[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

Bringing this to the right thread (I posted in the wrong thread) Sorry my mind as been on my mom for the past week. *I lost a uncle last night*

This is from Yesterday episode.

They know she is HC mom now. they kicked her out.

The DH and CY scenes were good.

Oh boy SJ will play the fake baby card so SW won't divorce her.

• Like 3

Episode 79 Preview

While Mi-kyung suspects that Seung-joo is pregnant with lies, the two arrive at the obstetrics and gynecology clinic... Meanwhile, Cha-yeol thinks about a way to free herself from the memories she wants to erase.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Everything SJ does shows how selfish she is. She has a lot of nerve saying that she didn't abandon HC just because she left him at the grandma's house... someone needs to invest in a dictionary.

I really thought that SJ was going to find out the truth about the accident and blackmails the mom and SW into staying married... but maybe it will just be the mom she blackmails and they both lie about the pregnancy (ughhhhhh such a horrible thing to lie about).

Dang I missed out on the scene of SJ being kicked out till tonight.   It’s a very satisfying moment.  haha    So SJ came up with a fake pregnancy.  But the way she maneuvers around it seems a bit of a stretch.   
Btw someone should mention to our lazy writer that ‘golden mask’ is already using the fake pregnancy trope.  The writer has many slave assistants but she couldn’t come out with something different.   

I feel anxious since it looks like a big storm is brewing over DH and CY.  By now DH learns who CY is. Hopefully she will not be too hard on CY when she learns about the accident. :criesariver:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just like we predicted, they switched place in the car. seems like SW was on phone and looked down for a sec.

Episode 81 Preview
Cha Yeol looks at Jae Suk's picture and suspects that the victim of the hit and run accident is Dong Hee's brother. Cha Yeol goes to Taean to find out the truth...

CY remember JS.

f

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

My last one maybe? ^^

You really saved me the trouble lol.

I was just too curious that's all. Trying to share the suspense, but we are too few. :(

The drama is taking a bad turn now.

I hope you continue commenting, saying your opinions etc. It feels good to find other viewers.

• Like 2

Yup this agony dam is about to break yet there are still 40 eps left.   It’s gonna be hard from now on.

9cLC810.gif

Another sad scene but I’m glad DH’s aunt has a soft heart. 

I’m ready to see two exs reunited.  

RQ86XXi.png