[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

On 8/26/2022 at 10:41 AM, monalisa said:

Looks likr SW just found out about SJ lied about her pregnancy and miscarriage. Will understand if he doesn't believe she got pregnant for real.

So she is really pregnant?? LOL

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Episode 97 Preview

Cha-yeol tries to save Dong-hee, but gets into a car accident and falls into a coma, and Dong-hee protects Cha-yeol. Meanwhile, Sung-wook feels guilty when the heat shield is wrong...

I think heat shield is literal translation of CY"s name (차열이). I don't understand Korean well, but I can read the alphabet and simple words.

Anyway, seems that SW wants to hand himself in, but SJ stops him :(

• Like 1

From the preview, CY got hit after pushing DH out of the way of the van driven by a sleepy driver. (In K dramas, the saviour must get hit as substitute victim). Oh darn! Are we gonna have another amnesia plot? I hope not. I figure DH may forgive SW by reason of CY having had saved her life.

• Like 1

Okay finally back to the daily land. (@@)  Haha  
So CY is going to be in a coma because of DH.  It means DH can’t walk away from CY.  Yeah the preview says SW wants to go to the police. I have to wait to see whether he will actually do it actually.  :spitswater:

rJU3L58.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Y’all I’m sorry but I just laughed at that scene. When you’ve watched as many dailies as me, this scene fells just too forced and ridiculous. I just knew there was going to be a truck involved when DH and CY were giving each other looks before DH crossed the street. Also why does she just stand there like a deer in headlights when she had so much time: enough time for CY to push her off for him to just stand there and watch lol. I’ll give credit this time for the scene being semi-realistic with the truck driver nodding off while in other dramas, the driver just honks while driving full speed LOL. 

Anyways I digress but back to the plot, since we’re nearing the end anyways, it’s gonna be that whole DH crying and telling CY that she loves him and they will get their happy ending. I think in the end, SW will turn himself in and get his punishment and we will get that time skip with DH’s second child and all that lol. The auntie will have been married to the dumpling restaurant owner. Honestly, while SJ and SW’s mom are terrible, I don’t see them getting the usual villain treatment since they technically didn’t do anything against the law and they were relatively weaker than other villains. I hope they don’t redeem them because they still suck. People like them never apologize or realize their wrongdoings and will instead always say they were right just like JK in Second Husband. That was very realistic of them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, perfectmouse said:

I’ll give credit this time for the scene being semi-realistic with the truck driver nodding off while in other dramas, the driver just honks while driving full speed LOL. 

I wish I could say that the truck drivers sleeping or just honking in dramas is an exaggeration, but I live in Korea and the driving here is bad. I've nearly been hit by more cars and trucks than I can count. The only difference is that I move out of the way :lol::lol:

And I need SW/CY's father to divorce SW's mom. He keeps saying he will, but I need it to happen. I need it more than any other karma in this drama. She's so unlikeable.