[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

We all expected this right.  HM starting to treat YY like trash.  HM is a child acting out.  She has not grown up at all.  

It is good that KJ is slowly getting to a point of cutting HM off completely.  We still have the family relationship to come out.  Pretty soon.  They need a CCTV in the break room with all this happening in the office.  

SJ needs to tell his father and grandfather of his mother's involvement in messing up with the dates in braille on the latest snafu initiated by HH.  She still has not learnt her lesson.  As long as she acts coy with her hubby, he still supporting her.  

• Like 9

@angelwingssf HM is just digging her grave even deeper and deeper. She knows YY and Grandpa are close, what do she think gonna happen once he finds out about the bullying?. KJ will be even more disgusted when he finds out HM is YY in-law. Bet HH is gonna dump her then. Althought i get high blood pressure, it's fun when you know karma is gonna hit her pretty soon. YY is probably not gonna let it stand for much longer with HM bringing up Mirinae.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@angelwingssf HM is just digging her grave even deeper and deeper. She knows YY and Grandpa are close, what do she think gonna happen once he finds out about the bullying?. KJ will be even more disgusted when he finds out HM is YY in-law. Bet HH is gonna dump her then. Although i get high blood pressure, it's fun when you know karma is gonna hit her pretty soon. YY is probably not gonna let it stand for much longer with HM bringing up Mirinae.

you are right.  HM always got what ever she wanted.  Now the latest toy is KJ and she is having problems with it.  Ep 51 HM said that "If YY was not there, her and KJ love life would have proceeded without any hiccups "  She is still thinking that YY is the cause instead of herself.  Even though KJ explicitly told her that even without YY, he does not and will not have romantic feelings for her.  She cannot get that in her brain.  

HM has the audacity to bring Mirinae into the picture.  Such a low life.  I want grandpa to see what HM is doing to YY.  Also, YY is used to take quite a bit of abuse from her MIL so she tolerates it.  But YY should know that she needs to stand up and grow tall.  

• Like 9

14 hours ago, VanellopeVS2020 said:

@nohamahamoud2002  I wonder why SJ said in the preview that he is not rooting for KJ? Is it because YY is a single mom and he does not approve? 

I guess so, it seems in Korea a single mom is not welcomed to work or remarry :(

On 11/29/2022 at 6:55 PM, Ameera Ali said:

when you totally busted :sweat_smile:

** SJ  apprentice From bravo my life 

yess the way she bites her lower lip :D

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

After HM trashed the office, YY was more upset that she took it out on the food . Nice conversation between KJ and Grandpa , KJ and SJ. Grandpa knows he is developing feelings for YY and he doesn't seem to disapprove. KJ made SJ understand and he say he is deadset on YY but knowing her situation he won't do anything rash and will accept all of her. In the preview YY doesn't have to say anything, KJ knows YY is worried about him, she doesn't have to say anything.

Words can't describe how much i like this ML. If only more ML could be written so mature,confident and headstrong.

• Like 5

Sorry for your loss @nohamahamoud2002

Yes finally KJ is starting to get away from HM more.

Aww The Grandpapa is awesome :). And yes HM is getting worse wait until the grandpapa find out. 

Yea from the Promo KJ tells everyone that he he hasn't been feeling well and by just looking at YY he knows she is worried about him :).

I agree I love this ML to, he is up there with JM from the second husband.

• Like 6

Eunsook can be so frustrating! Who's she going to berate and put down when Youngyi marries Kyunjoon and moves out of their house? How can her son be jobless, have failed out of med school after wasting years and money, and be in debt after using up the money *other* people worked so hard for, and all she tells him is he can do whatever he wants while not even letting Youngyi eat some fruit even though she just got home from work??? It's even worse because Youngyi's said that eating is her favorite thing and she wants to eat in peace. 

I love a big family living together and was so looking forward to Kyungjoon being folded into Youngyi's family, but Eunsook (and the kids) treat Youngyi so badly I just want her and Mirinae to leave. :/ 

• Like 4

@nohamahamoud2002  sorry for your loss

@Lunkera

Thank you for mentioning the writer’ s other drama on transplants. I felt a bit unsettled about changing KJ’s eye condition. But I’m now relieved to know that the writer used it to convey love’s ups and downs by recipient.   Lol  So KJ has to suffer till YY reciprocates   Yes there is no free lunch in life  Everybody has to pay  haha

@perfectmouse

About SJ’s comment on YY  I now rethink it.  I don’t think SJ is aware of the degree of friction between KJ and his mom.  KJ may have tried to hide the conflict for the sake of the family. Besides the stepmom is very good at doing sneaky things. So since SJ doesn’t know what his mom did to KJ, it never occurred to him to think about things like the difficulty of raising someone else’s kid.  
SJ showed his concern because he knew especially the mom and dad wouldn’t accept having a girl like YY, a single mom from the working class. His first love got crushed by his mom because she wasn’t from a well off family.     
However today’s episode showed SJ genuinely liked YY as a person and KJ made him feel easy by explaining his thinking.  Hope the stepmom doesn’t mess around their brotherly affection.  

@marrez1

Ohhh It doesn’t appear SJ has any feeling for YY as a girl.  He likes her as a person/friend. It’s his overprotective mom who mistakenly thought he was attracted to YY because YY remind her of SJ’s first love.  
Btw SJ was involved in the death of YY’s husband. Maybe their having a relationship would help later when it’s revealed??

• Like 5
  • Love 1