[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

Swell, finally CEO Jung is starting to recover back her memories bit by bit.

For all we know, CEO Jung & BR finally reunite as mother & daugher.  their discovery will  still

be a secret, to keep away evil Baek San.

BD is willing to lose all her inheritance  for the sake of SD and if she still continues to retaliates against

Baek San, she will  end up in mental hospital.

Poor TP, still have lingering feelings for BR.

JY, I still feel unsecure about her, she might throw away those items in the chest box when she finds

out her mother  recalls back her memories.

Since she is so obsessed with TP, she could turn evil, who knows.

19 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Team TP & BR  fan can’t afford WTOD or BSOD so they send bike to stop the kiss today   

oh oh !.. can't even handle  a simple kiss. dude you are meant to be a MONK !  :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

when everyone in drama have unrequited love/obsessive love :tounge_wink:

( TP , beak San , ba-da , jo-yi ..etc) 

ME

0-F4-DBB23-E6-FC-426-B-B462-A7-CE4-F8-CB

* they need to make support group 

after all their thin line between unrequited love and obsessive love in kdrama :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

hey no one can stand you without your money :D

She looks like the older sister of the mean screaming lady from Man in a Veil!?!??! :scream:

Emotional Damage GIF by Jennifer Accomando

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

# my twin @partyonwill give her  A+ for her dedication

Uhm okay? :joy:

Where is the fish kissing scene we were promised today btw?

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

This most be how ba-da mind work :tounge_wink:

SD I want someone WHO WILL NEVER LEAVE ME 
Even when I say LEAVE ME 

BA-Da :

~Me -me -me , hey look this way , I say Me  :lol:

the girl wants to desperately be on "say yes to the dress" show. she doesn't need groom though -- just buy dress and have party by yourself. hahahahha... 

friends-rachel.gif 

• LOL 5

Er--what's with San Deul aha?! When he found out Ba Ram was in trouble, the man didn't even flinch. Compared to Tae Poong who truly lives up to his name aha! He flew off the interview with Jo Yi like a typhoon - literally. 

Idk San Deul's lack of urgency just seemed .. meh. Dude is really .. bland sighs.

Jo Yi is slowly shapin' up to be Ba Da 2.0 with the clinginess but not with scheming .. yet. Yoon Hee is now motivated to recover her memories now that she has an inkling that Ba Ram is her long lost child. What's with the sudden plot lines of paternity in k-dramas lately LoL? 

Baek San in next preview is determined to put Ba Da away (WooHoo) although Baek San is a far bigger psycho than the daughter LoL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the girl wants to desperately be on "say yes to the dress" show. she doesn't need groom though -- just buy dress and have party by yourself. hahahahha... 

she may be lucky third time :sweat_smile:

I think he may SAY YES  , if she show more creativity lol 

24-FD7-F77-B77-C-4295-922-A-CFC2276-C251

@partyon luckily they didn’t kiss:D

• LOL 8

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

she may be lucky third time :sweat_smile:

I think he may SAY YES  , if she show more creativity lol 

24-FD7-F77-B77-C-4295-922-A-CFC2276-C251

@partyon luckily they didn’t kiss:D

This writer must be playing Ying Yang with Witch's game's writer. BD is becoming more pathetic everyday, much like the pest in Gold Mask. Same way of stalking a man - he was a better catch- SD is not even warming up.

HS ( sort of FL) is utterly boring, and I am being nice. 
The writers must be in cahoots to make us laugh.

Will BD's next trip be to an asylum? But she hasn't tried to kill SD.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Lately, I found Ms Nam favourite sentence...." we really can't get along"...

well lady....... you managed to produced 2 babies, insane BD and Mr nice guy, TP :lol:

BD is going out of line, she's too crazy to marry SD and going to the extend of hurting BR.

The only person who can stop her is none other then Baek San and have her admitted to mental hospital.

If BD is let loose & TP is always there to help BR, the only person she could attack is SD.

JY as mentioned earlier is getting a bit jealous whenever her mum mentioned SY. Her suspicious will

rose further if her mum keeps giving SY attention and put her aside.

9 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Er--what's with San Deul aha?! When he found out Ba Ram was in trouble, the man didn't even flinch.

9 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Er--what's with San Deul aha?! When he found out Ba Ram was in trouble, the man didn't even flinch. Compared to Tae Poong who truly lives up to his name aha! He flew off the interview with Jo Yi like a typhoon - literally. 

Idk San Deul's lack of urgency just seemed .. meh. Dude is really .. bland sighs.

Jo Yi is slowly shapin' up to be Ba Da 2.0 with the clinginess but not with scheming .. yet. Yoon Hee is now motivated to recover her memories now that she has an inkling that Ba Ram is her long lost child. What's with the sudden plot lines of paternity in k-dramas lately LoL? 

Baek San in next preview is determined to put Ba Da away (WooHoo) although Baek San is a far bigger psycho than the daughter LoL. 

JY will soon be BD no. 2 in no time since her mum is showing so much interest in SY.

When detective Ma was given instructions by evil Beak San to get rid of Yoon Hee, Ma must have Yoon Hee hidden somewhere & gets connected with JY, hence I  got this feeling that JY is adopted by CEO Jung

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

This drama is fading fast for me -

The Monk got the kiss of death today with that letter to be read in a year ... like right after he dies

The thing thats most disappointing though is just how pathetic Ba Da's character is - the actress was so much better in Second Husband, and in that drama she at the very least was a credible villain. 

Homelander The Boys GIF - Homelander The Boys Antony Starr - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Like 1
  • LOL 4