[Drama 2022] Military Prosecutor Doberman, 군검사 도베르만

rocher22

Did the show explain why Do Bae-mon's parents were killed? 

I know Cha Woo-in's dad was taken down so they could take over the company, however I don't know if they mentioned the reason behind his parent's death. 

I feel like I may have missed it because wouldn't that be his first question. The reason why his parents were killed. 

Serious answer:Not yet. Per K Drama SOP Presumably his parents had evidence or knowledge of the evil Constipated old Witches doings and she had them killed. 

But if a Drama characters parents or parent are dead it’s either a fire or car crash. Nobody ever drowns or chokes or dies in a plane crash. 

• Like 1

tumblr-2194f871c2be8452dd1ac98a3558b51c-

before this, Military Prosecutor Doberman in Episode 4, Do Bae Man meets No Hwa Young at his discharge where the latter grips his neck. :D anyhow, Bae Man recalls some parts of the past as he retaliates. in the rest part of the episode 5, Bae Man and Cha Woo In begin to work together as they break down evils in the military. during this time, Bae Man grows into a real military prosecutor. Woo In's lines are not convincing enough to stop Bae Man to risk everything to help her. in particular, with the back view of Bae Man wearing a court uniform and entering the courtroom meaningfully, "have you forgotten already?". the ending was completed with the line "you said that I would be your hunting dog." let us see what happened in the series until now before moving forward to the upcoming episode. :D

source: 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

• 2 weeks later...

it not will be easy, for our team, to fight all these injustices.

Now GM too has become a member of the Patriotic Society.

His ambition is endless.

I like the conversation between these thugs when they put the boxes in those cars.

That was a good critique of society.

I laughed when the Boss said - '' You must stay on the right path even when you are doing bad''   :D

still cuts for ep 10

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1