[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

27 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

No evidence that SK did it. As usual, the dash camera was out of order "on that particular day" :D

Who is SK?

Once SJ told DH everything that CY was the one driving and killed JS, but in truth it was actually SW who drove and killed JS that day. Well, it looks like DH, DH's families, and everyone else will make CY the criminal guy and will hate him. Except HS (Jang Hyun Seok) and possibly IK (Inkyu) will be the only one who believes in CY. Though, maybe HS will told DH the real truth.

Oh gosh SJ snatched back the hammer from SW’s mom. Haha  It’s so worth seeing SW’s mom trembling with rage.  Her butt got kicked by SJ but she handed back SJ  a legal trouble trap.    When SJ frames CY about the accident, she joins a hit and run pack of SW and SW’s mom.  
Yeah SJ’s mom told her to walk away now with a big, fat divorce settlement but her greed blinded her.    So she calculates that SW is such an empty bag to push around easily so she will have no problem getting the company under her thumb. Lol  However I would like to think Jae Seok makes sure SJ will get her share of karma.  

It’s so annoying to see CY limping around instead of telling DH about the accident.  His indecision will create so much pain for people he’s supposed to protect and care for.  

Better the writer not be so cruel with  HC.  For duration that adorable boy will be spared from learning about the whole ugly mess.   He’s so happy about having a new dad.  I hate to see him heartbroken about CY.  ttt

• Like 3

SJ will do whatever it takes to earn brownie points with her m-i-l. They may detest each other but if they have to work together to save SW's legacy/SJ's marriage, then they just hv to grit their teeth to do it. I am expecting more evil deeds from SJ.

• Like 2

@UnniSarah

I'm sorry, I did my best.

Spoiler Alert!

• In the beginning, Seo Dong Hee's older brother Seo Jae Seok died due to the "hit and run car accident" which was caused by Kang Sung Wook. At first, Cha Yeol was the driver, though, he and Sung Wook switched seat at that time. Therefore, Sung Wook (the driver) accidentally hit Jae Seok and Cha Yeol was the passenger. It was dark and raining at that day of the "hit and run accident," plus there was no security camera nor dash camera.
  • Both Sung Wook and Cha Yeol were in shock and in panic. Choi Mi Kyung convinced both of them to run away, but Cha Yeol was going to call the police. Mi Kyung told Sung Wook through the phone to stop Cha Yeol, and Sung Wook grabbed the wooded stick and hit Cha Yeol's back. Sung Wook took Cha Yeol and ran away; leaving Jae Seok dead.
  • On the other hand, Dong Hee wanted to found the criminal who caused Jae Seok's death, so that she and her families can have justice and peace.
  • Fast forward, 8 years later (I think), Chayeol wanted to found the victim's family to ask forgiveness. He couldn't due it before because he was in USA, plus Mi Kyung and Sung Wook manipulated and persuaded him not to report to the police. Although, he didn't know the victim's family was Seo Dong Hee until he found out. He told Jang Hyun Seok everything about what happened. Jang Hyun Seok is the only one who believes in Cha yeol.
  • Nowadays, this is the part where it angers me. Choi Mi Kyung, Kang Sung Wook, and Baek Seung Joo are all going to manipulate, blackmail, and accuse Kang Cha Yeol for the "criminal murder of hit and run accident." Kang Cha Yeol is falsely accused. The reason was because Mi Kyung wanted to protect her son Sung Wook's life, career, and happiness. Seung Joo cares about herself, her job, and her own reputation. Sung Wook wanted to protect his life from going to prison. I swear, I want those three to receive karma by the end.
  • Cha Yeol, this poor dude. Everyone is going to turn their back on him and is going to hate him. Even Dong Hee and her families is going to hate him once Seung Joo told Dong Hee that Cha Yeol was the one who drove and hit Jae Seok which is 1000% lie.
  • Hopefully Dong Hee believes in Cha Yeol once he told her the real truth. If Dong Hee doesn't believe him and falsely report Chayeol to the police, she might go to prison. Maybe Hyun Seok will told Dong Hee if Cha Yeol can't tell her the truth.

Edited the preview alittle since it was badly and wrong google translated. CY has himself to blame for not coming clean and telling the truth about it. Seems like it will be JHS that will tell DH since she won't listen to anything CY has to say is my guess

90 previews

Dong-hee is shocked to hear from SJ that CY is the real culprit in the hit-and-run accident. Cha-yeol tries to tell Dong-hee the truth...

Without witnesses or visual evidence, it will be hard for CY to prove he wasnt the one driving that fateful time. SW's mother and SJ would never reveal the truth. So, maybe someone  (SW's father) accidentally hears the recording on SJ's phone or SW himself would do the right thing and reveal the truth if/when CY is arrested for the hit and run. As it has been more than 8 years, I'm not sure if the statute is expired. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@UnniSarah welcome my friend. :)

SW and his mom dislike CY because he wanted to report the hit and run accident to the police.

also CY is SW's cousin, his stepmother doesn't like him, his uncle adopted him, and the uncle prefers him to SW, who used to be lazy and irresponsible. That's the summary. 

Hello chingu @nohamahamoud2002  Thanks for the information. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

90 previews

Dong-hee is shocked to hear from SJ that CY is the real culprit in the hit-and-run accident. Cha-yeol tries to tell Dong-hee the truth...

That what happens when someone doesn't say the truth early :(

CY had many chances to tell DH the truth but he didn't use them.

I think one of the three needs to tell truth, who do you think will do it?

A question, who took poor JS to the hospital ? perhaps there is a witness?

• Like 2