[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

I had to laugh at how SW mom’s eyes suddenly twinkled with a certain curiosity when she heard from her husband that SJ was drinking.  Haha  Yeah she waits patiently with her hidden sharp claws. mymy :sweat_smile:

Well SJ knows how to survive. After bullying and begging which didn’t seem to work, SJ founds DH’s weak spot. Him Chan is DH’s achilles heel. Somehow DH thinks that not revealing about his birth mom is for his wellbeing.  So SJ started to using it to blackmail DH.  It’s so annoying the way SJ flipped around the situation and was able to push DH into the corner for now.
I can understand DH’s thinking like that before but now she discovered  SJ, Him Chan’s birth mom.  DH should know Him Chan is bright and very mature for his age. Why explain to him that his mom left him in grandmother’s house because of her bad situation.  Probably omitting the fact that SJ learned about grandmother’s death by then.  Him Chan might feel shocked and confused at first but with help from family he should recover from it.

However no matter what SJ will not stop harassing DH until everything is exposed I guess. One consolation is that SJ will have many sleepless and boozing nights from having constant fear. 

• Like 1

She's the type that would then use it against her MIL to make sure she never gets kicked out the family. She'll be like I know your secret so you keep mine. Eventually her and MIL will scheme to together to get rid of CY and DH to keep SW out of jail. 

I can so see CY in a jumpsuit for a wee bit as the pin it all on him. Him and DH breaking up before the truth is revealed.

• Like 3

SW is now going full investigation mode :D 

preview video later :D 

Episode 73 Preview

Myung-sook visits Seung-ju and sprinkles water, and Seong-wook witnesses it. Seongwook wonders what the relationship between Seungjoo and Himchan is...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don’t think SW will start to be suspicious about SJ yet. The idea of SJ’s pregnancy is just too farfetched for SW to believe it.    Besides, to me, that text message from SJ’s mom is just too broad.    If SW is curious about it, quick thinking SJ can come up with an explanation to ward off his suspicion.  Also DH’s aunt might pester SJ but she will not say in public why.

Wow DH is so fearsome when the matter is about Him Chan.

It’s funny what’s happening to Mr Jang.  His weight lifting is too vigorous for his age. Hopefully he will not pull a muscle.   Yeah falling in love can be cruel. Haha 

:what!:

8 hours ago, booha said:

I don’t think SW will start to be suspicious about SJ yet. The idea of SJ’s pregnancy is just too farfetched for SW to believe it.    Besides, to me, that text message from SJ’s mom is just too broad.    If SW is curious about it, quick thinking SJ can come up with an explanation to ward off his suspicion.  Also DH’s aunt might pester SJ but she will not say in public why.

Wow DH is so fearsome when the matter is about Him Chan.

It’s funny what’s happening to Mr Jang.  His weight lifting is too vigorous for his age. Hopefully he will not pull a muscle.   Yeah falling in love can be cruel. Haha 

:what!:

In today's preview, SW does get suspicious and probably gets a DNA test done.    Here it is.  

Watch the water throwing scene by the grand aunt of HC.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

37 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@angelwingssf long time no see chingu :)

I like the pace of the drama. Secrets are gradually revealed.

Hello to you too. Chingu!  Doing well?  what others are you watching.  This is it for me right now.

I like the pace of this one too.  Hope they won't spoil it and drag things......  Hate that like crazy and feel like yelling at my poor TV.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Hello to you too. Chingu!  Doing well?  what others are you watching.  This is it for me right now.

I like the pace of this one too.  Hope they won't spoil it and drag things......  Hate that like crazy and feel like yelling at my poor TV.

I watch Gold Mask sometimes

Bravo my life is milder. The villains are not vengeful but SJ is causing trouble. Also CY's supposed mom is not kind.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I watch Gold Mask sometimes

Bravo my life is milder. The villains are not vengeful but SJ is causing trouble. Also CY's supposed mom is not kind.

yeah you are right.  Hate CY supposed step mom.  (basically his aunt).  

I will check out Gold Mask sometime and see how it is.  

I don't know if the writers will allow SW to see the genetic results or will it get upended by SJ with a falsified report.  I hope it does not.  I want SJ to stew a bit, and SW to hate her for keeping him in the dark.  We all know it will be a Kumbaya at the end, but she needs to pay for what she did to a child.  Abandonment and deceit and running away from the scene of the crime.  

Good Night at my part of the world.  Chat tomorrow.

7 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Oh so SW might have figure out that SJ is HC bio mom oh boy.

Not yet.  He is shown having the toothbrushes in his hand which is used for genetic testing.  Will have to see whether he will be able to find out or it is a head fake.  

• Like 2