's BR ... even more so at this point

- BR is worried about TP as her wounded older brother but nothing else (so far)

- BR views the Monk at the very least, as her BFF, maybe more

Writer/PD nim, is not going to simply abandon the Monk to BD without a fight.  BD & BR will fight for the Monk ( i still can't quite figure out why, but they will). During all of this TP will be conflicted, the irrepressible reporter will try and succeed in figuring most if not all of it out, and despite todays setback she will prove herself to TP.  TP of course will initially fight this, but after coming to grips with his emotions, he will come to the realization that BR will always be his sister ... even if she's not.  TP & JY for the win!

Lastly - I still hope Mama Kang makes amends with BR, and I really hope Seo Yoon Hee regains her memories soon, the actress doesn't do "kind & considerate", as well as she does "snarling rage" ... and i really like when she does snarling rage :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

@LeftCoastOppa ~ I like your theory. it beats the kind of icky fauxcest scenes. can't watch BR and TP do that -- just feels too weird. either have them as siblings or as lovers and not this weird mismash. as for baram and bada fighting for sandeul -- two women fighting for the most constipated guy seems to the norm of dailys. none of them want exciting hot oppa! why?! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, CupcakeEonni said:

TP in fact has no love feelings for her. He treats her like his little sister / casual friend.

Is high time Jo Yi wakes up &  moves on to concentrate on her career as high profile reporter.

My guess is Ba Da beats SD meeting Ma at the secret location.

If is Ba Da, she might sweet talk into Ma to get infor. Then she might used those infor 

agst her father who is now starting to lose trust on her.

I think Ba Da will be as evil as her father.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

he's still the emotional equivalent of a 2 day old train wreck

Seriously! Poor guy. At least he's not letting anyone gaslight him anymore.

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

- BR is worried about TP as her wounded older brother but nothing else (so far)

I have had to laugh at the last couple of episodes, though, where TP catches BR and she gives him those long, trope-y stares. Something's awakening in her.

In Love Thank You GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

But yeah, we'll see if they marry for love and stay that way, or if Jo Yi's attention and affection pay off.

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

My guess is Ba Da beats SD meeting Ma at the secret location.

Ma's face was all beaten up....I wonder when he'll finally turn on the Kang family and spill all the secrets.

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

none of them want exciting hot oppa!

Who are you talking about here? :lol:

The only exciting man I see in the drama is Kang Baek-san...and he's not exciting in a good way.

Hehe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

50 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Who are you talking about here? :lol:

The only exciting man I see in the drama is Kang Baek-san...and he's not exciting in a good way.

Hehe.

hahahah.... most of us here have watched multiple daily dramas together and so we are constantly laughing about the quirks found in this genre. one of them is ladies fighting over the most boring man and even attempting murder to get their man. in this case, san deul is the likely candidate. :joy:

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

hahahah.... most of us here have watched multiple daily dramas together and so we are constantly laughing about the quirks found in this genre. one of them is ladies fighting over the most boring man and even attempting murder to get their man. in this case, san deul is the likely candidate. 

Ah haha, that's too funny of a quirk! :lol: It will definitely be entertaining if Ba-ram and Ba-da start a catfight over San Deul.

I do like this drama, that they give some lovelines to the older generation as well. So far the only character not involved in any romantic triangle is halmeoni. She's been too busy warding off evil spirits.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

22 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

emotions, he will come to the realization that BR will always be his sister ... even if she's not.  TP & JY for the

In the preview, TP had confessed his love for BR to JY. I don't see it changing. I am rather squemish about it but it is not taboo if you consider  the young girl and her carer in the Supper show. 

Maybe it's the reporter her sister and her first love SD at the end?

BD was just bad, she could turn around in the 20 years but no. Redeeming her should include prison time.

• Like 3

I feel sorry for Jo Yi, she's being hurt because of her mom who resembled  someone who is death.

Hope the writer will reveal to us soon, whether CEO Jung is faking her amenesia.

Awwwww.... cute TP is on cloud nine ever since he discovered SY is BR.

Ba Da is so cheap, trying to proposed to San Deul. Hahaha, got rejected. She is going to be

more evil as times passes by.

Preview, shows TP finally knows that his father killed BR family. 

Since he is not on his father side since childhood & he never likes his father, he will go all  out

to bring justice and help BR for what his father did. Will Baek San be lenient on him should he 

discovered that TP betrayed him ?

11 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

This is going to get messing, SD likes BR and TP likes BR

You are right...but my guess is BR will chose TP.

• Like 4